AOR Received.
08-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2016
LANDED..........
21-12-2016
I am also in same boat as I have got into MASc-Electrical Engineering, Windsor University & my EE profile (as secondary applicant) is active. With 466 CRS, I am expected ITA soon.

More views are requested on this.
I have come across one person whose study VISA was seamless granted in January 2016 while his EE profile(as secondary applicant) was active (with no nomination/ ITA)
However, I have been talking to many people on this issue & I was educated that it may cause issues.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If ANY of your documents are not in English or French, you need to get them translated AND notarized AND submit BOTH the ORIGINAL AND the NOTARIZED versions!
Thanks Rajkamalmohanram.

This is what I found after posting my question here.

"Translation of documents
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide CIC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

So, I think notarization is not a must if translation is done by a certified translator.

canada19

May 21, 2015
Respected Mr.RajkamalMohanRam Ji.
Hat off tu u for ur knowledge and for ur cooperation.
My CRS points are 323 .
age 36
ielts overall 6.5 sand w 6 each,l 6.5,reading 7
experience 6+
divorcee with 8 years old son.
what do u guide for Earliest PR to canada with my son.
plz.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
canada19 said:
Respected Mr.RajkamalMohanRam Ji.
Hat off tu u for ur knowledge and for ur cooperation.
My CRS points are 323 .
age 36
ielts overall 6.5 sand w 6 each,l 6.5,reading 7
experience 6+
divorcee with 8 years old son.
what do u guide for Earliest PR to canada with my son.
plz.
In your case, I recommend first retaking the IELTS and scoring an 8 or above in all categories- this instantly boosts your CRS to over 400 points. once this happens, you get an invitation to apply by Ontario- the OINP process gives you 600 additional points, if you get nominated (and you almost certainly will- OINP has a very low rate of rejection).
With the additional 600 points, you get an Invitation to Apply by CIC. Accept this invite, fill the application, and them, presuming your papers and documents are in order, in 5-6 months, you should have Canadian Residency.

canada19

May 21, 2015
+1for u
And plz guide wht abt nominations possibility other than ontario....and possibility of getting job offer .
Plz guide
And if u can guide for a consultant who can guid3 me reg noc and ....all
Noc@hrdc....is unable to provide me noc code ....may b there any descrepency in my information provided to them...
Plz help.
Thanx

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
canada19 said:
+1for u
And plz guide wht abt nominations possibility other than ontario....and possibility of getting job offer .
Plz guide
And if u can guide for a consultant who can guid3 me reg noc and ....all
Noc@hrdc....is unable to provide me noc code ....may b there any descrepency in my information provided to them...
Plz help.
Thanx
The Canadian Government's own NOC database is your best bet.
http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372

Ontario is your best bet- based on what your NOC is, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, and British Columbia are also options you may want to consider. However, Ontario is the most liberal PNP- it also has the biggest economy in Canada, so your employment prospects are better there.
Under the route I have proposed, you do not need a job offer beforehand to get residency.

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Someone please help!

I am registering in job bank, I could not find Aeronautical Engineering and Airline and Airport Management.
What should I select??

Thanks
Claire

vichuuuuuu

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
BG In Progress on 01/08/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
07/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Friends,

My spouse have 11 months experience in which 5 months he has worked in Dubai and for this he have a stamp in passport. But due to some issues he returned to India and didn't turn up to that company without taking experience letter.

In express entry profile we didn't show this experience and didn't score points for his experience. Later he joined another company and for this new job he have all documents and this new job is mentioned in EE profile.we received ITA and while filling forms we need to mention our travel history and need to mention all the activities done after the age of 18.

Here comes my problem, as per job experience He is unemployed during that time but passport shows a stamp during that time.

How to proceed with this case, please suggest

Thank you

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
ClaireAero said:
Someone please help!

I am registering in job bank, I could not find Aeronautical Engineering and Airline and Airport Management.
What should I select??

Thanks
Claire
You have a couple of hits you can select:

Aerospace Engineer (2146)
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2146

Air Traffic Controller (2272)
http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=2272&CST=01012011&MLV=4&CLV=4

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
You have a couple of hits you can select:

Aerospace Engineer (2146)
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2146

Air Traffic Controller (2272)
http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=2272&CST=01012011&MLV=4&CLV=4
No dear, this is for my work experience for the degree(education) in job bank??

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
ClaireAero said:
No dear, this is for my work experience for the degree(education) in job bank??
Sorry, I misread.

Well, try searching for those exact terms in Job Bank- Aerospace Engineer and Air Traffic Controller.

ClaireAero

Nov 24, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
Sorry, I misread.

Well, try searching for those exact terms in Job Bank- Aerospace Engineer and Air Traffic Controller.
Yeah! did checked for Aero related degrees, could not find any. So selected 'other engineering fields' and wrote a mail to job bank to add my degrees to the list. let us see!!

Thanks
Claire

sivapra329

Jan 15, 2016
Hi,

I am on ICT work permit from India. IN EE profile what i need to mention for the below:

Intended Work in Canada
Does Mr.X have a job offer in Canada?

The Offer Must :
be full-time,non-seasonal and permanent work
meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification)

For this what should i say Yes or No.

As i am currently working here on ICT Work permit can i give Yes here.

Thanks

Budi

Jan 7, 2015
Hello again Raj,

I received my ITA yesterday. I have been going through my personal checklist and I was hoping you could help me clarify some information. Below is what is stated regarding proof of funds

Express Entry – Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

Is it compulsory we provide all the information requested above? I ask this because I was only planning on providing my savings account which has the required funds. I have credit cards which I have not fully repaid, will providing that information harm my application.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SamSamo said:
Thanks Rajkamalmohanram.

This is what I found after posting my question here.

"Translation of documents
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide CIC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

So, I think notarization is not a must if translation is done by a certified translator.
No. Don't risk it. Some statements on the CIC website are ambiguous (sometimes contradictory). So, I strongly recommend that you get all your documents translated AND notarized AND submit both the versions to CIC.