Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Dhavalg said:
Hi,

My wife is the primary applicant and we got our ITA on 19 October 2016. Our application was in my wife's maiden name as we were in the process of changing name in all the documents. We received her new passport with her new name and new passport number on the day of ITA. Now, the ITA has been issued with earlier details.

Can someone please help us with -
1. Whether we need to change her details in the application? If yes, at what stage?
2. Also, we are unable to locate the 'Permanent Residency' tab (mentioned in the ITA letter) to generate our personalised checklist and begin with this process? Is it under 'Continue Application' tab?

Inform cic about your situation.They will guide you.
Thanks

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi,

Presently we have a CRS of 470, assuming my spouse as the principal applicant.

Both of us are done with our IELTS. She (principal applicant) has also received her ECA report. My ECA report is pending and is likely to reach by only Jan 2017.

When i receive my ECA report, our CRS will increase to 482. But as mentioned earlier, will have to wait likely till Jan 2017.

In light of the recent draws, my guess is points will be coming down (hopefully).

In reference to the above, below are my queries:

Do you reckon i can go ahead and create my EE profile right now as i stand on 470 and maybe just get lucky with the upcoming draws (*fingers crossed*)? And then later once i get my ECA report i can add in my details to get CRS at 482. Is that possible? i mean to amend an existing EE profile?

The thing is i don't want to let this opportunity of lower CRS requirement pass by me. I m worried by Jan 2017 if the minimum CRS would shoot above 482. Don't want to regret not taking this chance.

thanks in advance for your time and efforts.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whimsical said:
Hi,

Both of us are done with our IELTS. She (principal applicant) has also received her ECA report. My ECA report is pending and is likely to reach by only Jan 2017.

When i receive my ECA report, our CRS will increase to 482. But as mentioned earlier, will have to wait likely till Jan 2017.

In light of the recent draws, my guess is points will be coming down (hopefully).

Do you reckon i can go ahead and create my EE profile right now as i stand on 470 and maybe just get lucky with the upcoming draws (*fingers crossed*)? And then later once i get my ECA report i can add in my details to get CRS at 482. Is that possible? i mean to amend an existing EE profile?

The thing is i don't want to let this opportunity of lower CRS requirement pass by me. I m worried by Jan 2017 if the minimum CRS would shoot above 482. Don't want to regret not taking this chance.

My question would be, are you getting any points right now for your education? If the answer is no then yes you can, I reckon that with 470 you have good chances of getting an ITA.

Cheers ;)

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whimsical said:
Hi,

Go ahead and create your profile today. I wish you good luck.

huchenjx

Oct 24, 2016
I am sorry to borther you but I have urgent problem about my OINP

Hello.My name is Hu Chen. Thank you for such an useful post! I have accepted the Ontario Provincial Nomination yesterday and my overscore is added. But my EE profile is about to expire today. so I created a new EE profile and chose have a provincial nomination, so the message I received from my new EE profile says I should contact the province within 30 days to let them inform their intention to nominate. I sent E-mail with infomation of both EE profiles to Ontario and I am waiting for a reply.

I would like to know if I am doing this correctly? or is there any other ways that I can solve this problem better?

I really appreciate yout time. Thank you!

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
My question would be, are you getting any points right now for your education? If the answer is no then yes you can, I reckon that with 470 you have good chances of getting an ITA.

Cheers ;)
No, the 470 points is without my education. With my education i jump to 480.

Will go ahead and create my EE.

Thank you for your reply !!

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Subject: PROOF OF FUND

Hello Seniors!.......Stanlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three months maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance
(Apologies for multi-postings, pls)

joshi_spj

Jun 17, 2012
Hello seniors,
I recently received my ITA on 19th Oct. 2016 under the CEC class (482 points). I have been working in Canada for last 1 year or so. Now while filling up the PR application form, it asks me for my wife's past history of 10 years. (My wife is currently pursuing her PhD in Canada, though I don't think that really matters).
Now my wife's Indian work experience (between 2008-20012) doesn't really make any difference in out overall score, so strictly speaking providing/not providing that info shouldn't really matter. But if I mention that she worked in India will they ask for her reference letter/documented proofs etc? Providing those documents may not be easy for us. (I do have my employment reference letters BTW, so I am fine).
Moreover, it seems my document checklist would only be created once I have filled up all the forms, and submitted/paid the application fees? Is there any way of generating the doc. checklist without actually submitting the application? This way I might be able to check if they would ask for any document for my wife's past work exp. in India.
Thanks for your help

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi_spj said:
Hello seniors,
I recently received my ITA on 19th Oct. 2016 under the CEC class (482 points). I have been working in Canada for last 1 year or so. Now while filling up the PR application form, it asks me for my wife's past history of 10 years. (My wife is currently pursuing her PhD in Canada, though I don't think that really matters).
Now my wife's Indian work experience (between 2008-20012) doesn't really make any difference in out overall score, so strictly speaking providing/not providing that info shouldn't really matter. But if I mention that she worked in India will they ask for her reference letter/documented proofs etc? Providing those documents may not be easy for us. (I do have my employment reference letters BTW, so I am fine).
Moreover, it seems my document checklist would only be created once I have filled up all the forms, and submitted/paid the application fees? Is there any way of generating the doc. checklist without actually submitting the application? This way I might be able to check if they would ask for any document for my wife's past work exp. in India.
Thanks for your help
I don't have the answer for your first question.

The document checklist is generated once you fill all the forms but you do not have to pay until you upload all your documents and about to submit your application.

You can fill the forms, click continue and you will see the required documents. Every time you log in you will be able to see the forms again for you to edit.

Cheers ;)

vn_raghu

Oct 29, 2016
Hi All,

I consider myself lucky to see this post. Thank you one and all for replies. I am new to this but want to immigrate to Canada seeking better employment opportunities. My queries:

1. Me and my wife have done BE from VTU Karnataka. I think this will be equivalent to Canada 3 year or more degree with 19 points. Is this right?
2. I think with decent score in IELTS we can only reach 400. Above that we need exceptional scores which is tough. Even with out of out score reaches 450 which is below current draw. So Is it worth to try or directly go for PNP and take whatever comes?
3. My best chance is Alberta. If there is any info or link on how to apply and if that is accepting PNP please let me know.

I think it's very tough to get required points.

Thank you.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vn_raghu said:
Hi All,

I consider myself lucky to see this post. Thank you one and all for replies. I am new to this but want to immigrate to Canada seeking better employment opportunities. My queries:

1. Me and my wife have done BE from VTU Karnataka. I think this will be equivalent to Canada 3 year or more degree with 19 points. Is this right?
Have you tried WES's free equivalency tool ?

2. I think with decent score in IELTS we can only reach 400. Above that we need exceptional scores which is tough. Even with out of out score reaches 450 which is below current draw. So Is it worth to try or directly go for PNP and take whatever comes?
You won't receive ITA with that score, but a lot of provinces require you to have an EE profile to apply for PNP. Check the requirements of the province(s) you're looking at.

3. My best chance is Alberta. If there is any info or link on how to apply and if that is accepting PNP please let me know.
Google "Alberta PNP"; the official website has all the information you should need.

I think it's very tough to get required points.

Thank you.

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
Hi,

I have a question, if a Candidate is working as a Foreign Trade Officer for a Bank what would be a suitable NOC. Foreign Trade involves LC (letter of credit), BG (Bank Guarantees), Forex Payments in NOSTRO Accounts etc. I am trying to find my NOC but couldn't do because of the JDs. The only NOC that I found is slightly matching the title which is 1113 Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers. Can anyone help in this regard.

NOC 1212 matches my JDs but my Functional Title of Foreign Trade Officer is not there.

The candidate is currently performing the following JDs:

1. Project Management of Foreign Trade Operations.
2. Project lead WeBOC (Web Based One Customs) and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
3. Manage a team of WeBOC Support Helpdesk.
4. Conduct training of Trade Officers countrywide.
5. End-to-end gap analysis for Foreign Trade module development.
6. Preparing process flows for Import & Export Automation and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
7. Preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for International Trade Finance projects.
8. Liaison with State Bank of Pakistan and Pakistan Customs for WeBOC troubleshooting.
9. Drafting Service Level Agreements (SLA) between Branches and CPU.
10. Troubleshooting of Trade finance module in Core Banking Application.
11. Liaison with I.T. for development of Trade related reports.

Awaiting a helpful response in the regard.

Best Regards