Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Hi Raj and friends

Before creating an express entry profile, IELTS and ECA needs to be done if i m not wrong . My wife and I have both appeared for ielts and also applied for ECA. I have received my ECA from WES which evaluates my credentials as equivalent to Masters in Canada and my ielts scores are as follows. L-7.5 R-7.5 W-7 S-8. Awaiting my wife's ECA report and ielts results. Now my question here is that as per express entry CRS points section C education and foreign work experience can get 50 points each if IELTS score is CLB9 or higher in each language ability. I get CLB9 in all abilities except for Listening (L). According to CIC listening score of 7 = CLB 8 and score of 8 is CLB 9 . Now i have scored 7.5 on L , so will it be considered CLB 8 or CLB 9

Please advise

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
dxb2020 said:
Hi Raj and friends

Before creating an express entry profile, IELTS and ECA needs to be done if i m not wrong . My wife and I have both appeared for ielts and also applied for ECA. I have received my ECA from WES which evaluates my credentials as equivalent to Masters in Canada and my ielts scores are as follows. L-7.5 R-7.5 W-7 S-8. Awaiting my wife's ECA report and ielts results. Now my question here is that as per express entry CRS points section C education and foreign work experience can get 50 points each if IELTS score is CLB9 or higher in each language ability. I get CLB9 in all abilities except for Listening (L). According to CIC listening score of 7 = CLB 8 and score of 8 is CLB 9 . Now i have scored 7.5 on L , so will it be considered CLB 8 or CLB 9

Please advise
it'll be considered CLB 8 unfortunately L is 7.5 not 7.0
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Re: After AOR acknowledgement process

greysky1866 said:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have mailed from Help page in WES, and have received reply within 2 hours. 7 CAD is refunded and rest will take 4 weeks as per mail sent from there end. The confirmation is given on mail so I hope it should not be problem. Or else I will join "Waiting Marathon".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have received another refund of CAD 33.90$ from WES today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting

greysky1866 said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankfully it was Payment through Credit Card. So lets hope it will be refunded within 4 weeks as suggested on mail from WES.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Stanlee and friends,

Passport of my spouse is about to expire in coming month which had details such as Given name and surname prior to marriage. I have applied for renewal of passport with after marriage details. CIC details of my spouse are as per old passport. Will this create any problem? What process shall I intake to update this details? I have received AOR mail last week.

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

greysky1866 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have received another refund of CAD 33.90$ from WES today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me too!!! on 12th :)

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
JK_CAD said:
When you get the new passport, send CIC a CSE with new passport info and that will be it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is CSE? I need to provide updated information of my New Passport. Is CSE submitted online or is it physical process which needs to be couriered to OINP?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
greysky1866 said:
What is CSE? I need to provide updated information of my New Passport. Is CSE submitted online or is it physical process which needs to be couriered to OINP?
CSE stands for Case Specific Enquiry. Check this link to know more https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Stanlee said:
CSE stands for Case Specific Enquiry. Check this link to know more https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Stanlee:-

1) I am planning to provide/update details through the link provided. I have certain queries:

Ques 1: In the Drop Down, Do I need to select "Express Entry" or other option? (I want to update my spouse new passport details)
Ques 2: Should i send both new and old passport scan copy through attachment?
Ques 3: Should I mention in "Comment" space, the reason for change in passport details of dependent?

By what time shall i receive reply on above matters raised?

Requesting your guidance.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
greysky1866 said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Stanlee:-

1) I am planning to provide/update details through the link provided. I have certain queries:

Ques 1: In the Drop Down, Do I need to select "Express Entry" or other option? (I want to update my spouse new passport details)

You can either select 'Express Entry' or 'Verification of status, replacements and amendments of documents'

Ques 2: Should i send both new and old passport scan copy through attachment?

Yes

Ques 3: Should I mention in "Comment" space, the reason for change in passport details of dependent?

Yes, please explain your case here.

By what time shall i receive reply on above matters raised? - I am not sure about this.

Requesting your guidance.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

i just submitted my profile for EE!!

is the submission of EE profile is enuff..or you also have to register in job bank to complete the process of submitting the EE profile.

also havent received any mail confirmation yet from CIC confirming the submission of the profile.

please help !!

Regards,

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aopu said:
Hi,

i just submitted my profile for EE!!

is the submission of EE profile is enuff..or you also have to register in job bank to complete the process of submitting the EE profile.

also havent received any mail confirmation yet from CIC confirming the submission of the profile.

please help !!

Regards,
The registration is complete only once job bank is created and linked to the EE profile and validated with Job Seeker Validation Code which you will receive in your MyCIC (EE Profile) account messages section.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

thanks for the prompt reply Stanlee!!

can you share the link and how to register...as the link i checked for the job bank i'm not able to find the register tab wherein i can go and register myself for the jobs...

would be grateful if you can share the link also.
as after submitting my profile on MYCIC i was unable to locate any tab that take me job bank.
please guide so that i can complete my profile submission.

Regards,

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aopu said:
Hi,

thanks for the prompt reply Stanlee!!

can you share the link and how to register...as the link i checked for the job bank i'm not able to find the register tab wherein i can go and register myself for the jobs...

would be grateful if you can share the link also.
as after submitting my profile on MYCIC i was unable to locate any tab that take me job bank.
please guide so that i can complete my profile submission.

Regards,
Once you create your Express Entry account, you will get a message in your MyCIC account with the title 'Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank - To view this message click here'. When you click the link a PDF would open with following message.

'...............To register with Job Bank:
a) Create an account https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/login.xhtml . To do so, you will need:
1. your Express Entry profile number: EXXXXXXXXX
2. your Job Seeker validation code: XXXX
b) Create a profile, indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and what skills
you would bring to an employer.

Once you’ve registered with Job Bank, we will receive a notification from the Job Bank system and your Express
Entry profile will become active................'

Sep 22, 2014
help required

Good afternoon,
I was updating my express entry profile when I came across travel history.
I entered Canada on 4dec 2012 as a student. Then I took the exit at border on 13 nov 2015. and I entered at coutts border on 13 nov,2015(same day) to get my new lmia work permit.
so the question is:
should I be entering Dec 4 2012 to nov 13 2015 as one history ?
and nov 13 2015 to ongoing as second history.?
another question is I came across was in statuary questions
two questions asks whether I was denied any visa or pr or tr anytime.
I had applied for extension of my work permit and that was denied as I didn't had LMIA or PNP at that time. So should I be entering YES to these two questions?

Thank you

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
thanks a ton!!

i just submitted the profile and haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Does it takes some time to receive the email?