_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
which type of report needs to be selected and what is the cost of evaluation?
You do not need to send 10+2 docs. Send all the other qualifications you have. You can read this topic for detailed knowledge.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/educational-credential-assessment-eca-from-wes-step-by-step-guide-t394160.0.html

Thanks

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
When is Police clearance certificate required to be taken (at the time of EE or ITA)? What is the process and has anyone taken from New Delhi?

Lovelish

Jun 3, 2016
Hi,

I did my Diploma in Animation(30 Months course) and Having 6 years of experience in same.Also I am Graduate in Business Administration But honestly this is just for a degree i never worked in that,

Now Can anyone solve my query about the Immigration to Canada like which one is best 1. Express Entry, 2. Student Visa.

Express Entry is a long term process and once I clear my IELTS exam which I already did so I have to wait until any employer did offer me a job for applying PR.

Student Visa is a easy way, But this will cost me 20-25Lakhs.So It Meant First I have to recover that money then I can think for anything else to save.

On the other hand of all these problems, I was wondering about a Visit visa for Dubai.

I know it up to me like which option i prefer but yes I need some good suggestions too,For which option should I go first.

I am using this Forum first time so don't know how effective this is.

Regards
Lovelish

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Since Ontario is closed, the form asks for the following, therefore what should be mentioned:
"Which province or territory do you plan to live in?
If you don't know yet, choose the province or territory you are most interested in."

It is needed at the time of full application submission to CIC (after ITA).
So it is advised to apply well in advance.

I got the PCC on the same day, but for my wife I got after 40 days becaause her the police clarance was pending at the time of passport application, so a fresh varification was initiated.

In India: I was advised not to go though SP office though this is one more channel. Please apply through Passport Office (Passport Sevakendra).

vaibhav007us said:
When is Police clearance certificate required to be taken (at the time of EE or ITA)? What is the process and has anyone taken from New Delhi?

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
On Alberta website its written

January 27, 2016 - Effective immediately, the temporary pause on application intake has ended and the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is now accepting new applications under all AINP streams and categories.

so can i apply for Nomination as my score is 336

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Stanlee,

Just now received a Schedule A background declaration request from CIC. I am 24 Feb AOR, SINP outland from India. VO will probably be NDVO

1. I got this request in at 11 PM india time and I guess, this is official timings in Canada . Does this mean my file haven't reached NDVO yet ?

2. By getting schedule A request , can I be sure that my R10, eligibility and all other statuses are fine ? I am which stage of which applications ? Please help ...

3. As per info filled in post ITA app is as follows:

Educational History:
2006-08 to 2010-08- Bachelor of Engineering
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Details filled in Personal History :
2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

added the below (highlighted in red) in the personal history in new schedule A form requested by CIC which I am going to submit now

2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2006-05 to 2006-08- Waiting for college to start new academic year (Also attaching LOE explaining that)
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Will keep the educational history same as mentioned above in new Schedule A form as well
Is this a gap , SSC completed in 2004-03 and Secondary diploma started in 2004-04 the very next month. Do I need to amend the completion date of SSC as 2004-04 to overlap days?

In education section, its not necessary to fill all gaps as CIC only intrested to know the education and educational institute details . And only in personal history we need to fulfil all gaps. My understanding correct

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello friends,

I had a small query with regards to proof of funds.
I have a salary account with a particular bank ABC and normally on day of salary.. withdraw funds to other bank account XYZ for all expenses.

if i make salary account joint account with spouse. and then from now onwards if i maintain funds in salary account.

will it be ok.. my CRS score is 456..and i expect scores to come down after aug sep..

m worried as if i take bank statement now , salary withdrawn earlier before todays day will be a substantial amount..

wont immigration officer question these withdrawls..

Thanks,
Austin

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
A Nowa said:
loool yeah Pray soo hard indeed
I have submitted my documents for ECA from ICAS. Current status is showing that they have checked my file for completeness & place in queue for assessment. Can any one told me that how much time they will take to send me the final report???

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Any one please guide me regarding my eligibility to apply under FSWP. I am agriculture graduate. I did BSc Hons 4 years program & then M.B.A Agribusiness 2 years program from Rawalpindi, Pakistan. I am working as Relationship manager SME Agri Finance in a bank. I have 6 years banking experience. I got 6.5 bands in IELTS (more than 6 bands in each module). My wife also got 4.5 bands in IELTS. My father & mother are in Canada & have permanent residency. Currently i have sent my documents for ECA to ICAS which is currently under process. My age is 31 & my spouse is of 26. I have 2 children.

Any one told me that how much i have chances if apply under this class. waiting for your responses.

a.g11

May 14, 2016
Quick question on change of employment while an Express Entry application is in progress..

I have an ITA and hope to submit my application in the next 10 days. Given that the processing time is anywhere between 4- 8 months before a decision is made,

1. What happens if one decides to switch jobs in this period ( Lets say the new job is under a new NOC code ). Would one need to inform CIC ? Would this have an impact on the application?

2. Would one need a fresh reference letter from the new employer stating responsibilities etc.

Cheers

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
a.g11 said:
Quick question on change of employment while an Express Entry application is in progress..

I have an ITA and hope to submit my application in the next 10 days. Given that the processing time is anywhere between 4- 8 months before a decision is made,

1. What happens if one decides to switch jobs in this period ( Lets say the new job is under a new NOC code ). Would one need to inform CIC ? Would this have an impact on the application?

2. Would one need a fresh reference letter from the new employer stating responsibilities etc.

Cheers
Kindly guide me i have submitted my documents to ECA. I am married & will apply with my spouse. Kindly guide me that to obtain spouse education marks in CRS system we have to assess her documents separately?? or assessment of my educational credentials are enough?