Pre
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
Stanlee said:
Yes, if you get visa on arrival for your visits to Sri Lanka, then it needs to be part of Travel History and for the time you were in Sri Lanka (before you got Singapore citizenship), you need to mention it in Address History and also need a Police Certificate from Sri Lanka.

Since you have No for your wife's education and work sections in your Express Entry profile, you can retain it in Personal History in your PR application. If you mention it under Education and Work History section, then you will be asked to upload documents for the same.
Thanks a lot Stanlee

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Hello Friends ,

I have been waiting for AOR for 170 days now and lately i have changed my company , and in a month's time i would change my company again,
How should i update this to the province.

I have sent monteral bank dd for $1500 via ICICI bank, May i know usually how long will it take before it expires.

I created my CIC account on Jan 20- 2016 and it says it would expire on jan 20 -2017 ,If i wont get the nomination by then ,How to extend the validity of account.

I have given my IELTS in May 2015 it would expire in 2 years i.e may 2017 ,With the speed the things are going on if i don't get the nomination by May-2017, should i retake the IELTS.

How long is it taking POST AOR these days (any rough guess) ?

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
Hello all,

I have a question regarding NB PNP , they need a proof of fund, so is it ok if the money in my wife account and to print a statement from her account ?as she will be coming with me, or it must be from my account only?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A Nowa said:
Hello all,

I have a question regarding NB PNP , they need a proof of fund, so is it ok if the money in my wife account and to print a statement from her account ?as she will be coming with me, or it must be from my account only?
It can be from her account, but it's best to get a letter from her, stating that the funds are to be used by both of you for the purpose of immigration.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
anil918918 said:
Hello Friends ,

I have been waiting for AOR for 170 days now and lately i have changed my company , and in a month's time i would change my company again,
How should i update this to the province.

I have sent monteral bank dd for $1500 via ICICI bank, May i know usually how long will it take before it expires.

I created my CIC account on Jan 20- 2016 and it says it would expire on jan 20 -2017 ,If i wont get the nomination by then ,How to extend the validity of account.

I have given my IELTS in May 2015 it would expire in 2 years i.e may 2017 ,With the speed the things are going on if i don't get the nomination by May-2017, should i retake the IELTS.

How long is it taking POST AOR these days (any rough guess) ?
I am assuming you are referring to OINP.

1. Changes in Personal Circumstances - OINP must be notified if there are any changes to your personal information or circumstances as detailed on your Nominee Application Form. You must complete the Change of Personal Information Form. This form can be downloaded from the OINP website http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPFORMS.html. Completed forms should be submitted to OINP by mail, fax or email attachment.

Additionally, you will have to update your Express Entry profile as well. Along with the Change of Personal Information Form, you will have to send proof of new job to OINP.

2. Expiry of Bank Draft - International bank drafts issued by ICICI Bank are valid for 6 months, post which it has be revalidated by the issuing bank. In fact many OINP applicants are facing this situation. When AOR is issued by OINP and if your draft has expired by then, OINP will ask that a new payment be submitted within 30 days of notifying you. Your application will maintain its place in the queue. Processing will resume once OINP receives your new payment.

3. Expiry of Express Entry Profile - You will have to create a new EE profile and inform OINP.

Please find below email that an applicant received from OINP for the same question.

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

4. Expiry of IELTS - In case your nomination gets delayed, you will have to take IELTS again

5. AOR to Nomination - Based on the cuurent trend, post-AOR you can expect to receive nomination in 120-180 days.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
A Nowa said:
Hello all,

Preferably, it should be in the name of primary applicant. If the funds are in the dependent's name, then you need to submit the following.
1. Self Declaration signed by your spouse in which the spouse should state that she is a co-applicant in your PR application and the amount under question (provide details) are to be used for migration purposes for you as a family and she does not have any objection for the same.
2. Balance Certificate from the bank in which your spouse has the account, printed on bank letterhead.
3. 6 months bank account statement
4. Letter of Explanation to explain the above

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Does the Education qualifications need to match chosen NOC or does the job duties matter more?

Please advise.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pk910 said:
Does the Education qualifications need to match chosen NOC or does the job duties matter more?

Please advise.

Thanks
For the purpose of PR, the education and NOC need not necessarily match, unless your NOC pertains to some specific profession where you need to strictly have to been educated in the same field.

Ignacio0412

Aug 7, 2016
Hi guys! We sent our passports to CIC-Ottawa last friday. We read the requirements and it stated that our passports should be 12 months from expiration. However our passports were 11 months before expiration. Can we still have the visa? Is that okay?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Ignacio0412 said:
Hi guys! We sent our passports to CIC-Ottawa last friday. We read the requirements and it stated that our passports should be 12 months from expiration. However our passports were 11 months before expiration. Can we still have the visa? Is that okay?
If the requirement states 12 months and your passport expires in 11 months, you will have to renew your passports and send the new one.

Determinate

Aug 7, 2016
Dear rajkamalmohanram,
Thanks a lot for your perfect explanation, I greatly appreciate your efforts :)

May I ask you please about some clearance regarding the proof of funds, I understood that we may submit the POF document after the ITA? is it right? I need to be more certain about that (i.e. Is it a must to submit the POF at the beginning of the application in the before the ITA or after? what is required now?)
If i have the option to do so, do i have to request from the CIC to submit the POF after ITA?
That will save a lot of time instead of waiting for the account to be fixed?

Kindest regards,

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Determinate said:
Dear rajkamalmohanram,
Thanks a lot for your perfect explanation, I greatly appreciate your efforts :)

May I ask you please about some clearance regarding the proof of funds, I understood that we may submit the POF document after the ITA? is it right? I need to be more certain about that (i.e. Is it a must to submit the POF at the beginning of the application in the before the ITA or after? what is required now?)
If i have the option to do so, do i have to request from the CIC to submit the POF after ITA?
That will save a lot of time instead of waiting for the account to be fixed?

Kindest regards,
You can be asked for POF in the two cases.

1. PNP - If you do not have enough score for direct ITA and you are applying for PNP, you will have to submit POF as part of provincial application.

2. ITA - If you are successfully nominated by the province or you get a direct ITA, you will have to submit POF to CIC.