Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone,

I am newbies here, please help me!!!

I have completed my Bachelor of Accounting (3 years) and Certificate III in Design (4 months) in Australia.

I am not sure whether I will receive 119 points under"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" or 112 points under "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute"

Does the certificate has to be minimum of 1 year long?

Thank heaps!

Jason
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your credentials must be assessed by an organization such as WES so that you know the Canadian equivalence of your qualifications. You will only know the answer to your question once you have the ECA report.

Regards

Reactions: jason2006

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your credentials must be assessed by an organization such as WES so that you know the Canadian equivalence of your qualifications. You will only know the answer to your question once you have the ECA report.

Regards
Thank you Tanaka!

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
hi all,

Just a quick question. My wife and I have submitted an EE profile( Wife is the primary applicant) and under adaptability, she has not claimed points for having any relatives there( she doesnt). But I do. So would I have to modify the profile again to account for those relatives, even though i am not the principal applicant?
Relatives i have are cousins. Do they need to be counted as relatives?

Kindly help.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi all,

Just a quick question. My wife and I have submitted an EE profile( Wife is the primary applicant) and under adaptability, she has not claimed points for having any relatives there( she doesnt). But I do. So would I have to modify the profile again to account for those relatives, even though i am not the principal applicant?
Relatives i have are cousins. Do they need to be counted as relatives?

Kindly help.
Hi,

Having a relative in Canada wont actually add anything to your CRS points. It only counts in the six selection factor score where you have to score 67/100.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

So don't change anything. They don't need to be counted, in fact, if you add them you will be asked for proof of your relationship at a latter stage.

All the best

Reactions: prais3jos3ph

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Wait, your last question is confusing. Are you the principle applicant or the spouse?
hi,

I am the spouse. the primary applicant (my wife) has got all her work experience certificates and documents complete.
since I (the dependent spouse) mentioned my work experience also in the EE profile I thought it best to submit all docs validating the same. so while one employer has given me the necessary letters, my current employer (with reference to whom I have asked the previous question) has not issued me the correct letter. now I have got the notarized letter also and all supporting docs I mentioned previously.

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I received nomination with (spouse non accompanying) score 414.
If accompanying score would be 388 (at date of nomination).

NOW I want to change my spouse to be accompanying in my eAPR.
I have now ielts and eca (dated after nomination)of spouse.. and by adding her as accompanying score will Be 406.

Is it ok to add her as accompanying now(score 406)
or they will consider that at date of nomination (score 388) was below 400 if I included her as accompanying from the beginning.?

Or all they care about is that score now is above 400 despite the ielts and eca are dated after nomination.?

Please need expert reply.

Thanks.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI guys,

I just created my EE profile and got the following message:
Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank - May 13, 2017 01:05:00 p.m. EDT.

But when I click on this, a blank PDF is download without anything on it

Please help

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi,

I am the spouse. the primary applicant (my wife) has got all her work experience certificates and documents complete.
since I (the dependent spouse) mentioned my work experience also in the EE profile I thought it best to submit all docs validating the same. so while one employer has given me the necessary letters, my current employer (with reference to whom I have asked the previous question) has not issued me the correct letter. now I have got the notarized letter also and all supporting docs I mentioned previously.
To be frank you are going through unnecessary trouble. Just move your work experience to Personal history as it does not add any points unless it is Canadian experience.
If you put it in personal history you will not be required to submit any reference letter. Then just explain this move in you LOE. This is perfectly acceptable.

All the best.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello experts, i have a question regarding case specific enquiry. i raised a cse on 6th april via IRCC WEBFORM FOR CSE. I received a reply on 6th may 2017 which is as below:
Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
·Help Centre
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

then i asked to cpc-ctd Ottawa email for visa office alloted to my application. and i got revert as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting our office. Your application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Regards,

my que is:
1.since ircc has received my cse documents, do i need to send those documents again to visa office as suggested by ircc in his reply or it is just a auto generated mail. please suggest , especially those who have received a reply for CSE.
2. If i need to send documents that i sent to ircc as cse to Centralized Intake Office again, how should i send them?? which mail??

please help me in this dilemma situation.

my aor is 25th march, no updates since aor.

thank you in advance.
Hi guys, please advise me on this.

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Tanaka and other seniors,

Regarding the medicals, do I need to do it in advance applying EE profile, or do it after I received ITA.

Thank you!!!

Cannysure

Apr 26, 2017
Hello house,great jobs you are doing here.
I really wanna appreciate that.
However,I need a clarification on this issue.
I withdrew my old EE profile and created a new one. And then I updated my job bank account with the new ref number and code.
But I am still seeing my old profile on the dashboard after 24hours.
Is this normal please,I need your candid opinion on this

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka and other seniors,

Regarding the medicals, do I need to do it in advance applying EE profile, or do it after I received ITA.

Thank you!!!
Hi,

Medicals are done after you receive an ITA. I would actually advise that you make them one of the last things you do before submitting your application. This is because your application has to be processed and you have to land before they expire (within a year).

All the best

Reactions: jason2006

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

Medicals are done after you receive an ITA. I would actually advise that you make them one of the last things you do before submitting your application. This is because your application has to be processed and you have to land before they expire (within a year).

All the best
Thanks for your fast response

Could you please help me with this?

I calculated my years of experience and am not to sure if i could claim 3 years experience as retail supervisor, my experience timeline as follow

November, 2012 - Feb, 2015: Partime 20 hours per week = 1.5 years
(20 x 120 weeks = 2400 hours
2400 hours/ 1560 hours = 1.5 years)

Feb, 2015 - November, 2016: Full time 35 hours per week = 1.6 years

Does it sound fine?

My NOC is level at B, sound be okay with express entry program?

Thank you

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Everyone,

I got a bit trouble in Letter of Employment:

I worked as Supervisor, Pharmacy for 2 years Full Time. However, the head office are not willing to included my list of duties on the letter as it is a template that generated from their system. On top of that, my manager could not provide the written letter to list out my duties and my payslip is stated I am Pharmacy Assistant neither (as pharmacies in Australia do not specify a Pharmacy Assistant/ Pharmacy Supervisor/ or Departmental Manager according to the Pharmaceutical Award).

I am planning to write a 'Statutory Declaration' which lists out my duties, reason of absent of these information on LOE, and my store manager contact details for verbal references. I am also going to attach my income statements.

Do you think it would be good enough for proving my work experience?

Thank guys!

Jason