Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

These are my IELTS score.

L 7
S 6
W 6.5
R 6.5

I am guessing I need to retake the test with over all band score of 6.5. My question is, should I try CELPIP now, as I am seeing many forums members sharing good and positive experience with that mode of test. Or should a go for a re-valuation? would that be fruitful?

my CRS score stands now at 387. waiting for experts advise.

Thanks

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My bad. I just made myself aware that, CELPIP is not available to take outside of Canada.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Anishcool said:
Hi All,

These are my IELTS score.

L 7
S 6
W 6.5
R 6.5

I am guessing I need to retake the test with over all band score of 6.5. My question is, should I try CELPIP now, as I am seeing many forums members sharing good and positive experience with that mode of test. Or should a go for a re-valuation? would that be fruitful?

my CRS score stands now at 387. waiting for experts advise.

Thanks
Retake IELTS and target a score of CLB9 which is 8777 in LRWS. You can input different IELTS values in the CRS calculator and see how much of a difference IELTS can make to your CRS score. All the best!

sarathkumar

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am newbie to all of this so bear with me,

Heres my breakdown:

Education: Intermediate (C.E.C 2002) I have studied full time 3YRS course of (B.COM) but have some back logs(2002-2005) so not completed

Work Exp: 7+years as System Admin

NOC : 2281

IELTS: Planning to write after assessment of my chances (will I require 7 or 8 or 9 depending on my education qualifications)

they pay me salary in cash will it be any problem and what are the things i should get from my company (offer, hike etc....)

I have only my brother as a family member in canada (both my parents are expired) will it be any consideration he is on WP (less than 1 month)

Hope to hear some advise guys. Thank you in advance.

should I apply for PR or I should apply for any other process to land in canada

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sarathkumar said:
Hi I am newbie to all of this so bear with me,

Heres my breakdown:

Education: Intermediate (C.E.C 2002) I have studied full time 3YRS course of (B.COM) but have some back logs(2002-2005) so not completed

Work Exp: 7+years as System Admin

NOC : 2281

IELTS: Planning to write after assessment of my chances (will I require 7 or 8 or 9 depending on my education qualifications)

they pay me salary in cash will it be any problem and what are the things i should get from my company (offer, hike etc....)

I have only my brother as a family member in canada (both my parents are expired) will it be any consideration he is on WP (less than 1 month)

Hope to hear some advise guys. Thank you in advance.

should I apply for PR or I should apply for any other process to land in canada
Replied to the same post on the other thread.

Sonu12345678

May 4, 2016
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a question regarding close relative.

My name is Sonu Singh Babara and my cousin name is Sukjeet Singh Gill.

He is married and permanent resident of Canada. My mother's sister's child. So are me and my cousin close relative.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Sonu12345678 said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a question regarding close relative.

My name is Sonu Singh Babara and my cousin name is Sukjeet Singh Gill.

He is married and permanent resident of Canada. My mother's sister's child. So are me and my cousin close relative.

Please help me.

Thank you.
Please see below the definition of relatives in Canada

- parent,
- grandparent,
- child,
- grandchild,
- child of a parent (sibling),
- child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
- grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew), who is
  • living in Canada
  • 18 years or older and
  • a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Cousins do not fall under the category of close relatives. But, if your aunt (mother's sister) is in Canada, yes that would count.

syedcrescent

Jan 23, 2016
Hi,

I have done creating Express entry profile And,looking forward for province nominee. Can any body let me know which province is currently accepting applications.

Many Thanks.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi

I have sent documents to OINP (fswp) pnp in mid Jan,2016 after receving PT-NOI in mid December 2015.

I am wondering if anyone has received AOR and waiting with similar timelines? As in general ONtario province would send AOR around 4months after reciept of documents. When I see the posts I observed most of the applicants received AOR have applied are either in November2015 or through CEC.
And even I read in one of the posts mentioning about OINP stopped issuing PT.

I dropped few mails (once in a month) to Ontario but I heard no reply.
Regards

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
uzumaki said:
Hi

I have sent documents to OINP (fswp) pnp in mid Jan,2016 after receving PT-NOI in mid December 2015.

I am wondering if anyone has received AOR and waiting with similar timelines? As in general ONtario province would send AOR around 4months after reciept of documents. When I see the posts I observed most of the applicants received AOR have applied are either in November2015 or through CEC.
And even I read in one of the posts mentioning about OINP stopped issuing PT.

I dropped few mails (once in a month) to Ontario but I heard no reply.
Regards
Currently AORs are being issued to December applicants. Based on the current trend, you should most probably get your AOR in June.

A9kurs

Feb 16, 2016
hi Experts

I am creating my profile on cic can you suggest me i have total 7 years of work exp and 9 months of exp was of a company and they gave me exp letter but other than this i dont have any proof of salary and they will also not help me further so please suggest should i hide this work exp.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
A9kurs said:
hi Experts

I am creating my profile on cic can you suggest me i have total 7 years of work exp and 9 months of exp was of a company and they gave me exp letter but other than this i dont have any proof of salary and they will also not help me further so please suggest should i hide this work exp.
Under Express Entry (CRS score) you will get maximum points for 3 or more years of work experience (under NOC skill type 0, A or B ) and in the FSW selection factors you will get maximum points for 6 years of work experience.

In your case you can mention the work experience minus the 9 months experience for which you just have the experience letter. It will not affect your application. Once you get ITA, you can mention that 9 months experience in Personal History and not under Work History. Please note that for all the years of work experience that you claim points for should be supported by documentary evidence.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
syedcrescent said:
Hi,

I have done creating Express entry profile And,looking forward for province nominee. Can any body let me know which province is currently accepting applications.

Many Thanks.
I am not sure about this one. May be someone who knows about which PNP is open now can answer your question. Otherwise, you will have to check individual province links for the same. Check this link, it has the links for each PNP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
gurik said:
Yes it can definitely be done like this, you can always update your CIC profile to add new test scores, or work experience etc.
But if you are applying in FSW then you should take care that your 67/100 score should not be affected by lack of your dependent's test scores. if this is okay you are good to go. Also book a test date for your dependent ASAP, why waste time. good luck.
Hii regarding this issue..my score is just 66 as my spouse took 1 points for the IELTS coz her score in one band is 4.5.. if applied for WES for her..is that let her have that point? or this only regarding the IELTS?
Thx