Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Below in quotes taken from CIC website : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

"Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience

Your work experience must be:
  • at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
  • in the same job,
  • within the last 10 years, and
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)."
Above is for Express Entry FSW.

How am i wrong ??
You were talking about FSW - I was talking about CEC. None of us were, in fact.

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
None of us were, what?

I assumed it was FSW .. just the way you assumed it was CEC.

Because the person @Shivanker who posted the question did not specify it was for FSW or CEC.
None of us were wrong.
You assumed one thing, I assumed the other.
It needs to be on the same job for FSW, but it doesn't for CEC. End of story.

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Hey guys, just a quick question regarding the medical exam.

I just created a new EE profile after my PR application was rejected. I did my medical upfront on January 31st. Now, the medical exam should be still valid.

Do I just upload the "upfront medical notification printout" and the UMI or is there anything else I need to do?

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Do we need to upload Work permit, Study permit as well? If yes then in which section..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey guys, just a quick question regarding the medical exam.

I just created a new EE profile after my PR application was rejected. I did my medical upfront on January 31st. Now, the medical exam should be still valid.

Do I just upload the "upfront medical notification printout" and the UMI or is there anything else I need to do?
Sorry about your rejection. You dont need to do anything else.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi again,
do I need to upload my high school diploma? I showed my high school education years and everything in my application.
Thank you!
Hi,

For the FSWP, only post-secondary education is required.

regards

Reactions: Umidjon90

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Please help on the "Address History":

I stayed in New York city, same area, for 1.5 years, but moved several places (all personal rental, no contract). I had a temporary resident ID, showing one of my lived addresses, which i never updated with DMV even though I moved. Should I list all addresses I stayed (cannot remember exact dates), OR the one address stated on the ID would surfice?

Thanks in advance!!
You must list ALL addresses as per requirement. Just enter estimated dates.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I don't think it is necessary since you are providing your reference number, but since no place is provided for it in particular and you still want to upload, you can upload with your educational credentials.
Correct. However, as advised, its best to upload ECA and IELTS together with educational credentials.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Someone else may have the same name as well nah? Does the system reject it straight away for this type of things? I feel like you can have 2 profiles at a time and only thing is that you should not submit the documents to the govt from both the profiles. It's only my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi,

I do not know what the system does, but I know it is illegal. Check this out:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=6

regards

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
In EE profile, the first name was entered in lower case letters(by mistake), without capitalizing the first letter. The last name was entered in first letter caps followed by lower case.
Invite also showed the first name in all lower case letters. Can this be an issue ?

Felixzecat

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
noc 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , my TEF exam for french is expiring in September 2017. When applying for express immigration and lets say I am selected before September and input the results, does it make it invalid after September and need to re do the test or ??!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
In EE profile, the first name was entered in lower case letters(by mistake), without capitalizing the first letter. The last name was entered in first letter caps followed by lower case.
Invite also showed the first name in all lower case letters. Can this be an issue ?
No, it shouldn't be. You can correct this where it says modify family details and make a not of it in you LOE.

Regards

Reactions: prais3jos3ph

Shaidali

May 29, 2017
Hi All,
If you have a CSR point of 387 is there any chance that you will be considered for the ITA? My CSR is 387 as I have not selected any points from the "Additional Points" Category.