+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
hb_rashidy said:
Hi,
Need your help.

I created and submitted my EE profile 2 days ago. I have worked for 2 companies so far now. By mistake I added wrong NOC code against 1 company experience. 4 hours after submitting my profile, when i noticed the wrong NOC code, I tried to change it but was not successful. So I deleted that Experience. And added new experience with correct NOC Code.
Today a friend of mine has told me that by deleting and adding new NOC Code and experience, I can definitely face very big trouble from CIC canada in case I get ITA. And they can reject my application on this basis or will make my case very difficult.
I am quite worried.
What your opinion in this case??
Till you get ITA, you can edit your Express Entry profile. What matters is when you get ITA, you should have documentary evidence for the points that you have claimed (on the basis of which you have got ITA). After you get ITA, you will not be able to edit anything as the information gets locked.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Stanlee said:
Till you get ITA, you can edit your Express Entry profile. What matters is when you get ITA, you should have documentary evidence for the points that you have claimed (on the basis of which you have got ITA). After you get ITA, you will not be able to edit anything as the information gets locked.
So its not a very big problem or issue?
Really thanks for your input.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
Hi,
Need your help.

I created and submitted my EE profile 2 days ago. I have worked for 2 companies so far now. By mistake I added wrong NOC code against 1 company experience. 4 hours after submitting my profile, when i noticed the wrong NOC code, I tried to change it but was not successful. So I deleted that Experience. And added new experience with correct NOC Code.
Today a friend of mine has told me that by deleting and adding new NOC Code and experience, I can definitely face very big trouble from CIC canada in case I get ITA. And they can reject my application on this basis or will make my case very difficult.
I am quite worried.
I don't think there is any penalty for changing NOCs or any detail on your profile before it is locked and ITA is sent to you. I would imagine you are assessed based on your profile details at the point an ITA is issued.

Swapnila

May 20, 2016
ppahuja said:
+1 for the great information buddy!! I'm glad moderators realised and already made this a sticky !!
Good luck :)

Hi I want to know what were your points and how you applied for PNP .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
faraz2512 said:
My wife is pregnant. And I haven't come across any place where I can mention that.
Due Date : End of September.
EE Application put in : 1st May.
Do I mention about her pregnancy now? OR when she delivers? AND where do I mention this?
After your baby is born, you can update the VO about this. You can raise a CSE and you would have to send the baby's PP and upfront medical form.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
rajkamalmohanram,

Thanks indeed for deeper analysis of the OINP AOR/NOM / 2015 2016

You are correct. We can't draw any conclusions, as the figures and not known to us. Neither we will know in future as the updates from OINP
are rare on the stats.

Patience is the key I believe. I wish you an early nomination. You deserved it long ago.

Highly appreciate your prompt suggestions, guidance to all the forum members.

I am so overwhelmed to see some senior members, despite getting their PR, are guiding the applicants on this forum.

May God bless you all for the knowledge you are sharing.
:)
Thank you for your kind words. Glad to help!

Good luck and all the very best to you and all the other applicants :) .

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

could anyone please help me with the couple of queries:
1) After receiving ITA, where is the option to upload Birth certificate? I can see the CIC website asks to upload all documents like passport, education etc but couldn't find one for Birth Certificate

2) In passport section, do we have to upload previous passport and corresponding non-blank pages as well, to validate the travel history?
Or are we only required to upload most recent passport. (I got address changed hence applied for a new passport)

Really appreciate you guys here, helping out with such minor details, which are hard to find anywhere else on CIC website.

Regards,
Aditya

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aditya127 said:
Hi,

could anyone please help me with the couple of queries:
1) After receiving ITA, where is the option to upload Birth certificate? I can see the CIC website asks to upload all documents like passport, education etc but couldn't find one for Birth Certificate

There is no option. You need not upload your BC. BCs are required only for dependent children.

2) In passport section, do we have to upload previous passport and corresponding non-blank pages as well, to validate the travel history?
Or are we only required to upload most recent passport. (I got address changed hence applied for a new passport)

It is sufficient if you upload the biographic pages of your current passport.

Really appreciate you guys here, helping out with such minor details, which are hard to find anywhere else on CIC website.

Regards,
Aditya

Drmomina

Jun 2, 2015
Hi Raj,
I'm applying for FSWP via express entry I'm a dentist with 6 + years experience and I'm from Pakistan when I checked eligibility I'm eligible for immigration I've completed my ECA it's equivalent to Doctor of dental surgery my ielts is 7.5 listening 8.5 reading 8 speaking and 6.5 writing
My total score is 354 now what to do?
will i ever get ITA my husband is in customer support he has done bcom
When i check in nomination my score is above 67
I have few questions if u can answer please
1. How to enter in express entry form about school? Should I put start date with 10 years back i don't remember actual month?
2. I have worked for 4 years in pakistan and 3 years in Qatar but I don't have salary slips and job description would that effect my application later on?
3. My husband has also worked in marketing as a marketing executive and then marketing manager in a company previously but currently he is working as sales co ordinator so which profession i should enter for him even he doesn't have salary slips but he can try to get job description?
Thanks in advance please reply soon

Nothing to be worried.

hb_rashidy said:
Hi,
Need your help.

I am quite worried.

dxb2020

Aug 28, 2015
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Hi All experts in the group

I have created my EE profile. My total work experience is 6 years, 2 years in one organization and the next 4 years in my present organization. As of what i have read in the forums in EE profile i need to only enter the work experience for which i want to claim points. I do not want to claim points for my intial 2 years experience as its in entirely different NOC and it would be a hassle to get experience/reference letters. Can i mention this experience in personal history post ITA. Kindly advise

Thanks in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dxb2020 said:
Hi All experts in the group

I have created my EE profile. My total work experience is 6 years, 2 years in one organization and the next 4 years in my present organization. As of what i have read in the forums in EE profile i need to only enter the work experience for which i want to claim points. I do not want to claim points for my intial 2 years experience as its in entirely different NOC and it would be a hassle to get experience/reference letters. Can i mention this experience in personal history post ITA. Kindly advise

Thanks in advance
Yes, you can do that. If NOC is a concern, please note that you can have multiple NOCs in your total work experience and that is not an issue. But, if getting documents is the concern you can skip it from your work experience and mention it under personal history post ITA.

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
faraz2512 said:
My overall score for now is 347.. but after my Bachelor's degree evaluation it will touch around 397.. is this score enough to get an ITA?? If not, how can I increase my CRS?
looking your score It seems very difficult to get ITS. However, you can still apply for PNP.
Moreover, try to appear in IELTS exams again to get high bands (LRWS 8877. That is the only way to increase your score.