Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Re: After AOR acknowledgement process

Sparkles said:
Dev dude, did you mail them on your support page on the WES website. I am still awaiting for my refund since a month and yet no response from them at all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have mailed from Help page in WES, and have received reply within 2 hours. 7 CAD is refunded and rest will take 4 weeks as per mail sent from there end. The confirmation is given on mail so I hope it should not be problem. Or else I will join "Waiting Marathon".

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting

Stanlee said:
Great! If you have used credit card to make payment, then the balance amount of CAD 33.90 will credited back to your card.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankfully it was Payment through Credit Card. So lets hope it will be refunded within 4 weeks as suggested on mail from WES.

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

greysky1866 said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankfully it was Payment through Credit Card. So lets hope it will be refunded within 4 weeks as suggested on mail from WES.
I did pay by cc as well. when did you place the order?

Jkcp

Mar 6, 2016
bellaluna said:
Application to OINP-EE is done offline and physically, exactly what greysky1866 did. But the nomination is sent to Express Entry.

You will need a PT notification of interest from Ontario in your Express Entry profile to apply, but right now they are only sending it to francophones/French Speaking Skilled Workers.
Hi,

May I know where did you get this info from? I am waiting for my notification of interest and I am worried because I don't have it yet. I am thinking if re-creating a profile will make a change.

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
hi friends,

I am trying to upload my Singapore Certificate of Clearance but it requires to indicate the expiration date. The certificate itself does not show any expiration dates to refer to. Can anyone please advice? thanks!

DSWalia

Mar 6, 2016
Hi All,

I have received ITA yesterday i.e. on 9th March 16 and I am now on completing the personal details required on the CIC portal.

I have some doubts but if some one could help me with the following queries:

1. CIC asks for the details of all my relatives, It is just me and my spouse who will be traveling to Canada. Then why are they asking for relative details, How does this affect my application. Basically I have following concerns:
a) Will I need to produce travel details of these relatives at some point of time in my application?
b) Would PCC or medical be required for my relatives too?

2. CIC also asked for the addresses of all my residences in past 10 years. Due to my job I had been in different places in India and have 5-6 addresses to update in the portal and I am ok to provide the details but would that too require any proof later or PCC for individual state where I had been residing.

Any suggestion would be a great great help..!!

Regards:
DS

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Hello All,

Need your suggestion here ..
to prove settlement funds .. I have submitted my six month bank statements prior to application submission with file closing balance more than required but I am not sure if those statements were enough .. do we have to submit certificate or anything equivalent to that to prove my account balance ..?

I have submitted my application on 3rd march and haven't heard back from them yet ... if bank certificate is mandatory thing .. what I can do now to rectify that ...?

Appreciate your help.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
reuqest soemone at bank authroized to sign the certificate letter - if you cant obtain it - provide an LOE and obtain seal/sign on bank statements as an alternative

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016

I am the principal applicant and my husband is the secondary applicant (we calculated we would get more CRS points this way). I am writing down my experience, but what about his working experience? He has a much better chance of getting a job in Canada (video production/editing, movie making, advertising) as I do (managing director). Can we make a profile for him? I guess Canada wouldn't care which one of us has a job, as long as we can support the family financially while being in Canada.

What do you suggest?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016

mvmkr said:
I am the principal applicant and my husband is the secondary applicant (we calculated we would get more CRS points this way). I am writing down my experience, but what about his working experience? He has a much better chance of getting a job in Canada (video production/editing, movie making, advertising) as I do (managing director). Can we make a profile for him? I guess Canada wouldn't care which one of us has a job, as long as we can support the family financially while being in Canada.

What do you suggest?
You can try creating two Express Entry profiles where in one, you are the principal applicant while in the other one, it is your husband. Based on which profile gets selected you can go forward.

DSWalia

Mar 6, 2016
Hi Stanlee,

Could you help on my query please...

I have received ITA yesterday i.e. on 9th March 16 and I am now on completing the personal details required on the CIC portal.

1. CIC asks for the details of all my relatives, It is just me and my spouse who will be traveling to Canada. Then why are they asking for relative details, How does this affect my application. Basically I have following concerns:
a) Will I need to produce travel details of these relatives at some point of time in my application?

2. CIC also asked for the addresses of all my residences in past 10 years. Due to my job I had been in different places in India and have 5-6 addresses to update in the portal and I am ok to provide the details but would that too require any proof later or PCC for individual state where I had been residing.

Regards:
DS

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DSWalia said:
Hi Stanlee,

Could you help on my query please...

Regards:
DS
1. As far as I am aware of, you need to submit PCC and Medicals only for dependants whether accompanying or not. For the purpose of migration dependants are spouse/partner and dependant kids. I am not sure about the relative part. May be you can check with more experienced members like Asivad.

2. You get PCC for a country and not individually for every address that you stayed at. Apply for PCC through PSK.

DSWalia

Mar 6, 2016
Thanks Stanlee.

Do we get any intimation from CIC to:

1) get the PCC? or should we directly go ahead?

2) get the Medical done?

if yes, then, at what stage?

1) where can I see the checklist for documents?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DSWalia said:
Thanks Stanlee.

Do we get any intimation from CIC to:

1) get the PCC? or should we directly go ahead?

2) get the Medical done?

if yes, then, at what stage?

1) where can I see the checklist for documents?
This link has all the details that you need http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp