+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
JSN_2016 said:
Hi Raj/Stanlee/Isari/Others,

I would like to thank all of you for providing your valuable suggestions to me. I submitted e-APR application.

In November, I will be turning 30, so I might lose 5 points. Will this in any way going to affect my e-APR?
No, it will not affect your application for drop in points due to age. All the best!

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Raj and learned member of this forum,

Please help me with the query.

Initially, my spouse created an express entry profile. She is the primary applicant and I am the secondary applicant. We (both of us) have got the IELTS and WES done. Her NOC code is 0111. The CRS is 434.

Now, I have also created an express entry profile with I as a primary applicant and her as a secondary. The CRS is 362. My NOC is 2171. My NOC has better chances of the PNP.

Is it right to have two express entry profile?

Who ever gets the ITA first, the second profile will be withdrawn.

Thank you,
Pawshi

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pawshi said:
Hi Raj and learned member of this forum,

Please help me with the query.

Initially, my spouse created an express entry profile. She is the primary applicant and I am the secondary applicant. We (both of us) have got the IELTS and WES done. Her NOC code is 0111. The CRS is 434.

Now, I have also created an express entry profile with I as a primary applicant and her as a secondary. The CRS is 362. My NOC is 2171. My NOC has better chances of the PNP.

Is it right to have two express entry profile?

Who ever gets the ITA first, the second profile will be withdrawn.

Thank you,
Pawshi
Yes, this can be done.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, this can be done.
Hi Raj, do you have any idea why the CIC request updated POLICE CLEARANCE FROM KUWAIT AND CERTIFIED RCMP POLICE CERTIFICATE again, I submitted all this documents last August 8, its only a month ago.. those following certificate are still not expired. Do I need to provide again a new one? Do I need the fingerprint from RCMP for police clearance?

Thank you.. IRCC give me 60 days from now ...

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, this can be done.
I also write to the CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY that if they still me to obtain a new PCC from Kuwait.. Then I upload my current PCC from Kuwait which will be expired this coming October 03, 2016..

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Hi Guys-- Anyone who has applied online PR so far, I have a question regarding sequence of documents.

At the last page, it shows what document should be uploaded, however for employer it shows employment record as many times as the number of jobs declared
e.g.

if you declared Employment 1-- Jan 2016 to current
Employment 2-- Jan 2015 to Dec 2015
Employment 3-- Jan 2014 to Dec 2014

Summarize page would only show below three times

Employment proof(Document required)

Any idea what is the sequence in documents should be uploaded so that Employment 3 docs are not loaded to Employment 1 doc and vice versa.
What I did is, I named the documents based on the employer name. Also, I uploaded the documents in the order I have entered in the work history. After the submission, I checked that the experience documents are placed under the correct sections.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I get this message along with checklist of documents in online PR application, checklist doesn't have any form to submitted. This message on top of checklist has is talking about the version of forms. Would I see list of forms which I need to submit on next page? Am I missing something here? I can't go to next page unless I upload all docs which I'm collecting these days.

You must submit the following documents as file attachments to support your client's Online Application. Click on the option required and then follow the directions.

You can consult the Frequently Asked Questions at any time during this process by clicking on the Help button in the upper-right-hand corner of the page.

Are you having difficulty downloading a form?

Versions of application forms for study permits and work permits dated November 2013 (11-2013), or later, and applications for temporary resident visas dated March 2014 (03-2014), or later, can only be uploaded to the IRCC Portal.

Note: You must verify that the documents are complete. Click on the help text beside each document to see what information must be included in the documents. If the required information is not included in each document, your client's application may be refused.

Supporting Documents"

This link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/additional.asp was provided at the top of upload documents page.

Not sure what below text means under this link, do have to do this download and scanning for online application as well?

"
For online applications:

Do not print your application form, and do not use the “signature panel” button at the top of the application. Save the form and then upload it to your MyCIC account. After you upload all required forms, a “Next” button will appear below your uploaded documents. After you click the “Next” button, you will be prompted to enter your name and answer a security question (these two steps are your electronic signature). For more information on electronic signatures, see the Help Centre question: How do I sign my online visa application?"

SSingh2

Sep 15, 2016
Dear All,

Got my AOR in July. But my EE profile has expired and I had to create a new profile. In my previous EE, my wife was not a co applicant but could have moved with me to Canada. Now in the new EE, if my wife is to join me in Canada, she has to be assessed also. This has lead to my CRS score dropping from 405 to 387. Please urgently advise what can be done?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
SSingh2 said:
Dear All,

Got my AOR in July. But my EE profile has expired and I had to create a new profile. In my previous EE, my wife was not a co applicant but could have moved with me to Canada. Now in the new EE, if my wife is to join me in Canada, she has to be assessed also. This has lead to my CRS score dropping from 405 to 387. Please urgently advise what can be done?

Thanks
From your post, I am assuming that you are an OINP applicant and awaiting nomination. As per OINP Application Guide your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage. Based on the current score, you do not meet the eligibility requirements of OINP, you will either have to retain it as it was before when you had mentioned that your spouse wont be accompanying you. On the other hand, if you have decided that spouse will accompany you, then you need to take steps to maintain your score at or above 400.

In case your spouse is going to accompany you, the ways you can improve your CRS score is by getting IELTS and ECA done for your wife or you can even better your IELTS score. The whole process of improving your score will take time. The major risk in this case is that, since your profile has already expired and OINP picks up your file in the interim, they will reject your application. In case you inform them about your new profile which has a score of 387, they would still reject your application.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advise what does below statement means at this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/additional.asp

For online applications:

Do not print your application form, and do not use the “signature panel” button at the top of the application. Save the form and then upload it to your MyCIC account. After you upload all required forms, a “Next” button will appear below your uploaded documents. After you click the “Next” button, you will be prompted to enter your name and answer a security question (these two steps are your electronic signature). For more information on electronic signatures, see the Help Centre question: How do I sign my online visa application?"

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Please advise what does below statement means at this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/additional.asp

For online applications:

It means exactly what it says: do not print the form.
Instead, complete the electronic form, and upload it to mycic.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
It means exactly what it says: do not print the form.
Instead, complete the electronic form, and upload it to mycic.
Thanks for your response, actually under documents checklist I don't have any forms mentioned. In that case I believe this doesn't apply, hope I'm not missing anything.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have a query regarding reference letter from employer. I received this letter today from one of my employer and has following details

> The letter is on letter head
> Company Address
> Company phone and fax numbers
> Employee Name
> Employee ID
> Designation
> Date of Joining & Date of Leaving
> Employment Type - Full time (40 hours per week)
> Job Duties
> HR Name, Signature, Designation
> Date

It does not mention the following details

> Company stamp
> Salary details
> Company Email Address
> Any other detail?

Please suggest if the details captured are enough, or if not advise what all is pending and how can i give proof of those.

Awaiting your response. Thanks.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashjuni said:
Hi All,

I have a query regarding reference letter from employer. I received this letter today from one of my employer and has following details

> The letter is on letter head
> Company Address
> Company phone and fax numbers
> Employee Name
> Employee ID
> Designation
> Date of Joining & Date of Leaving
> Employment Type - Full time (40 hours per week)
> Job Duties
> HR Name, Signature, Designation
> Date

It does not mention the following details

> Company stamp
> Salary details
> Company Email Address
> Any other detail?

Please suggest if the details captured are enough, or if not advise what all is pending and how can i give proof of those.

Awaiting your response. Thanks.
Can anyone kindly advise me on this. Please it is urgent. Thanks guys.