Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My AOR is 30th March 2017
Medicals passed 2nd June
BG changed to IP1 from NA on 3rd June
BG changed to NA on 18th June
Docs section changed to "No additional documents required" on 14th July

Since then there has been no change in BG status to IP2 or NA, should we be worried or is it OK. I was concerned as lot of April AOR and even some from may have received PPR.

Me and my wife do have a lot of travel history and all together we had to submit 7 PCC for both of us from India, Sri Lanka, UK and USA. Do you think this could be reason for delay in our application?

Please do let us know your opinion and any action that we should take, it has been 116 days since AOR.

Thanks in advance.
mate - you need to take a chill pill... you are march end AOR, i think around 16 applicants from November 2016 AOR havent gotten PPR yet :)

i would say you only need to be worried after 180 days cross from AOR, becoz after that there is no way of knowing when your application is approved... anything before that is a bonus

to answer your other question - Yes, extensive travel history does delay the application... but pray it doesnt cross the 180 day mark...

good luck and relax :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I submitted my PR file on 7th July and got medically cleared on 21st July. When I submitted the application I was not employed as my job is a contractual one that starts in July mid every year and ends in April. So officially I was unemployed at the time of file submission that I mentioned in the LOE. I also work as a part-time freelance web designer for which I did not claim any point, that is again mentioned in the LOE. now, this week I started my job again. do I have to inform the CIC regarding this job? If yes, then what is the procedure to inform CIC about it?

Regards,
Preet.
change in Job status is not required to inform IRCC. only if there is a major change like marriage, birth of child, divorce, change in residence country or contact details need to be intimated to IRCC

you need to raise a CSE (case specific enquiry) - the link for this is in the AOR pdf file you would have received when you made payment.

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mate - you need to take a chill pill... you are march end AOR, i think around 16 applicants from November 2016 AOR havent gotten PPR yet :)

i would say you only need to be worried after 180 days cross from AOR, becoz after that there is no way of knowing when your application is approved... anything before that is a bonus

to answer your other question - Yes, extensive travel history does delay the application... but pray it doesnt cross the 180 day mark...

good luck and relax :)

Thanks mate..

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi Seniors,
I have a question regarding PCC frim India. I have lived in Bangalore city for the last one and a half year , ahead of that I have lived in Kolkata city since my birth. My permanent address is that of Kolkata everywhere. Should I get seperate PCC for both the cities or one from Passport office Kolkata will do?
I plan to fo to Kolkata and get it from PSK Kolkata

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
I have already applied through IQAS for ECA. My application has been in processing since June 24 (when they got all the required documents). I still haven't received any confirmation that my attestation has been done.

Any idea how much time IQAS takes to assess degree?

Thanks

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hi Seniors,
I have a question regarding PCC frim India. I have lived in Bangalore city for the last one and a half year , ahead of that I have lived in Kolkata city since my birth. My permanent address is that of Kolkata everywhere. Should I get seperate PCC for both the cities or one from Passport office Kolkata will do?
I plan to fo to Kolkata and get it from PSK Kolkata
Only passport office pcc will do the job no need for separate pcc. Get it from kolkata passport office i had the same case permanent address in other city while lived in other city.

Reactions: khalidr

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
change in Job status is not required to inform IRCC. only if there is a major change like marriage, birth of child, divorce, change in residence country or contact details need to be intimated to IRCC

you need to raise a CSE (case specific enquiry) - the link for this is in the AOR pdf file you would have received when you made payment.
Okay so in my case there is no need. Right??

Thanks for your response

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
While filling the form for express entry pool, what is supposed to be filled in the education qualification column- education qualification that is actually achieved in one's home country or the education qualification according to WES? For instance, I have done Masters in Arts, but according to WES report, it is equivalent to four years of Bachelor's degree.
Kindly reply at the earliest.
Thank you.

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
While filling the form for express entry pool, what is supposed to be filled in the education qualification column- education qualification that is actually achieved in one's home country or the education qualification according to WES? For instance, I have done Masters in Arts, but according to WES report, it is equivalent to four years of Bachelor's degree.
Kindly reply at the earliest.
Thank you.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
education qualification according to WES.

Regards

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
education qualification according to WES.

Regards
Hello Tanaka ,

I have received ETA and i am trying to get all docs to submit.

In Proof of funds, I have these sources :

1. Demat shares in my account and my wife account
2. FD & Cash balance from my wife Indian Bank account
3. Cash Balance from my wife US Bank account.
4. Cash Balance from my US Bank account
5. PF balance statement which is of 4 years and i received from my employer.

please guide me if I need to get anything from above notarized or online statements will be fine ? I read somewhere in this post that as I am the main applicant, and if funds are in my wife account, we should get it notarized that she is fine to use these funds while moving to Canada. please advice.

Thank you!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Tanaka ,

I have received ETA and i am trying to get all docs to submit.

In Proof of funds, I have these sources :

1. Demat shares in my account and my wife account
2. FD & Cash balance from my wife Indian Bank account
3. Cash Balance from my wife US Bank account.
4. Cash Balance from my US Bank account
5. PF balance statement which is of 4 years and i received from my employer.

please guide me if I need to get anything from above notarized or online statements will be fine ? I read somewhere in this post that as I am the main applicant, and if funds are in my wife account, we should get it notarized that she is fine to use these funds while moving to Canada. please advice.

Thank you!
Hi,

Online statements are not good enough. All documents must be stamped by the bank. You also need to convert your shares to cash.

"I read somewhere in this post that as I am the main applicant, and if funds are in my wife account, we should get it notarized that she is fine to use these funds while moving to Canada."
That is correct.

regards

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi,

Online statements are not good enough. All documents must be stamped by the bank. You also need to convert your shares to cash.

"I read somewhere in this post that as I am the main applicant, and if funds are in my wife account, we should get it notarized that she is fine to use these funds while moving to Canada."
That is correct.

regards
Cant I show my demat account balance as a proof of fund ? Is it necessary to sell and convert them to cash right away ?