Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
So You're saying I can submit it after ..?
I have already submitted my Application but not more than a week ago.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Jkcp said:
Hi,

May I know where did you get this info from? I am waiting for my notification of interest and I am worried because I don't have it yet. I am thinking if re-creating a profile will make a change.
OK, full disclosure, it is merely my personal observation from around the forum:

This guy is the most recent to report receiving the PT notification from OINP, a few days ago:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-message-from-ontario-gov-in-mycic-dashboard-t402226.0.html

Apart from him, we haven't heard anyone else get selected under Human Capital Priorities, so it would seem OINP is only sending invitations to people with CLB 7 French & CLB 6 English for the French Speaking Skilled Workers stream.

Also, OINP is still working on a backlog of applications submitted since November 2015. I think it's reasonable to expect they have paused on accepting new applications to clear the backlog, plus they are likely close to their quota of 2700.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Got USA B1/B2 visa yesterday. Earlier sent PP copy to OINP along with the application on Feb 16 .

How to inform OINP about this new visa on passport? Please advise.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj,

Please advise.

I am not able to post a new topic for any query.

I verified I am posting it correctly.

My reply, query to you is successful

Got USA B1/B2 visa yesteday. Earlier sent PP copy slong with the application to OINP on Feb 16 .

How to inform OINP about this new visa on passport? Please advise.

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: After AOR acknowledgement process

Stanlee said:
You can try creating two Express Entry profiles where in one, you are the principal applicant while in the other one, it is your husband. Based on which profile gets selected you can go forward.
Hello Stanlee,

I just read your reply and am like really? Is this ok? because I and my husband would like to try it out like this as well, that's putting in two separate profile only am worry that it does not amount to an offence.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Re: After AOR acknowledgement process

akubilly said:
Hello Stanlee,

I just read your reply and am like really? Is this ok? because I and my husband would like to try it out like this as well, that's putting in two separate profile only am worry that it does not amount to an offence.
I have read on the forum that people have done it this way. As far as I know, this is not an offence or not even a misrepresentation as the primary applicant in both the cases are different. What is not allowed is a single applicant having two Express Entry profile as a primary applicant. You can take a second opinion from more experienced members on the forum like Asivad, Raj etc.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj I am always getting this message whenever I click a topic ..Please guide

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Mar 5, 2015
Please can somebody help me out for the Best NOC Number for my job.

See my duties and responsibilities below. As an experienced Banker.

CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (CSO).
· Review account opening documents and ensure timely opening of the accounts on the system for all requests with the required documents or with the appropriate deferrals.

· Accounts management and reactivation.

· Ensure timely preparation and rendition of reports to internal and external parties as required from time to time.

· Processing customers’ Cheque and card requests, including ultimate delivery to the customer.

· Timely acknowledgement of MICR cheque issued on the system.

· Ensure prompt TAT in line with service level.

· Print off-cycle customers’ statements for properly authorized requests and ensure charges are taken.

· Ensure timely and accurate processing of standing instructions.

· Ensure timely responses to reference letters.

· Maintenance of up-to-date registers for customers’ transactions and instructions as required under the existing policies and procedures.

· Ensure adequate controls over customer records.

· Timely rendition of statement of accounts to customers.

· Ensure zero fraud tolerance / error rates.

FT/CLEARING & TROPS/LDU OFFICER
· Responsible for all clearing related activities and funds transfer processing.
· Ensure customers’ transactions (MCs, CashFast) are processed within approved service TAT.
· Ensure maintenance and effective utilization of physical assets and resources (adding machines, workstations, stamps till boxes etc)
· Ensure customers’ instructions are properly reviewed before processing.
· Ensure clearing instruments received at the branch are scheduled and photocopied prior to dispatch to ZPC.
· Ensure all remittances for customers and regulatory agencies are handled within the agreed time frame.
· Ensure daily and weekly balancing of internal funds transfer accounts such as MCs, Cash Fast, etc.
· Ensure caution notices are prepared timely and correctly for all qualifying outward clearing transactions.
· Maintain proper records of funds transfer transactions
· Responsible for all TROPS/funds transfer processing.
· Ensure prompt processing of customers’ instructions in line with approved TAT.
· Ensure maintenance and effective utilization of physical assets (adding machines, workstations, stamps till boxes etc)
· Ensure up to date filing/safe keeping of deal slips (both open and liquidated)
· Ensure investment certificates are provided timely to the customers in line with approved TAT.
· Maintenance of up-to-date records of investment/loan transactions processed at the branch.
· Ensure loans disbursement is done in line with the Bank’s policies and charges are taken for bona fide
· Customers’ transactions processed.
· Ensure timely and accurate proofing of internal accounts.

I look forward to here from you guys

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
motocheck said:
Hi Raj, friends,

My CRS score is 402 and .. My birthday is on aug 22 .. Suppose if I get Ontario invite in june/july ..what will happen after my birthdate as my CRS score will get reduced by 5 points so then I will be ineligible for OINP.. what will happen.. could you please suggest.

Thanks,
Austin
they consider the age at the time of they PT invitation, doesn't matter if you lose points due to age provided that other points still valid

dr rd

Sep 11, 2013
I am working in canada since 2 years on open work permit. I created express entry profile and i got express entry profile number and job seeker code. Now I am asked to register with Jobbank.ca.

I am already working still I have to register on job bank ??

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr rd said:
I am working in canada since 2 years on open work permit. I created express entry profile and i got express entry profile number and job seeker code. Now I am asked to register with Jobbank.ca.

I am already working still I have to register on job bank ??
Yes.

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
EE for spouse of a PR

Hello friends,
I'm already a permanent resident working in Canada and planning to apply for my wife's express entry (as it is faster compared to sponsorship) and I have following questions
1) For funding requirement, should we show money in her individual bank account or joint account would be better?
2) Will there be any problem in her getting invitation if she gets enough points for the draw, considering I'm already a PR

tomjaz004

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still got 1-2 weeks to complete my full year experience in NOC 9224 in canada. I started in third week of march last year and i wonder if i can create EE profile now or not?? Plzz help!!! And is this NOC 9224 is good for PR or not??

Marquise2016

Mar 11, 2016
Hello everyone,

I've recently received ITA and I'm now triyng my best to fill the online application.
Still, I've got some questions and probably you could help me (based on your experience):

1. The most important one is about travelling history: as far as I understand I have to mention the dates/places which I actually visited, not visas, right?

2. Also, in the majority of cases I had connected flights. Thus, for example I actually spent a week in Brussels, but according to customs stamps in my passport I arrived/departured from Vienna (flight was Kiev-Vienna-Brussels and same back). So, my question is which one should I mention: "entry" places or final destinations?
I mean, will those who are going to check my application be aware that such situation can happen or it is not common?

3. I have applied to Quebec program last year, but my docs were returned (not refused, but returned due some credit card issue). Should I put "no" in "have u applied to citizenship & imm Canada?"

4. After I update all fields in the application if I press "continue" will I have a chance to go back & change some info or not?

Also, probably u know about a resource where all these things are explained or call center I could ask (i mean some kind of official "hot line"), cause I found only phone for general enquiries, but they could not answer my questions

Anyway, I'm really hoping for your help

Thanks in advance

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
Waiting for AOR followed by Ontario nomination. Has anybody got the nomination in the month of Mar 16? Never ending waiting period.. :(

My application received by Ontario: 26th of Nov 2015. AOR: pending, Nomination: pending..