+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

brijesh_shivnani

Nov 11, 2016
Hi Experts,

These questions might have been asked before or might be a dumb thing to ask but one has to be sure about each and everything.

Can you please answer these for me --

1) Received an ITA on 8th Feb. My spouse( Primary applicant) is going for re issuance of passport next week. Does she need to provide a LOE for the same? Or can I just simply add both the passports(old and new) in ID- Documents Summary ?

2) I am the secondary applicant and while filling EE form assigned myself as the representative(Designated Individual). I am still confused about this. Can I being a secondary applicant be the representative. Now that I filled this info, do I need to submit IMM5475 form? Or can I go ahead and change it in e-APR.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
brijesh_shivnani said:
Hi Experts,

These questions might have been asked before or might be a dumb thing to ask but one has to be sure about each and everything.

Can you please answer these for me --

1) Received an ITA on 8th Feb. My spouse( Primary applicant) is going for re issuance of passport next week. Does she need to provide a LOE for the same? Or can I just simply add both the passports(old and new) in ID- Documents Summary ? No, just update the passport information in your profile and submit only the new passport

2) I am the secondary applicant and while filling EE form assigned myself as the representative(Designated Individual). I am still confused about this. Can I being a secondary applicant be the representative. Now that I filled this info, do I need to submit IMM5475 form? Or can I go ahead and change it in e-APR. Yes, you'll need to submit IMM5475 and you can change this when ever you like by submitting a new IMM5475!

LariChaffin

Feb 8, 2017
Hi guys,
I need to know exactly which information I need to include in the bank statement.
I already have enough money in my Canadian account but I am also getting one from my bank back home.
Thank you!

ameerbil

Feb 10, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hi,

I would like to find out with the current trend of score dropping in the CIC draws, is it possible to expect a score as low as 420 as my score is 425 and eagerly waiting for it or do you think I should apply for any other program to immigrate to Canada.

Regards,
Ameer

sammy89

Feb 1, 2017
I got my ITA on Feb 8 and was completing forms. Had two queries if some senior can advise:

1) My degrees ACCA and B.Sc are distance learning so do I put my home country in personal profile so that I only give Police Clearance for my home country? However, my WES report says UK as the country of study as my transcripts were sent from there. Do I write an LOE to explain this?

2) In the area where it asks for organizations - do I mention Boy Scouts or other volunteering positions? Also is being a member of ACCA being a part of any organization? Please advise so I can fill my personal profile accordingly.

Thanks,
Sam

sammy89

Feb 1, 2017
ameerbil said:
Hi,

I would like to find out with the current trend of score dropping in the CIC draws, is it possible to expect a score as low as 420 as my score is 425 and eagerly waiting for it or do you think I should apply for any other program to immigrate to Canada.

Regards,
Ameer
It is expected to lower down. Keep your hopes high :)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahil88 said:
Hello everyone,

I am yet to start with my immigration process. At the moment i am in touch with a consultancy in New Delhi to take my case for express entry immigration.

I have a couple of enquiries.

1. I have a 3 years BBA degree from GGSIP University (State level university,New Delhi) and have a 1 year masters degree from Manchester Business School. So, if anyone had a similar case or know about it, can you tell as to how WES evaluate that 1 years masters degree?
Will it be considered as full time masters or will it considered as the 4th year Bachelors or an additional degree/diploma?
Will i get points equivalent to masters degree or not?

2. I am owner of business. I have 4 years of work experience and my role and responsibilities comes under Purchasing Director (0113). So being an owner of a business, will the immigration consider my profile?

3. Which consultancy is the best in New Delhi, incase anyone hired it in recent times.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Hoping to get some speedy replies.
I have 3 years bachelor degree in business from Nepal and 1 year MSc from Ireland. I got bachelor 3 year Canadian equivalent and Canadian Master equivalent for Irish 1 year program. Mind you through, my MSc was 180 credit. Given Irish and British education system is not so different. You will likely get the same equivalency as mine, I guess.

Hope that helps.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi Raj & Others,

Need your inputs regarding:

1. Indian original PCC is almost black & while (even my photo on it) except for the signature which is in green and I learnt that it has to be in color, so it should not be an issue as long as it is scanned in color ??

2. My Canada Visa extension & Canada ICT was refused in past, will it create any issue, Also do we get any placeholder to upload all rejection docs ?

3. For upfront medicals for me and my spouse: we need passport, its copy, photographs and ITA copy, anything else ?
And what we get in return, an eMedical information sheet with all our info+barcode etc? please enlighten me here.

Thank you very much in advance !

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harish21jun said:
Hi Raj & Others,

Need your inputs regarding:

1. Indian original PCC is almost black & while (even my photo on it) except for the signature which is in green and I learnt that it has to be in color, so it should not be an issue as long as it is scanned in color ??-- Yes, scan it in colour.

2. My Canada Visa extension & Canada ICT was refused in past, will it create any issue, Also do we get any placeholder to upload all rejection docs ?-- There is no option to upload docs for rejection separately but you can put it in LOE, I provided all such details in LOE

3. For upfront medicals for me and my spouse: we need passport, its copy, photographs and ITA copy, anything else ?
And what we get in return, an eMedical information sheet with all our info+barcode etc? please enlighten me here.--Yes, this is all you need.You can carry documents related to any major surgery or treatment.

Thank you very much in advance !

avraman72

Feb 11, 2017
Hi there - I'm trying to apply for Express Entry. Finished IELTS with score of 7.5. My next step is to get the education credentials evaluated (ECA) - through WES. I'm in the US and have 20+ years experience in IT.

Please help with the following on ECA as I'm not sure how to do this :

- Checked out WES and found its the most suitable to do India based education credential checking. They have a helpful link which shows what documents are to be sent for evaluation (www dot wes dot org slash required slash index dot asp - choose India)
- I have done my Engg. degree from Univ. of Delhi and have passed out of CBSE almost 20+ years ago :(
- How do I request CBSE and Univ. of Delhi to send the transcripts to WES ? Totally clueless on this. Anyone here has any experience doing this sitting remotely in the US or elsewhere (even if you are elsewhere in India).

Please help - any pointers would be appreciated. ;D

Thanks.

brijesh_shivnani

Nov 11, 2016
Hi,

you need to send any one of your family members to Delhi University with your degrees. They can fill the form for Transcript on your behalf. DU takes around 3 weeks. have to collect it from there as they don't courier it.

avraman72 said:
Hi there - I'm trying to apply for Express Entry. Finished IELTS with score of 7.5. My next step is to get the education credentials evaluated (ECA) - through WES. I'm in the US and have 20+ years experience in IT.

Please help with the following on ECA as I'm not sure how to do this :

- Checked out WES and found its the most suitable to do India based education credential checking. They have a helpful link which shows what documents are to be sent for evaluation (www dot wes dot org slash required slash index dot asp - choose India)
- I have done my Engg. degree from Univ. of Delhi and have passed out of CBSE almost 20+ years ago :(
- How do I request CBSE and Univ. of Delhi to send the transcripts to WES ? Totally clueless on this. Anyone here has any experience doing this sitting remotely in the US or elsewhere (even if you are elsewhere in India).

Please help - any pointers would be appreciated. ;D

Thanks.

SahmadK

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 March 2017
Med's Done....
26 march 2017
Thank you very much for the information.

I received ITA on 8 February 2017.

I have a question. What to write on ITA application for minor children in language area.
I have one kid who is 4 years old and another 9 months. The 4 year old one speaks in English only and can understand Urdu too. Initially I replied to that he can communicate in English but when I cheked the attached inforamtion it was asking for CLB test scores. I need guidance for this. I guess its safe to reply ''NONE" because he doenst have any language test.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SahmadK said:
Thank you very much for the information.

I received ITA on 8 February 2017.

I have a question. What to write on ITA application for minor children in language area.
I have one kid who is 4 years old and another 9 months. The 4 year old one speaks in English only and can understand Urdu too. Initially I replied to that he can communicate in English but when I cheked the attached inforamtion it was asking for CLB test scores. I need guidance for this. I guess its safe to reply ''NONE" because he doenst have any language test.
You can mention English and you don't have to provide IELTS for sure.