AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
i have filled up all my details in the ITA and saved it. All sections show a green tick. I have not continued further.
.Just waiting for the medical. Will the checklist and document required be in the next screens? Can I continue and upload the documents I already have...like police certificates, IELTS results, degree certificates???
Also how many scanned photos do we need to upload and one of those photos with both sides scanned ya?
Hi,
Yes, you can continue on to your documents and upload what you have, then return at any point to upload more documents (or upload new documents to replace the ones you've already uploaded).

You only need to upload a digital photo showing the front of your picture. IRCC doesn't care about the back of the picture (with the address of the photographer, date photo was taken, your name and date of birth) at this stage.

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi,
Yes, you can continue on to your documents and upload what you have, then return at any point to upload more documents (or upload new documents to replace the ones you've already uploaded).

You only need to upload a digital photo showing the front of your picture. IRCC doesn't care about the back of the picture (with the address of the photographer, date photo was taken, your name and date of birth) at this stage.
thank you mate

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I had read on this forum that there are forms for personal history, travel history etc..but when I was filling my profile there were no forms but just additional sections in my profile which I have filled up..I guess that's how it now and no separate forms as such???

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Query.

I am filling up my PR form after ITA. Pls help with these queries.

1. I was working with a company for 7 years but served in different cities in the same state. Do I need to provide details of all cities where I worked in Work History?

2. During Express Entry form, under Work History, as location, i had put head office city of the company, but actually i had worked at different cities. What do i do now while submitting PR form after ITA.

3. In personal history section of PR Form, if i had stayed at three different addresses in the same city, do i need to mention all three of them??

Thanks.

RIZWAN KHALIQ

Oct 23, 2017
Kindly explain i am a doctor having experience more than 7yrs + age around 34 IELTS 7.0 and no work experience in canada or any relationship .how can i receive score above than 400p

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
Hello everyone
I am currently uploading documents, there is a section where I need to upload my offer letter from Canadian employer. I have the offer letter but it does not state my NOC code. The help text states it should have noc code o it. My employer could not issue it with the noc code due to company policies. Can someone please suggest what I can do?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone
I am currently uploading documents, there is a section where I need to upload my offer letter from Canadian employer. I have the offer letter but it does not state my NOC code. The help text states it should have noc code o it. My employer could not issue it with the noc code due to company policies. Can someone please suggest what I can do?
Are you claiming a valid job offer? That is the 50/200 points for arranged employment?

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
Are you claiming a valid job offer? That is the 50/200 points for arranged employment?
Yes it is the valid job offer, because it is the same employer on my work permit, and my job title is same too. It gave me 50 points for this job offer.

Also I had 454 without job offer points. That's why I am confused that whether I should decline invitation and say I don't have a job offer.

Also on CIC website it only says that it needs to be with these things only.
What makes a job offer valid under Express Entry?
Generally, a valid offer is for a job that is:

A job offer must be in writing, and must set out details of the job they are offering you, such as:

• your pay and deductions
  • your job duties
  • conditions of employment, like your hours of work.

Please suggest. Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it is the valid job offer, because it is the same employer on my work permit, and my job title is same too. It gave me 50 points for this job offer.

Also I had 454 without job offer points. That's why I am confused that whether I should decline invitation and say I don't have a job offer.

Also on CIC website it only says that it needs to be with these things only.
What makes a job offer valid under Express Entry?
Generally, a valid offer is for a job that is:

A job offer must be in writing, and must set out details of the job they are offering you, such as:

• your pay and deductions
  • your job duties
  • conditions of employment, like your hours of work.

Please suggest. Thanks
That's correct, there's no need for your NOC number. Even assuming the worst case scenario that your valid job offer does not get accepted you are still above the cutoff score for the draw for which you were invited so your application wouldn't get rejected.

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
That's correct, there's no need for your NOC number. Even assuming the worst case scenario that your valid job offer does not get accepted you are still above the cutoff score for the draw for which you were invited so your application wouldn't get rejected.
Thank you so much for your reply. I will go ahead and upload it then , if they will need any further information , I can upload that later too. Thanks once again. :)

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hello friends!!

I would like to say thanks all of you who give their important time and help others on this site. Here is my timeline and result.
ITA date : 3rd April
AOR date : 11 may
Marriage date :18 may
Add spouse name date : June 12
Medical pass date : end of June
Ask for additional marriage pics : September 18
PPR : 25 September
Passport send date for me : 29 September
Passport send date for my wife : 2 October
My wife got passport back at 18 October
I just called at cic and agent said I’ll get till next week bcz they already post it form Ottawa.

I have one last concern. I must have to go back my home country for some reason at November 19 and I’m planning to come back at end of February. I have two options to do landing.
1: Once I’ll get my passport then immediately I’ll do landing and then apply for travel documents and then go back home.
2: I’ll go back home and then do landing when I’ll Come back at Toronto airport with my wife.

If I’ll choose option 2 then do I face any problem at airport?

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Query.

I am filling up my PR form after ITA. Pls help with these queries.

1. I was working with a company for 7 years but served in different cities in the same state. Do I need to provide details of all cities where I worked in Work History?

when i filled i mentioned my main base location i didnt mention other places. so i think either reporting them with 7 locations or 1 location doesnt matter as long as you have proof that you worked in that company.

2. During Express Entry form, under Work History, as location, i had put head office city of the company, but actually i had worked at different cities. What do i do now while submitting PR form after ITA.

I still showed my main base as my city where i worked.

3. In personal history section of PR Form, if i had stayed at three different addresses in the same city, do i need to mention all three of them??

NO, but its not wrong if you mention them as well

Above answer is given in the way i filled the application which got approved and have my PR.

Thanks.

Reactions: nish