+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

When you add up all these funds in CAD (using the different rate) are you above the minimum requirement? If so, then there is nothing to worry about, but if you are below the minimum your application may be rejected.

Regards
hi,
yes I would be above the minimum requirement.
Thanks tanaka

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi,

I got ITA last week and I am currently uploading my documents online but there's something that's confusing me. Here's my educational history:

2008-2009 Masters
2005-2008 Bachelors
2004-2005 College(A levels)
1996-2002 Secondary School

In the PR form, they asked to enter secondary and post-secondary educational history. I don't know if I am required to enter all the educational institutions I have attended or just the ones I did ECA for? I did ECA for my bachelors and Masters and currently I have entered only those two in my educational history.

Also, while browsing on different forums, I have seen people say they got rejected because they only provided ECA for their highest level of education. I want to ask if I still need to provide evaluation for my college A levels or am good to go with just my bachelors and masters.

Also, when they say upload certificates, is it the certificates of all the educational instutions i attended or just the ones for which i did ECA for?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guyzz, My crs is 445 without adding accompanying my wife and with accompanying my wife my points goes to 416. Can anyone please help me if I can create a two profile so that I have a chance to add my wife too if next draws goes to less than 416. Is that possible to create a two express entry profile?
No, you can only have one profile at a time.

I would wait patiently as you have a very good chance at 416. While waiting you can try improving your score through IELTS (you or your spouse can write/rewrite).

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I got ITA last week and I am currently uploading my documents online but there's something that's confusing me. Here's my educational history:

2008-2009 Masters
2005-2008 Bachelors
2004-2005 College(A levels)
1996-2002 Secondary School

In the PR form, they asked to enter secondary and post-secondary educational history. I don't know if I am required to enter all the educational institutions I have attended or just the ones I did ECA for? I did ECA for my bachelors and Masters and currently I have entered only those two in my educational history.

Also, while browsing on different forums, I have seen people say they got rejected because they only provided ECA for their highest level of education. I want to ask if I still need to provide evaluation for my college A levels or am good to go with just my bachelors and masters.

Also, when they say upload certificates, is it the certificates of all the educational instutions i attended or just the ones for which i did ECA for?

Thanks
Hi,

Which class are you applying in?

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

A letter addressed to a university and without your responsibilities wont help you much. Ask a superior or, last resort, a colleague to write the letter for you on plain paper and get it notarized. The explain that your employer refused to write the letter for you in your LOE.

This notarized letter together with all the other documents you have should be sufficient.

All the best
hi TanakaM,
after much pursuit the HR has given me a letter addressed to 'To Whomsoever it may concern'
also my job responsibilities are mentioned. still however they have not removed the line which says 'this letter is issued for the purpose of further education'. do you think this could work or should I go as per your last suggestion?

thanks

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello experts, i have a question regarding case specific enquiry. i raised a cse on 6th april via IRCC WEBFORM FOR CSE. I received a reply on 6th may 2017 which is as below:
Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
·Help Centre
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

then i asked to cpc-ctd Ottawa email for visa office alloted to my application. and i got revert as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting our office. Your application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Regards,

my que is:
1.since ircc has received my cse documents, do i need to send those documents again to visa office as suggested by ircc in his reply or it is just a auto generated mail. please suggest , especially those who have received a reply for CSE.
2. If i need to send documents that i sent to ircc as cse to Centralized Intake Office again, how should i send them?? which mail??

please help me in this dilemma situation.

my aor is 25th march, no updates since aor.

thank you in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi TanakaM,
after much pursuit the HR has given me a letter addressed to 'To Whomsoever it may concern'
also my job responsibilities are mentioned. still however they have not removed the line which says 'this letter is issued for the purpose of further education'. do you think this could work or should I go as per your last suggestion?

thanks
Does the letter have all the details below:

"a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
OK.

-For FSW you are only required to enter post-secondary education. Therefore you only need to mention what you have an ECA for.
-This rejection has nothing to do with college A level. People are rejected for submitting the ECA report without including the actual degree certificates, when in actual fact they are a mandatory requirement.

I hope this covers all your questions.

Regards

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
I have a question regarding POF gift deed... I'll be providing the below letter with the mentioned documents. Let me know if this will be enough.

I Mr. XX father of Mr. XX(primary applicant) is giving my son money worth of XX. I have gifted this money from my personal bank account no. XX (bank name & branch) in the from of a bank transfer dated XX. This transaction was made directly into Mr. XX account.
I Mr. XX (father) is giving this money as a gift to cover all his expenses for Canadian immigration process and for helping him to settle in Canada in future.

Signed:
Passport #
Date:

Attached documents:
Bank Transfer slip
Copy of gift donor bank account statement. 6months
Copy of receiver bank account statement. 6months.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Does the letter have all the details below:

"a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best
hi TanakaM,

I have an email from my HR which states that 'the said letter can only be in a standard company format and cannot deviate in any way'

These are the contents of the letter
- it's on the official letter head
- mentions company's address and contact details
- states my current designation only
- mentions my current key responsibility areas (although in technical terms)
- mention my joining date and employment status (i.e. that I am currently employed there)
- mentions that I am employed full time (but not the working hours)
- that the letter is issued for and xyz online course
- and signed/sealed buy Human resources manager

besides, this letter I have the following documents with me
- appointment letter issued 7 years ago with job title, location and responsibilities
- confirmation letter
- promotion letter
- previous 2 increment letters
- latest 3 payslips
- latest tax form
- company ID card
- my business card

further the company is a very well known brand (top 3 private insurers in India)

I could get the email from the HR notarized just in case. do you think being a dependant in the application and submitting all of this evidence would get me through?

thanks again

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone,

I am newbies here, please help me!!!

I have completed my Bachelor of Accounting (3 years) and Certificate III in Design (4 months) in Australia.

I am not sure whether I will receive 119 points under"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" or 112 points under "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute"

Does the certificate has to be minimum of 1 year long?

Thank heaps!

Jason

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi TanakaM,

I have an email from my HR which states that 'the said letter can only be in a standard company format and cannot deviate in any way'

These are the contents of the letter
- it's on the official letter head
- mentions company's address and contact details
- states my current designation only
- mentions my current key responsibility areas (although in technical terms)
- mention my joining date and employment status (i.e. that I am currently employed there)
- mentions that I am employed full time (but not the working hours)
- that the letter is issued for and xyz online course
- and signed/sealed buy Human resources manager

besides, this letter I have the following documents with me
- appointment letter issued 7 years ago with job title, location and responsibilities
- confirmation letter
- promotion letter
- previous 2 increment letters
- latest 3 payslips
- latest tax form
- company ID card
- my business card

further the company is a very well known brand (top 3 private insurers in India)

I could get the email from the HR notarized just in case. do you think being a dependant in the application and submitting all of this evidence would get me through?

thanks again
Wait, your last question is confusing. Are you the principle applicant or the spouse?