+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Akmal Masih

May 8, 2017
Code:
[td][quote="Jayy"]
I hope, as a reader, you will be satisfied with the information on this blog post. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. Feel free to share your suggestions about this post. Also, if you want me to add something to this post/write a post on other related topics, please ask. Thanks!

First of all, +1 to you for the time and effort.

This could a bible for many of us. Thank you so much!!!
[/quote][/td]

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
After submitting the application, what are the major milestones i.e. next steps in terms of how the application is processed?

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I raised CSE along with Schedule A and LOE to update my address history after receiving AOR.
After around 1 month today, i received email from Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca as below:

"
UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties using our online services.
In order to assist you, we invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form and include:
  • Screen shots of your MyCIC account including:
    • the Welcome Page,
    • the sections titled View my submitted applications or profiles and Account messages.
We will be pleased to answer your enquiry once we receive this information.
Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca"

Which is totally irrelevant as, this is the CSE through which I updated and didn't ask about issues in uploading files.

I am just wondering, if i do not upload these documents, do they invalidate my CSE request and ask for schedule A at later stage as there is an issue in the address history initially submitted or better to submit what they asked?

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello experts,
I am a student studying in Canada and for proof of funds I have asked my mother and grandmother to give me gift deed. So, will it be fine if I put that into my Indian bank account?
Documents what I am planning to attach
1. Gift deed
2. Affadavit from mother and grandmom
3. My account certificate after amount has been added
4.Copy of cheque used

Do i need to add my mother & grandmother's account statement as well to show that they have not taken any loan and this amount just come out of their FD's.
Also do i need to show networth certificate of mom and dad?
And also do i still need to show my 6 months statement.
Thanks in advance

tinku5992

May 6, 2017
If the Come to Canada tool says you are eligible then I don't see why you are doubting it. It's the official tool. Just make sure you are entering correct/accurate information.

Create your profile and take it from there.

Regards
Thanks for the response.
I'm going ahead with the process. Please help me out if I get stuck anywhere.

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Friends,

I had applied my family (spouse + kid) as non-accompanying in EE profile. Now I have received ITA.

Questions:

1. Now Can I add my family as accompanying to my under process EE file ?
2. In both cases ,accompanying/non-accompanying family, do I have to submit PCC/medical for the members who are above 18 years old ?.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Koushik

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
6 months bank statement and the mentioned items are more than enough and not needed to prove the source of funds of your parents or grandmother.

I guess the account from which money got deposited is a Joint of your mother and grandmother otherwise giftdeed from one person is enough.

Normally bank account statement is mandatory for various reasons, say to prove salary deposits, etc.,

All the best!
Hello experts,
I am a student studying in Canada and for proof of funds I have asked my mother and grandmother to give me gift deed. So, will it be fine if I put that into my Indian bank account?
Documents what I am planning to attach
1. Gift deed
2. Affadavit from mother and grandmom
3. My account certificate after amount has been added
4.Copy of cheque used

Do i need to add my mother & grandmother's account statement as well to show that they have not taken any loan and this amount just come out of their FD's.
Also do i need to show networth certificate of mom and dad?
And also do i still need to show my 6 months statement.
Thanks in advance

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi Koushik

Do you have PNP nomination?(if so then you need to get approval from PNP)
What's your score? If it's good enough then think if you deny ITA and make these changes. Can you manage to bag ITA again! ( safest in terms of processing and risk with receiving ITA again)

IMO, if you received ITA purely on express entry points directly and no PNP then check (through CRS tool or create dummy account) changing from non accompanying to accompanying will reduce your points below ITA cut off. If not, happily submit LOE with necessary changes in the form during documents submission.

PCC is mandatory and not sure on age and accompanying & non accompanying clause. Check in cic website this is not tricky to find!

All the best
Hello Friends,

I had applied my family (spouse + kid) as non-accompanying in EE profile. Now I have received ITA.

Questions:

2. In both cases ,accompanying/non-accompanying family, do I have to submit PCC/medical for the members who are above 18 years old ?.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Koushik

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Friends,

Questions:

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Koushik
1) You can add them but your points will be recalculated.
2) Both PCC and medicals must be submitted in both situations.

regards

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

We have got all my documents complete and ready but for one.

I am the dependent in our PR application. I was having difficulty in obtaining the experience certificate from my current employer so I asked them that I needed the experience certificate for a correspondence course from a Univ in England. My employer has agreed to issue a letter confirming my employment however has refused out-rightly to mention job responsibilities. Also, it would be mentioned on the letter that 'This is letter is being issued in respect of the distance learning course from XYZ University in England ....' etc.

- Would this letter be of any use to me? How do I explain my situation.
- How big an impact would this make on my chances to get PR? (all my other documents are complete)

As a positive I have all payslips and tax forms, appointment letter, increment/promotion letter, business card etc from this employment...and in addition to my appointment letter I have a brief note on my job responsibilities issued to me at the time of joining (7 years old and the letter is on the letter head but not stamped)

Pl advise

Thanks

Kaitsmom

May 5, 2017
Hi,

We have got all my documents complete and ready but for one.

I am the dependent in our PR application. I was having difficulty in obtaining the experience certificate from my current employer so I asked them that I needed the experience certificate for a correspondence course from a Univ in England. My employer has agreed to issue a letter confirming my employment however has refused out-rightly to mention job responsibilities. Also, it would be mentioned on the letter that 'This is letter is being issued in respect of the distance learning course from XYZ University in England ....' etc.

- Would this letter be of any use to me? How do I explain my situation.
- How big an impact would this make on my chances to get PR? (all my other documents are complete)

As a positive I have all payslips and tax forms, appointment letter, increment/promotion letter, business card etc from this employment...and in addition to my appointment letter I have a brief note on my job responsibilities issued to me at the time of joining (7 years old and the letter is on the letter head but not stamped)

Pl advise

Thanks
following your question would like to know the response

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hi Koushik

Do you have PNP nomination?(if so then you need to get approval from PNP)
What's your score? If it's good enough then think if you deny ITA and make these changes. Can you manage to bag ITA again! ( safest in terms of processing and risk with receiving ITA again)

IMO, if you received ITA purely on express entry points directly and no PNP then check (through CRS tool or create dummy account) changing from non accompanying to accompanying will reduce your points below ITA cut off. If not, happily submit LOE with necessary changes in the form during documents submission.

PCC is mandatory and not sure on age and accompanying & non accompanying clause. Check in cic website this is not tricky to find!

All the best

Thank you very much for your reply.

Here's the details.

My score was 410 (showing as non-accompanying) and on top I got PNP. Now if I want to add as accompanying , PNP would be rejected ?

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
1) You can add them but your points will be recalculated.
2) Both PCC and medicals must be submitted in both situations.

regards
Thank you fro your reply.

PCC and Medical needs to be submitted for me and my spouse. What about my kid, he is 6 years old, for his also needs to be submitted ?

Thanks!!