+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Few queries pertaining to funds -

Joint account with father will work?
Bank has issued a statement that funds are easily and anytime accessible by Primary applicant(me in this case).

Spouse Account and FD on her name will work?
some document needed that can primary applicant access those funds or not?

EPF & PF Account will work??
both of primary applicant n spouse?

Any faster resolution will be much appreciated.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Congratulations Raj for PPR.
You truly deserved it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bpcsekhar said:
Hi all,

I have visited the authorised clinic by CIC in Chennai for Medicals. But the panel physician told that the option for selecting family is not enabled in eMedical from 4th Mar'17.

So i postponed medicals. However i received call from the panel physician today saying that they got reply from CIC that principal applicant to be selected as Worker and spouse as visitor.

Did anyone who have done their medical face similar issue....if so kindly reply....

Thankyou..
That's not an issue at all.

As long as the tests 501, 502, 707 and 712 are there on your e-medical information sheet, you should be good to go. The title of the test doesn't matter now.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hello everyone..I am preparing my documents for submitting Eapr..

I have started my full time work two month before my graduation as i was doing final year internship with a company and they recruited me directly from that.

1. So my questions is should it create any problem as i started full time work before graduation? i have all the documents though.

2. My undergrad ended on October of 2013 but my certificate was issued nearly after six months. So i have put October 2013 on the section "the day you obtained qualification for working professionally". Is it okay ? as far as i know all universities worldwide issues certificate after few months from graduation date. and it's also mentioned on my certificate that "Mr. X has completed all the requirement of the degree in Fall 2013...".

Any suggestions will be appreciated

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks !

Good luck and all the very best!
Congrats Raj and thank you for all your help.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Dear Seniors,

Need a quick help. I submitted my application yesterday and got AOR.

Under Work History/Occupation: Date XXX first became qualified to practice in this occupation. I answered to this question before ITA as 2007-November (My first job date) but while submitting I corrected it to 2007-June (graduation date). Should I raise CSE and explain that I misunderstood pre-ITA or is it ok to correct details post-ITA which doesnt affect the eligibility and CRS?

Please suggest.

bpcsekhar

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
rajkamalmohanram said:

As long as the tests 501, 502, 707 and 712 are there on your e-medical information sheet, you should be good to go. The title of the test doesn't matter now.
Thank you Raj for your quick reply...And congrats for the PPR....

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
harish21jun said:
Dear Seniors,

Need a quick help. I submitted my application yesterday and got AOR.

Under Work History/Occupation: Date XXX first became qualified to practice in this occupation. I answered to this question before ITA as 2007-November (My first job date) but while submitting I corrected it to 2007-June (graduation date). Should I raise CSE and explain that I misunderstood pre-ITA or is it ok to correct details post-ITA which doesnt affect the eligibility and CRS?

Please suggest.
Well done for crossing the AOR bridge. IMO it is no big deal. Like you said it does not affect you eligibility and CRS in any way so it is not worth a CSE.

All the best.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
TanakaM said:
Well done for crossing the AOR bridge. IMO it is no big deal. Like you said it does not affect you eligibility and CRS in any way so it is not worth a CSE.

All the best.
Thank you TanakaM, not raising CSE then.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
paterson said:
Hi! Question, after applying for PR, how many days should I wait to get the instructions for medical exam? thanks
You have to do the medicals before you submit your PR application under express entry. Read through this:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best.

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Can I get maximum points for foreign work experience for having 3 years experience in total but from two different noc?

example NOC A 1.5 years and NOC B 1.5 years which gives a total of 3 years?

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Hi Raj,
I have done the tests with 501,502,707,708 712 and 716 on September 2016, as part of my work VISA for Canada.
Can i still use the same test reports ? As per CIC at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp "Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam.".
Is this applicable in this case as well ?

Thanks

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
1)I have a question though after ITA do I have to go for a upfront medical or cic will inform for a period of 30 days when the medical has to be done. I am on a open work permit in canada

2) Do I need a Canadian PCC after ITA as well , does it make the process faster ?