+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Need help

I am married but I am not planning to accompany my wife. I want to go alone in first instance and want to settle first and the I am planning to bring my wife, let's say after one year. Will that be fine. Anyone please guide.

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yea, that letter from the office will do. Have them mention "Canada visa" without the specifics if possible. You can submit the letter from your supervisor - I would strongly recommend that you get this letter notarized. This along with the other documents should be enough as long as it mentions all the details.
Thanx!!! I have got all my salary slips for the last 8 Yrs +- more than 100 in all. So I can upload 2 of each year or just the first and most recent sufficient??

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb1975 said:
Thanx!!! I have got all my salary slips for the last 8 Yrs +- more than 100 in all. So I can upload 2 of each year or just the first and most recent sufficient??
only last 3 months of each job should be sufficient.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb1975 said:
I am in the same organization since 8 yrs +, so that means only the recent 3 salary slips are enough??
yeah, you can add last 6 months if it makes you feel better :) but i think even 3 would be sufficient

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hb1975 said:
I am in the same organization since 8 yrs +, so that means only the recent 3 salary slips are enough??
thestunner316 said:
yeah, you can add last 6 months if it makes you feel better :) but i think even 3 would be sufficient
I agree. I have been in the same organisation for 6 years and added 3 payslips.

Remember these are optional, so if they need more they will send you a request.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
luckyx27 said:
Hello Seniors,

Need help

I am married but I am not planning to accompany my wife. I want to go alone in first instance and want to settle first and the I am planning to bring my wife, let's say after one year. Will that be fine. Anyone please guide.
Hi,

This is ok, however there are a couple of things you must note before taking this route:

1) Even if your spouse is not accompanying you, the paperwork you need to submit to CIC is more or less the same.
2) Sponsoring her once you are in Canada may be a difficult process and definitely more expensive than including her in the PR application.

My advise would be to include your spouse in the application, land together, then get her to return home until you settle.

Regards

BasitBangash

Apr 5, 2016
Hi All,

I am about to submit my application but stuck on a small issue. In the document upload section, there is no provision or uploading link to upload digital photo of my daughter who is not accompanying me. They have asked for medical, passport and birth certificate and provision to upload them too. What should I do with this photo issue? should I upload it with some other document OR simply explain this issue in LOE??

Thank you

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

I have a query regarding the job reference letter, please see if anybody could clear it...

I have my employer reference letter from my previous company where i worked under 3 different positions.However, in all of these positions i have performed almost similar responsibilities.Hence, the employer has mentioned same duties for all the 3 positions.

Is it OK Huh

Does someone has same issue???

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
TanakaM said:
I agree. I have been in the same organisation for 6 years and added 3 payslips.

Remember these are optional, so if they need more they will send you a request.

All the best
Thanx friends

jd007

May 21, 2014
Re: Express Entry Work experience

Hello need some help
I have done engineering and currently I am working as food service supervisor (Nov 6311).
So, my question is my work experience is not related to my field of study but it is in Skill B category.
So, still I can apply for express entry or no?

Amaoge

Mar 31, 2017
Hi Seniors,

I need some help. I just received my ITA today. I was under the impression that the ITA would come with a checklist. I have checked everywhere on my profile but can't find it. Is this normal? If this is normal, please where can I get the most recent checklist? If not, what should I do please?

Mercy

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am based out of Montreal and wanted to check possibilities of getting ITA in EE.

1. Is there is any risk of denial at the later stage instead of applying in Quebec immigration?
2. Can i apply in both EE and Quebec immigration at the same time
3. What will be the best option for me.

Please guide

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Hi,

During medicals,the height was measured wrongly for my self and dependents. do we need to redo the medicals again or the medical office will correct it and send to CIC.

Please advice.

Thanks

uma1982suthan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
B) You need to have an ECA report for your academic degrees/diplomas if they were not obtained from Canada. You can learn about the ECA process at here

-rajkamalmohanram
Hi all (and rajkamalmohanram),

I am a newbie here and would like to step into the application process.

Regarding ECA, I have three questions:

1) There are five nominated agents for conducting and provide an ECA however many in this thread only talk about WES. What is the pros and cons of these organizations in terms of fees, time taken for processing, and the layout of their ECA report? Should I go with the WES?

2) After having read through all the discussion, I plan to evaluate my all three degrees (PhD, MSc [both from Korea] and BSc [Sri Lanka]). Any necessity for ECA for secondary school qualification in my case?

3) My spouse currently reads her PhD. Should I apply an ECA separately to assess her MSc and BBA? How about her incomplete PhD (she is in her 4th semester)? Does WES consider me and my spouse as two separate applicants? Is it really necessary to assess spouse’s qualifications which may (or may not?!) help to claim (additional) CRS points? i.e., I could assess her qualifications if I will gain a few CRS points.

Pardon me; my questions might look silly. But, I need your kind information before sending them to evaluation.

Thanks.