Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for your fast response

Could you please help me with this?

I calculated my years of experience and am not to sure if i could claim 3 years experience as retail supervisor, my experience timeline as follow

November, 2012 - Feb, 2015: Partime 20 hours per week = 1.5 years
(20 x 120 weeks = 2400 hours
2400 hours/ 1560 hours = 1.5 years)

Feb, 2015 - November, 2016: Full time 35 hours per week = 1.6 years

Does it sound fine?

My NOC is level at B, sound be okay with express entry program?

Thank you
No, it is not fine. 1.5 years and 1.6 years adds up to 2.11 years leaving you 1 month short. Maybe if you provide the exact dated it will give something different.

All the best

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Few more questions regarding EE
1. In EE profile it shows that we are eligible under FSW and CEC. How do we know/ is there an indicator of which stream we would apply in once we recieve ITA?
2. In CRS breakup, the dependent(me) dont have points for canadian work experience. but while creating the profile it asks for my overall experience. For CEC I believe we do not need to show the dependent experience if it isnt canadian. Am i right? Or do we get to select which stream we apply in ?
Its kinda vague

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Everyone,

I got a bit trouble in Letter of Employment:

I worked as Supervisor, Pharmacy for 2 years Full Time. However, the head office are not willing to included my list of duties on the letter as it is a template that generated from their system. On top of that, my manager could not provide the written letter to list out my duties and my payslip is stated I am Pharmacy Assistant neither (as pharmacies in Australia do not specify a Pharmacy Assistant/ Pharmacy Supervisor/ or Departmental Manager according to the Pharmaceutical Award).

I am planning to write a 'Statutory Declaration' which lists out my duties, reason of absent of these information on LOE, and my store manager contact details for verbal references. I am also going to attach my income statements.

Do you think it would be good enough for proving my work experience?

Thank guys!

Jason
You are better off getting a former colleague to write the letter for you and getting it notarized. The job title does not really matter, its the duties performed that are the most critical factor. However, the overall picture you present is not too convincing without a superior being able to provide a reference letter for you.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Few more questions regarding EE
1. In EE profile it shows that we are eligible under FSW and CEC. How do we know/ is there an indicator of which stream we would apply in once we recieve ITA?
2. In CRS breakup, the dependent(me) dont have points for canadian work experience. but while creating the profile it asks for my overall experience. For CEC I believe we do not need to show the dependent experience if it isnt canadian. Am i right? Or do we get to select which stream we apply in ?
Its kinda vague
1) If you qualify for both the I believe you will be considered under CEC. You will know for sure once you receive the invitation letter (ITA).
2) Edit your profile now and say that you have no experience at all. You can mention all your experience in the Personal history section of you PR application (post-ITA). This works the same for both CEC and FSW.

All the best

Last edited:
Reactions: prais3jos3ph

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
This should be immediate as it does not affect your points. You are good to go.

Regards
Yeah..it got "submitted". Would there be an issue of misrepresentation if i claim no work exp and then in personal history i claim that i was working? My wife just dropped this on me..Is it possible ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yeah..it got "submitted". Would there be an issue of misrepresentation if i claim no work exp and then in personal history i claim that i was working? My wife just dropped this on me..Is it possible ?
This is perfectly fine, no misrepresentation at all. Put everything you are not claiming points for in personal history.

Regards

Reactions: prais3jos3ph

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, SENIOR MEMBERS PLEASE HELP !

Hope you are doing great. I am a Masters graduate from Canada but currently residing in Pakistan. I want to initiate my EE procedure. Right now I have three years Canadian Work Visa with me so I can travel anytime to Canada.

1) What would be better for EE in terms of efficiency of procedure, background checks and chances to immigrate, if I apply from Pakistan or if I move to Canada and apply from there?

"I don't want to apply through Manitoba PNP as it is very long and slow process so I will submit my profile without PNP and Canadian experience i.e. 475 score"

Secondly, there is uncertainty in the Canadian job market if you don't have PR. So I was thinking to get PR from Pakistan and then move to Canada and find a job.

2) If I stay in Pakistan then may be it would be difficult for me to gather Police certificate from Canada.

I am really confused as I have to book my flight (if i am planning to go to Canada) or start any job (if i am planning to stay in Pakistan) and to start this process ASAP !!!!

YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED !!

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi,
I am in CANADA and father is making a gift deed for my pof and he is INDIA, is it mandatory for me to sign the gift deed as I am here.What are my options. Please help its urgent

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi seniors,

Regards to WES evaluation, do we need to include release forms for all of document, as my university doesn't require any release form?

Jason

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey People,
Can some help on travel history about Schengen Territory?
I have been to Portugal 4 times from India. Since, there is no direct flight between India-Portugal, I always boarded connecting flights to Portugal from Germany (Frankfurt, Munich), Switzerland (Zurich) and Belgium (Brussels) and vice versa for returning. I have arrival/departure stamps on my passport from these countries and not from Portugal (since they were the entry/exit points in Schengen area).
My concern is shall I include these entry/exit countries in my travel history, even if I was there at the airports only for 3-4 hours?

Regards,
Shyam Chopra
Anyone??? Please

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You are better off getting a former colleague to write the letter for you and getting it notarized. The job title does not really matter, its the duties performed that are the most critical factor. However, the overall picture you present is not too convincing without a superior being able to provide a reference letter for you.

All the best
Thanks Tannaka!

Just wondering if i have 2 NOC:

Supervisor, Retail: 1 year and 6 months
and Administration Manager: 1 year and 6 months.

Could I claim 3 years work experience in total and immigrate under express extry program?

Regards,

Jason Do

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi seniors,

Regards to WES evaluation, do we need to include release forms for all of document, as my university doesn't require any release form?

Jason
The instructions differ depending on your university or country of study. You need to follow the specific instructions WES gives.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks Tannaka!

Just wondering if i have 2 NOC:

Supervisor, Retail: 1 year and 6 months
and Administration Manager: 1 year and 6 months.

Could I claim 3 years work experience in total and immigrate under express extry program?

Regards,

Jason Do
Yes you can. The requirements are that you must have at least one year of paid, full-time or part-time equivalent experience in your primary NOC. Then you can add any other experience as long as it is in NOC 0,A or B.

Regards

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
I'm getting a gift deed from my father. We are Indians who reside in Saudi Arabia.
Can anybody comment on how to go along with it?
At the moment am just getting a signed letter from him on a plain paper which goes as follows. Let me know if this is enough.

I Mr. XX father of Mr. XX(primary applicant) is giving my son money worth of XX. I have gifted this money from my personal bank account no. XX (bank name & branch) in the from of a bank transfer dated XX. This transaction was made directly into Mr. XX account.
I Mr. XX (father) is giving this money as a gift to cover all his expenses for Canadian immigration process and for helping him to settle in Canada in future.

Signed:
Passport #
Date:

Attached documents:
Bank Transfer slip
Copy of receiver bank account statement. 6months.