Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Repal said:
Hi Aragorn,

Yes, I have used the WES Degree Equivalency tool, and the results were as under:

3 years Bachelors(Computer Science) in India is equivalent to 3 years Bachelors in Canada, and
2 years Masters(Computer Science) in India is equivalent to 4 years Bachelors in Canada.

Waiting for someone's concrete reply before investing my money in WES for degree assessment. Hope the answer is "YES"

Repal
Select Two Or More Post Secondary, and you would have the appropriate score.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Repal said:
Hello,

I am new to this forum. Currently doing research on Canada Express entry as I am willing to apply for the same.

I am able to Score 67 but having confusion while calculating my CRS score under Education section.

I am having 3 years Bachelors in Computer science degree from Mumbai University and then 2 years Masters in Computer science from Mumbai university, My question is what will be my CRS score 120 or 128
Since WES has evaluated your Bachelors and Masters as two Bachelors, you can select 'two or more degrees..' option which will fetch you 128 points if you are single or 119 points if you are married.

dxb2020

Aug 28, 2015
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Hi all

I created my EE profile yesterday . I have a question regarding while entering education details. I have done my Masters and Bachelors from dubai but one from an Australian and another from an American University respectively. So when selecting country of education should i enter Australia/USA or should i enter Dubai. I had chosen Australia/USA when i had applied for WES and got my credentials assessed equivalent to Masters in Canada.

Thanks is advance !

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
dxb2020 said:
Hi all

I created my EE profile yesterday . I have a question regarding while entering education details. I have done my Masters and Bachelors from dubai but one from an Australian and another from an American University respectively. So when selecting country of education should i enter Australia/USA or should i enter Dubai. I had chosen Australia/USA when i had applied for WES and got my credentials assessed equivalent to Masters in Canada.

Thanks is advance !
I don't understand, the degree was obtained in Dubai, but the universities were Australian/American?

dxb2020

Aug 28, 2015
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Hi Aragorn

What i meant was ....i have done my Bachelors and Masters in Dubai. Both of them are obtained from International universities who have their campuses in Dubai. But the degree comes directly from US. So in EE profile, in country of education should i enter Dubai or US ??

I hope this makes it clear to you :(

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dxb2020 said:
Hi Aragorn

What i meant was ....i have done my Bachelors and Masters in Dubai. Both of them are obtained from International universities who have their campuses in Dubai. But the degree comes directly from US. So in EE profile, in country of education should i enter Dubai or US ??

I hope this makes it clear to you :(
Mention Dubai. You can explain your situation via a letter of explanation.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

My Ielts is expiring in Nov 2016... If I start the process then what are the changes of getting ITA..m geeting 400+ points... Also it is mandate that we have a valid score till we apply for PR.. Because I can be able to enter in the pool next week only..

and also please let me know the WES Address for documents to be send

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ramansingh05 said:
Hi,

My Ielts is expiring in Nov 2016... If I start the process then what are the changes of getting ITA..m geeting 400+ points... Also it is mandate that we have a valid score till we apply for PR.. Because I can be able to enter in the pool next week only..

and also please let me know the WES Address for documents to be send
IELTS should be valid when you get an ITA. If you are sure of getting an ITA before November, then you are safe, otherwise, retake IELTS at least couple of months before November so that you have the new scores before the current one expires.

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
According to CRS calculator on CIC website:

What is the highest level of education for which your spouse/common-law partner's has earned
- a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate; or
- an Educational Credential Assessment? (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

My spouse has a MBA degree (different school as mine) and a Bachelors in Business Administration (same university as mine).
We have only applied for Primary applicant's ECA report.

QUESTION: Can we still choose dependent's highest level of education as Masters (without any ECA) or must we retain BBA (again no specific ECA but exact same university as mine)?

Thank you.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
AK_canada said:

What is the highest level of education for which your spouse/common-law partner's has earned
- an Educational Credential Assessment? (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

My spouse has a MBA degree (different school as mine) and a Bachelors in Business Administration (same university as mine).

QUESTION: Can we still choose dependent's highest level of education as Masters (without any ECA) or must we retain BBA (again no specific ECA but exact same university as mine)?

Thank you.
I think you and your spouse need to get ECA done. You can't claim points for any degree that as not been evaluated by Wes or any approved evaluation body.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
AK_canada said:

Thank you.
If ECA has not been done for done for the co-applicant, then you have to select 'None'. You can claim points for co-applicant's education only if you have done ECA or if the co-applicant has a Canadian degree.

uber160

May 2, 2016
hi, i applied for PR on November 5th 2015 under express entry. My profile was updated on march 21st 2016 to background check in progress. other side on 6th of April 2016 my 6 month(s) processing time will be over. So, my question is I haven't got any passport request. What will be the reason for taking it so long ??

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
I there
I have a quick question.
When I upload documents for PR, can I delete them if I need to? and I have two explanation letters, do I have to marge them and upload as a one file or maybe I can upload two? I have to explain that I've been waiting for my FBI check but it didn't come yet (on the FBI website it says 13-15 weeks). How do I upload the explanation letter, with other police checks or just put it in that specific slot for explanations? Thanks

Mikoy20

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
09-04-2016
Nomination.....
20-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
06-05-2016 (ITA)
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
04-08-2016
Good day!

I believe there are two hospitals where you will be able to have your medical assessed. In the Phils, it is IOM and St Lukes. Any recommendation? Prices for adult and toddler?

Thank you!

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
Hi Stanlee, (need your advice pls)
I have total 9 years of Experience as per below.

2007-2009- In Production & Manufacturing field NOC 2141- (1st Job)
2009-2011- In Production & Manufacturing field NOC 2141- (2nd Job)
2011-till date- HSEQ NOC 2263 (3rd job)

Firstly, I have approached my previous employer and requested for Experience certificate as per CIC requirement, they have given me certificate, however they are not as per CIC standard (no. of hrs per week and total salary not mentioned). Eventually they refused to provide me the same letter as I requested.

Secondly, my existing employer has provided me Experience certificate (5 years of service till date) with all details as per CIC requirement.

Now my questions are-
Q-1 Which NOC should I apply i.e. NOC 2141 (4 years) or 2263 (5 years) ?
Q-2 Can I show the same certifcate which I got from my employer with some missing data?

Thanks in advance for your advice.