+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Luckyme20

Oct 14, 2016
Hello Friends,

While submitting the education documents for ITA, is it enough to attach degree certificate alone or do we need to provide all marksheets (semester wise). They have provided as degree/diploma certificate alone.

Is WES and IELTS too added with these

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
If i decline an ITA (as i'm not sure of Work experience criteria being met or not, due to self employment), when will i be eligible again for the draw? WIll it affect my profile negatively? I'm at 433.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
asd1985 said:
If i decline an ITA (as i'm not sure of Work experience criteria being met or not, due to self employment), when will i be eligible again for the draw? WIll it affect my profile negatively? I'm at 433.
It won't. If the cut off score is still lower than your score then you will get the ITA again in next draw.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
KRahman said:
It won't. If the cut off score is still lower than your score then you will get the ITA again in next draw.
Thank you! I'm going to wait for the next one. If it goes under 433 or equals 433, i'll withdraw current ITA. otherwise i'll just go ahead and see what happens.

You think the score can get even lower? :eek:

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
Procedure for PCC

I have an score of 437 and anticipating ITA in next draw.Need help with PCC requirement.
I got PCC done in December 2016 and since January working in Canada on a work Permit.
Do i need to get new PCC done or the existing will do?

Thanks in Advance for suggestion/reply

cafe0707

Mar 2, 2017
TanakaM said:
1) Any occupation in type 0, A or B will do, however if you are getting Provincial Nomination they may be looking for specific skills.
2)Yes you have to get all qualifications you are claiming points for assessed. I would send my Masters and Bachelors but visit WES and do the free assessment. This will tell you which ones they recognize.
3)NO, IELTS results a good as they are. In addition, WES only assesses academic qualifications.
Thank you so much TanakaM. It is clear to memknow. ;)

cafe0707

Mar 2, 2017
etcoflife said:
Thanks TanakaM for your reply. I would like to add:

WES will evaluate all your degrees and diplomas within 1 (yes 1) application fee. They will give you Canadian equivalent for each degree you have and finally comment on your highest degree.

Thanks etcoflife. You make me relieved. I thought the fee apply for each certificate ;D

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hello guys,

can someone help me with two questions I have POS-ITA?

We are a small company and the accountant is going to make me the work reference letter, since we dont have an official document printed with company letterhead, he is just going to put our logo in the letter document? Does it work? Can the accountant make this letter?
My second question is: I have a work permit under IEC which you cannot extend, which expires in May. I will submit my EE application for Permanent Residency before that date. Will I be automatically in implied status or should I applied for a visitor visa meanwhile I am waiting for PR?

Thank you!

Corgi_L

Feb 26, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
That's correct. It will still be valid!
Hello Raj,
first of all, your first post was a master Piece for me!!! thanks you so much.

meanwhile, I also have a small question regarding PCC. its a situation similar to the above case:

I have received the invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Workers program on March 1rst 2017.

I was working and living (upon a working visa) at the United Arab Emirates from July 26th .2014 to Oct 23rd 2016.
Before I left the country, I applied the Police Clearance Certificate from an Abu Dhabi police station and it was issued on Oct 8th. 2016 (Ref No. 071477\2016).

On one hand, the official CIC website says and I quote "If you received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply." My Police clearance certificate has been issued for about 5 months until now, which makes it qualified as long as I submit my e-APR before April 8th 2017.

On the other hand, on the lower left corner of the certificate it says, and I quote: "This certificate is valid for three months only".

So in such a case, can I use my existing Police Clearance Certificate? Or do I need to renew or re-apply for a new one?

thanks a lot!!!!

rmarahar

Feb 23, 2015
Hi,

I am creating EE profile. Please help with this.
-Do you have offer letter issued?
as I am already working under noc B so should I choose YES or No for the above question? Please help. Thanks

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olgac said:
Hello guys,

can someone help me with two questions I have POS-ITA?

We are a small company and the accountant is going to make me the work reference letter, since we dont have an official document printed with company letterhead, he is just going to put our logo in the letter document? Does it work? Can the accountant make this letter?
My second question is: I have a work permit under IEC which you cannot extend, which expires in May. I will submit my EE application for Permanent Residency before that date. Will I be automatically in implied status or should I applied for a visitor visa meanwhile I am waiting for PR?

Thank you!
Is your own company? If the accountant is your supervisor, i guess there is no problem. If you are the owner then you need letters from clients, agreements, etc.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello

Sorry for posting again.

Can somebody tell me if I need to have fund before starting the express entry application process or I can do it simultaneously eg. keep money when I start my application?

I have already given my IELTS and WES evaluation is done also.

Also can I show a joint account with my father? We can both handle the account with same privileges and have shown this account previously for my study abroad.

I do have personal account but it is rather new.

Thanks in advance for answering.

Regards
Lifehack

desert eagle

Feb 13, 2017
Dear Experts,
I recently got the ITA and in the process of uploading the documents. I noticed a change in the job title (not job description or NOC) in one of the past positions. I was a contract hire to the client company and the job title in contract company was 'X' and my job title in client company was 'Y'. I managed to get the employment letter in CIC format from client company with designation 'Y'. However all the payslips and employment contract says job title -'X'. Please advise if I risk rejection, in case I change the job title in the employment history at this stage.

Appreciate all your help.

Thanks and Regards

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Didn't get a response over 3 weeks...still hoping someone here can help me please....
++++++++++++

Hi tanaka, Hero guy, raj and all those knowledgeable Everyone and aspirants here....

It's fantastic to know how everyone helps the other with information, great work guys. I've been following EE from Jan'16 and got so interested after a month that i realised that i want to start fresh in Canada. I've started to prepare for the groundwork i.e. getting reference letters, learning the process....etc I have a question for anyone to help.

1. From 2012-Nov'2015 i've been an employed communication trainer for a company
2 Jan 2016 onwards i started to work on contracts as a Communication Trainer again.
3 Sep 2016 (until Current) i jumped from the call centre to mainstream corporate as a Learning Coordinator for a Management Institute (Online Education).

Question 1: Guys what should be my NOC?
+++++++

Also, I live with my mother in Mumbai. I'm the only one to immigrate not my mum.

Question 2: So POF to be shown will be for me only, right?
+++++++=

I need to have Indian Rupees around 6.5 lacs to show as POF....

Question 3: what if you have only 5lacs then
++++++

Lastly.....do i have a chance basis my work experience....

-Cheers,

Noel

shwetha.amin4

Feb 18, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Appreciate help with the below query from experts who have completed the ITA process. Received my ITA this week.

1. Should the forms say Complete when we click on "check completeness". ( for few I am not able to determine the errors).
2. Under Personal details, should I include my education & work experience again?