thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zshamim said:
Wrong date in Letter Of Explanation

Hi All,
I need guidance on making correction in my submitted PR application.
I am currently working in Canada since 27 th January 2017 ,however in letter of explanation mentioned it as 27th January 2016.
How can i get it corrected or inform CIC about the mistake i made?
I did submit documents to prove my assignment duration and correct dates are mentioned in it.

Any guidance is highly appreciated.
raise a CSE

CSE link is on the AOR pdf that you received when you paid the PR fees...

good luck

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
thestunner316 said:
raise a CSE

CSE link is on the AOR pdf that you received when you paid the PR fees...

good luck
Thanks thestunner for the info ,i did that and along with attached correct LOE .

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
can anyone help??

can PGWP holder working in canada is eligible to get 50 points??

Plase respond.

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Guys,

I need your help and assistance. I am expecting ITA in upcoming draws. I would like to get a few doubts clarified!

1. In my EE profile, I have given Representative as "No". But, after getting ITA I would like to get a help of Ircc representative. Can we update our EE profile after getting ITA to say Representative as "Yes" and give his/ her details?

2. I made a Fixed-Deposit os 6,84,000.00 INR (Approx 14,000.00 CAD) on Nov-17th 2016 (As of today, 4 months crossed). Should I wait for 6 months completion of Fixed Deposit to show that as a Proof of Funds? I also have 3,50,000.00 INR in Provident Fund (Can this be shown as additional funds proof?). Do we have to show any liabilities on our name? Like housing loan etc?

3. I joined a company in 2015, Say (ABC) around 2016 the company got split into 2 and I got moved to the new company (Automatically). Now in 2017, the separated new company merged with another small company to form a new big company. So literally, they made me switch to 3 companies, but my roles, manager, project and moreover the salary stayed the same (Tongue). Should I have to make a 3 different entry on "Experience column" and give 3 different experience letter from the same manager? (Or else is it ok to give all the 3 as single company experience and give an explanation letter?)

4. If I am showing a fixed deposit as "Proof of Funds", do I have to show 6 months statement of any of our current statement? (As Fixed deposit doesn't come with monthly statement)

5. So, after getting ITA we will get 60 days time to submit our application is that right?

6. Do I have to get PCC and Medicals before I submit my application? Or do we have to wait for them to ask us to provide PCC and Medicals?

7. Do we have to pay the application fee and rights to PR fee upfront? What happens when we choose to pay that at a later point of time (I mean, rights to Permanent Residency)

8. I choose 13500 CAD as "How much money do you plan to bring to Canada". But the proof of funds needed is 12,164 CAD. So, even if I show funds for 12,164 Is it accepted?

9. Do I have to add secondary and post-secondary education information under education history?

suede

Nov 16, 2015
TanakaM said:
I might as well answer a 3rd 1.lol

1) she is the best person to pick an NOC as it is based on her duties not job title.
2) not compulsory but it will add to your points.
3) For you to claim points for education an ECA is mandatory.
4) Only your wife's age is important. Won't get the most points for age but if other factors are good then it won't make much of a difference.
5) Might as well as CIC will need you to do so once the baby is born.
6) IELTS results are valid for 2 years.

All the best.
haha! Thanks for the very helpful reply! We can always rely on you and the other people here who are like you. I send positive vibes to you, man! We will ponder upon your reply and will plot our next course of action!

Cheers!

pranavchauhan

Mar 7, 2015
Hi Experts!

I have one question - my wife came in Canada on student visa and completed 1 semester in a good standing. She took a break for second semester and decided to join in summer term instead of winter. Meanwhile, we got married in Canada and she got a spousal open work permit because I was a PGWP holder after she never completed her second semester.

What should we put for those 4 months gap under her personal activities ?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
pranavchauhan said:
Hi Experts!

I have one question - my wife came in Canada on student visa and completed 1 semester in a good standing. She took a break for second semester and decided to join in summer term instead of winter. Meanwhile, we got married in Canada and she got a spousal open work permit because I was a PGWP holder after she never completed her second semester.

What should we put for those 4 months gap under her personal activities ?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
I strongly feel you should put student, since she was on a student visa and registered as a student legally. It is as if she was on summer holiday.
Alternatively, you can put unemployed if she was not working (or whatever she was doing during the period).

All the best

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
Hi!!! need some advice on name change issue. I am in the process of filing my documents for OINP. My bank account is a joint account with my wife who is my dependent in my EE application.
Now her name in the EE application/passport has her maiden surname, while in the bank account we had recently changed her surname to mine, based on the marriage certificate. Please advice if this will be acceptable or I have to specifically upload a LOE and marriage certificate with bank statement

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hb1975 said:
Hi!!! need some advice on name change issue. I am in the process of filing my documents for OINP. My bank account is a joint account with my wife who is my dependent in my EE application.
Now her name in the EE application/passport has her maiden surname, while in the bank account we had recently changed her surname to mine, based on the marriage certificate. Please advice if this will be acceptable or I have to specifically upload a LOE and marriage certificate with bank statement
Hi,

There is no problem, as this is common. Explain this in the LOE and get her to sign a notarized one and the same person affidavit. Here is a sample:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg5435174#msg5435174

All the best

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

There is no problem, as this is common. Explain this in the LOE and get her to sign a notarized one and the same person affidavit. Here is a sample:

All the best
Thanks a ton for the immediate reply/solution.
I would need an Affidavit and LOE or only Affidavit?? Secondly in the application there should be a single LOE for all the issues or separate LOE to be uploaded in each section.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hb1975 said:
Thanks a ton for the immediate reply/solution.
I would need an Affidavit and LOE or only Affidavit?? Secondly in the application there should be a single LOE for all the issues or separate LOE to be uploaded in each section.
1) You would need both. In the LOE you can write exactly what you have written here. This is just to make sure the Immigration Officer gets a clear picture. The affidavit gives it legal credibility.
2) Both options work. However, IMO, having a single LOE divided into sections is the easiest to manage, and for the Officer to read.

All the best

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
TanakaM said:
1) You would need both. In the LOE you can write exactly what you have written here. This is just to make sure the Immigration Officer gets a clear picture. The affidavit gives it legal credibility.
2) Both options work. However, IMO, having a single LOE divided into sections is the easiest to manage, and for the Officer to read.

All the best
Thanks..Will seek your guidance again for couple of other issues..

bradu

Aug 3, 2015
Hey Guys,

this is really a great site to get insights about what is happening... we are waiting for our ielts score which will be published in coming friday.

Hoping the best result, finger cross :)

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Once the PR visa is stamped for both(primary applicant & spouse) and application is "accompanying spouse", is it mandatory that both husband & wife have to fly to Canada together and land? Suppose primary applicant flies out first and the dependent applicant flies 3-4 months later but ofcourse within the expiry of his/her visa/medical, then is it ok?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
DiNaV said:
Once the PR visa is stamped for both(primary applicant & spouse) and application is "accompanying spouse", is it mandatory that both husband & wife have to fly to Canada together and land? Suppose primary applicant flies out first and the dependent applicant flies 3-4 months later but ofcourse within the expiry of his/her visa/medical, then is it ok?
Hi,

It is not mandatory.

Your plan is perfectly acceptable as long as the principal applicant lands first.

All the best