Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Excellent info

Pls clarify some of my doubts...

1. Should the gift be necessarily a FD or a cheque that can be collected in our SB acc will suffice???
2. 6 Months statement should be generated after getting ITA or should it be generated while creating EE???
3. Is it necessary to include 6 months credit card statements or a bank certificate indicating current outstanding debts will do???
4. last doubt (a big one .. pls bare with me) I am working for a bank. I have a salary SB which needs to be closed on my exit. So I've opened a new SB for POF this month. I am planning to create EE by Dec (afraid that rules might change next year) so if I get my ITA by Jan, I will have 5 months statement for the new account opened. Will there be a problem?? I am worried :(
Hi,

1) Cheque should be fine but I don't know much about FD's.
2) Generated when you submit your eAPR (after ITA)
3) Not necessary.
4) That's ok. If you keep the gifted funds in your account for 6 months, there will be no need for a gift deed or evidence of your source. So if you get an ITA in Jan you can wait a few months before submitting.

All the best

Reactions: sabharishj

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello Seniors, Quick question.

I had created a EE profile without ECA and it got rejected (Profile Ineligible) Now i have ECA details and planing to put in a new EE Profile, in new profile they are asking if i had applied earlier and asking for some EE numbder if i am selecting YES.

Do i need to select YES and put in all the details (Dont know where are all details) or Shoild i put a No and submit profiles.

Thank you
Hi,

Say No. Creating an EE profile is not applying for anything. It is simply an expression of interest.

All the best

Reactions: ersandee

louis0115

Nov 15, 2016
Hi All, I have two inquires and am wondering if anyone could share some insight into this? Previously, a member from this forum has shared his answers with me and It was very helpful however, I would like to get more feedback from different people to advance my confidence in providing accurate answers:

1) Names - my parents changed my name in 2002 (because they believed the new name would bring me luck...) Does anyone share similar experience? What documents are required to support the name change? Which Type of Name under Other names would be suitable for my situation

2) Personal Activities section - from 2010/07 to 2010/08 I was between high school and university. How should I address this period? What should be the right activity type I use?

Your help in this regard would be much appreciated.

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

1) Cheque should be fine but I don't know much about FD's.
2) Generated when you submit your eAPR (after ITA)
3) Not necessary.
4) That's ok. If you keep the gifted funds in your account for 6 months, there will be no need for a gift deed or evidence of your source. So if you get an ITA in Jan you can wait a few months before submitting.

All the best

Thanks and much appreciated !!!

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Yes, that's fine. Just remove the transcripts as they are not needed.

regards
Hi, i have just submitted my application today but i dubious about my education section as i haven't uploaded my transcripts for bachelors and masters as per the advice.

appreciate your kind advise.

thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, i have just submitted my application today but i dubious about my education section as i haven't uploaded my transcripts for bachelors and masters as per the advice.

appreciate your kind advise.

thanks
Hi,

Transcripts are not required at all. All you need in the educational section is your Degree certificates. It is also good practice to also attach your ECA report and IELTS certificate, but even these are optional. So don't worry.

All the best

Reactions: acesheikh

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi,

Transcripts are not required at all. All you need in the educational section is your Degree certificates. It is also good practice to also attach your ECA report and IELTS certificate, but even these are optional. So don't worry.

All the best
thanks dear, just to have a solid proof, can you refer this from the CIC as many people are asking me the reason of not uploading the transcripts when they were available.

thanks for your continuous support.

cheers

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
thanks dear, just to have a solid proof, can you refer this from the CIC as many people are asking me the reason of not uploading the transcripts when they were available.

cheers
"Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
  • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
  • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

The statement above, point 1, make the certificate compulsory.
Point 2, state "if available", making transcripts non-mandatory.

The reason why they are not compulsory is that once they have the ECA reference number they can confirm everything with the issuer(WES etc). Secondly, they don't care if you were an A student or a C student. All they care about is whether you have the claimed qualification or not.

Hope that's solid enough. lol

Regards

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
"Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
  • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
  • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

The statement above, point 1, make the certificate compulsory.
Point 2, state "if available", making transcripts non-mandatory.

The reason why they are not compulsory is that once they have the ECA reference number they can confirm everything with the issuer(WES etc). Secondly, they don't care if you were an A student or a C student. All they care about is whether you have the claimed qualification or not.

Hope that's solid enough. lol

Regards
Thanks a ton

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hey friends need help with WES payment...
1.Can I pay through regular credit card?
2.How to pay WES through wire transfer?
3.Which mode of payment should I select if I want to pay by wire transfer?
4.Moreover will I get ECA Ref no only after paying bcz I think only after payment application will be submitted?
Thanks ...

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Urgent help my friends !!

Please help !

I just got mail from CIC to providing some documents.
1: $490 feels for my spouse
2: marriage pics nad honeymoon pics
3: proof that you're living together and provide bank statement,insurance policy or light bills ect.

I have my marriage pics and all stuffs with me but I don't have any joint bank statement or joint insurance policy bcz I went back home for short periods of time only. Can you guys please suggest me which other documents I can send them to avoide any future query ?

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hey friends need help with WES payment...
1.Can I pay through regular credit card?
2.How to pay WES through wire transfer?
3.Which mode of payment should I select if I want to pay by wire transfer?
4.Moreover will I get ECA Ref no only after paying bcz I think only after payment application will be submitted?
Thanks ...
hi,

no clue about wire transfer but you can pay through your credit card and payment is necessary for ECA ref number

good luck

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hello
If you are so doubtful then why don't you raise a cse request and submit them as additional information? End of the day it's the peace of mind what you look for.
From my personal experience, I was in doubt due to some reasons about address history what I entered initially. I have submitted schedule A and changed the address history after so a week days in doubt whether I did right or not.

There is nothing wrong in submitting them and I didn't submit transcripts other than degree certificate and eca report. Think wisely and take a decision.
Good luck!

cheers