+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Thanks for the response but wouldn't it create a difference as the profile would have her after-marriage name whereas the report would be in her before-marriage name?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
Thanks for the response but wouldn't it create a difference as the profile would have her after-marriage name whereas the report would be in her before-marriage name?
Replied to the same post on the other thread.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
duggu219 said:
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am looking for PR in Canada. However I have discovered my NOCs but I am still confused .

In my profile I am working with a MNC in India, company name is Genpact India Pvt Ltd. It's a BPO ( Contact Center ) . I have been working with the organization for 10 Years. Where I have handled many profile from Insurance to Banking ( Anti Money Laundry, Retail Banking ). These were all back end operation processes For Ex. data entry , Data processing , file transfer , generating reports , documentation processing, team handling , dash b=
dashboard publishing etc.

I have also searched many NOCs on CIC portal but still confused . My searched NOCs are .
Level B- Major group -12-121-1211 and 1212
LevelC - Major Group 14- 141-1411and 143-1434
Level C - major group 14-142-1422.
Please go through it .

I will be very thank full to you , please revert me ASAP.
If you are not sure about your NOC, you can write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will let you know which NOC is the closest fit.

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Stanlee Please help....

On completion of 5 years in an organization we are entitled for Gratuity, which we can withdraw after we leave the organization. So can we include the same for POF like EPF....

Thanks in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Tedd said:
Stanlee Please help....

On completion of 5 years in an organization we are entitled for Gratuity, which we can withdraw after we leave the organization. So can we include the same for POF like EPF....

Thanks in advance
Since gratuity is paid on resignation (provided you have completed 5 years of employment with an employer) and the funds are transferred to the bank account, in my personal opinion, I think it can be considered as POF. Yes, if an employer can certify the amount of gratuity that is due unto you as on date, then it should be good. It should basically show a statement with month on month accrual of the gratuity from the date of your joining and the letter should also state when you would be eligible to receive the amount.

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Thanks Stanlee..

Is there any format which CIC requires so that I can let the company give me the same in writing...

Thanks

schoudhury

Feb 24, 2016
Hi! I have worked with two firms from whom I asked for reference letters. Got it from the previous one but my current organization has refused to entertain the request citing company policies as the reason. All I have managed to get from them is an employment letter which states that I am employee with the organization since some blah date. I asked for all the information that CIC asks for in that letter i.e. roles & responsibilities, salary info and working hours, but my HR refused to put any such information. For salary info, they asked me to substantiate with the latest salary structure on the website. Also, per HR, my supervisor is not authorized either to give me this letter.

Can someone please suggest what to do in this scenario? I also looked for a way to seek help from CIC helpdesk to find a wayaround but there is no mailing information available on the website. Is there a way to contact them?
Please suggest !!
Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
schoudhury said:
Hi! I have worked with two firms from whom I asked for reference letters. Got it from the previous one but my current organization has refused to entertain the request citing company policies as the reason. All I have managed to get from them is an employment letter which states that I am employee with the organization since some blah date. I asked for all the information that CIC asks for in that letter i.e. roles & responsibilities, salary info and working hours, but my HR refused to put any such information. For salary info, they asked me to substantiate with the latest salary structure on the website. Also, per HR, my supervisor is not authorized either to give me this letter.

Can someone please suggest what to do in this scenario? I also looked for a way to seek help from CIC helpdesk to find a wayaround but there is no mailing information available on the website. Is there a way to contact them?
Please suggest !!
Thanks
Check this thread, you can see the alternatives that people opted for in a similar situation http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
if the employer is applying for lmia and while im waiting for the lmia to be approved , can i apply for study permit since i will get a work permit as well at the same time which will allow me to work with my same employer, or should i apply for a visitor visa n wait while lmia is in process? the PGWP is expiring in 2 weeks should i apply for a new status before it expires or after n apply for restoration of status? also what are the chances of having visitor permit to be approved?

hash1990

Dec 6, 2015
seniors please help.

I got ECA report from CES. after getting report i have changed my 3year (B.Com) + 1year (M.Com) transcript into consolidated 4year. (BS program), (no further education added.)

should i need to go again to CES.?????

Please guide ECA report will be verified in future through original Documents or its enough to have previous ECA Report????

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Guys, quick question to those who know what is the right answer for this situation.

I'm on an open work permit since Oct '15 after completing my studies here(2 years Study permit). After working Full-time for 7 months, i recently quit so that i can start my own thing ( I did MBA so it made sense to start my own venture). I'm incorporated.

To apply under FSW/ EE, can i show my work under my incorporation as "work experience"? I've given myself the title "business development manager". I know the EE page says self-employment doesn't count, but i'm not freelancing. I've got my own company, i pay employees who do freelance work for me, and i'll be paying the corporate taxes when time comes.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=176&top=17

^^This page tells me i should be OK, but i thought i should ask around since people on the phone at Immigration Canada don't answer any questions regarding EE.

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello all,
I started my Job on July 1st 2015. This coming July, my work experience will be 1 year. I also fulfill 1560 hours works. However, I was in 1 months vacation, didn't work and didn't get paid?

As I didn't work for a month, would CIC count my experience as 1 year on July 1st, 2016. Or I have to wait one more month. Pls advice

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Do Anyone has "Successful reference letters for the PhD stream: http://goo.gl/47qIZF" as the link is not working?

As I am applying through EE and all my experience is for NOC4012.

Please if you have them, send it to me. and also if you have any recommendations on how to write the reference letter.

Thank you in advance.