IELTS Request
10-08-2018 IELTS S:8 L:8.5 R:7.5 W: 7.5
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
hello there ..
i am kinda newbie to this express entry program
i would like to ask if my CRS evaluation score (didnt apply yet cuz of ECA) is 429 ... with a bachelors degree + CLB 9 ielts
should i pursue a one year post graduate diploma to push it to 462 ... i am scared that this option may be time consuming and some modifications might happen to EE system.
or should i just wait till the score goes down .. which didnt happen since may 2016 ...
thanks in advance

The draws seem very steady at 440+ so its a risk to wait till it drops since people with higher crs scores that can keep it at that pace is constantly being added to the pool. Best advice besides the diploma is to probably try improving your ielts results, maybe its the factor causing you the drop in your crs score.

hasanmf1988

Aug 25, 2018
Hello Members,

I'm here to seek guidance on my PR application under the FSW programme.

As per the initial evaluation, my CRS score seems to be well over the cut-off. However, before I file in my EoI, I want to get my reference letters in order so I can choose the correct NOC.

In my first job, I spent only 9 months, about 5 years in the second and have just completed 1 year in my third stint. If maximum points are awarded to more than 3 years' experience, is it okay if I only declare my second job and show supporting reference? Also, does this mean that I must not declare employment with the other two? As it has been a year since I switched, will it not show a gap and what implication is this likely to have or would it be considered a misrepresentation of facts?

The reason I'm not too keen to ask for reference from my current employer is because I'd rather not have them know of my future plans. Furthermore, it might jeopardize my chances of a likely promotion later this year.

I'd greatly appreciate any help you could extend. Thanks!

Warm regards,

Hasan

Sher001

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
You can declare the 5 year experience once it falls within one of the NOC code. If it gives you the maximum points then go right ahead. There is no rule stating you must list ALL job experiences when doing your profile.
Although there are alot of opinions on this about misrepresentation and so on but I think for your profile you can include the experience you want to claim points for and after ITA, list other experiences which by then you won't be required to provide reference letter.

Last edited:

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Guys,I am Canada PR and My fiance got ITA on 22nd August.I am planning to get marry on 21st September.Should we submit her profile now and get the AOR or we should submit after wedding.
Is there any difference in applying before or after the marriage?

Ankurd

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hello,

I have received my proof of fund for Express Entry from my bank on 8th August, 2018 and I am filing and uploading my documents today. Will that be a problem?? There is such major difference in the cash in the account right now. Please suggest!!

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hello sir...
Sorry for irrelevant question
But i need help...about
How to get our medical done.??
As i have received ITA on 22nd of august and filled up all the forms.
After continuing it ask me to upload all the docs...including MEDICAL
So my quetion is
Do i need to book appointment with the physician or CIC will send me the details like whom do i need to report and get medicals done??

hasanmf1988

Aug 25, 2018
You can declare the 5 year experience once it falls within one of the NOC code. If it gives you the maximum points then go right ahead. There is no rule stating you must list ALL job experiences when doing your profile.
Although there are alot of opinions on this about misrepresentation and so on but I think for your profile you can include the experience you want to claim points for and after ITA, list other experiences which by then you won't be required to provide reference letter.
Thank you so much!
Will go about it accordingly then.
Thanks again

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me...When we receive the application number on express entry??
As i need to mention application number on letter of explanations ....which i suppose to upload with the required docs.

Ankurd

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hello sir...
Sorry for irrelevant question
But i need help...about
How to get our medical done.??
As i have received ITA on 22nd of august and filled up all the forms.
After continuing it ask me to upload all the docs...including MEDICAL
So my quetion is
Do i need to book appointment with the physician or CIC will send me the details like whom do i need to report and get medicals done??
Check out the medical centre listed by cic for your location. Book the appointment and get it done. Once you will call them, they will provide you with the information.

Reactions: ritej gaba

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Check out the medical centre listed by cic for your location. Book the appointment and get it done. Once you will call them, they will provide you with the information.
Thanks bro...
One more question...
I have got my education evaluated...means i am having ECA...
SO under educational documents....ECA is the only doc that i need to upload...or do i need to upload all my degrees with marksheets...???

Sher001

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
Thanks bro...
One more question...
SO under educational documents....ECA is the only doc that i need to upload...or do i need to upload all my degrees with marksheets...???
The final degree certificate needs to be uploaded. However transcripts (mark sheets) may be uploaded if available they are not required. I like providing extra information so if you are the same then go right ahead.

You can also verify your answer on this page under "Proof of studies"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Ankurd

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Thanks bro...
One more question...
Yes, upload the education evaluation report by WES, then your marksheets or provisional degree certificate, transcripts, and I have added the IELTS report sheet too. Hope it's helpful.

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Yes, upload the education evaluation report by WES, then your marksheets or provisional degree certificate, transcripts, and I have added the IELTS report sheet too. Hope it's helpful.
Do i need to notarize all these docs ??
Or just scanned docs without attestation will work??

hbataille

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you for the great info. I'm still at step one, here: language tests. My family and I immigrated to Canada on my husband's visitor visa last September. He is the skilled worker (professor at U of Ottawa tenure track) My question is, do we BOTH have to apply for permenant residency, or should only my husband do so? I am a stay at home mom, so wondering what the advantages are. Will be all get status when he does? (since we all got visas riding on his coattails as well...) Does that make sense?