Jul 16, 2016
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is spouses name mandatory to be present on the passport of both individuals for EE ?

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Need help. Please clarify the below mentioned queries:

1. Before creating the EE Profile which all documents do I need?
2. Do I need the Experience letter from company with Roles and responsibilities? I have changed 1 company (TCS) for which I have experience letter without Roles and responsibilities. Currently working in 2nd company.

3.Also for medical test is there a list of hospitals (In Bangalore) from whom we need to get it done?

4. For PCC mine and wife passport should have same address? Also spouse name is not added in my passport is that mandatory?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Lifehack said:
Hi

I have submitted my papers to WES on 22nd December and still waiting for evaluation.

They did verify my papers in January as they sent email to my institute but it's been more than a month after that and I have still not received any report.

Does this happen to anyone else?Also is there way to contact them directly?

Thank you in advance for answering my queries.

Regards

Lifehack
Hi,

What is the status of your application? WES normally take 20 working day from the time they receive all documents, a bit longer if something has delayed them.

You can contact them using the details below:

Telephone: (+1) 416-972-0070 (Canada only)
Fax: 416-972-9004
Email: http://www.wes.org/ca/support/

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Kumar2017 said:

2. Do I need the Experience letter from company with Roles and responsibilities? I have changed 1 company (TCS) for which I have experience letter without Roles and responsibilities. Currently working in 2nd company.

3.Also for medical test is there a list of hospitals (In Bangalore) from whom we need to get it done?

4. For PCC mine and wife passport should have same address? Also spouse name is not added in my passport is that mandatory?
Hi,

I can not answer q4, i'm sure some of the Indian guys will have an answer.

1) You need to have your IELTS (English Language Test) results and your ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) done.
2) Yes, your reference letter must show all duties undertaken in that role.
3) Yes, visit CIC website to search for them. http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

All the best.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for your reply.

Status is showing "Evaluation in Progress".

I am thinking of emailing them.Hopefully they can answer my query.

Regards
Lifehack

TanakaM said:
Hi,

What is the status of your application? WES normally take 20 working day from the time they receive all documents, a bit longer if something has delayed them.

You can contact them using the details below:

Telephone: (+1) 416-972-0070 (Canada only)
Fax: 416-972-9004
Email: http://www.wes.org/ca/support/

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Kumar2017 said:

Ans 4) Same address and addition of spouse name is not necessary at all. I hope you have marriage certificate with you. Just apply to passport seva kendra of your region and get the appointment. Carry every original document with a self attested copy. Get 2 copies of PCC for one person that same day. Fees 500 + 40 (sms service).
Hope this helps.

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
etcoflife said:
Ans 4) Same address and addition of spouse name is not necessary at all. I hope you have marriage certificate with you. Just apply to passport seva kendra of your region and get the appointment. Carry every original document with a self attested copy. Get 2 copies of PCC for one person that same day. Fees 500 + 40 (sms service).
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply. Yes I have the marriage certificate.

Dodosousi

Jan 31, 2017
Hello everyone,
Facing a critical situation here!! Need advice,
My husband had created his express entry profile in November and had a score of 377 after deduction of 5 points after his birthday. Successfully submitted for SINP EE on 14th Feb. Today, he received an email from the CIC stating that he is ineligible for EE!!!!!
His ILETS is still valid with CLB 10,10,9 and 8. Mine is valid too with CLB 10,9,8 and 7. Had the exams in May 2016. Our WES reports were submitted as well supporting our bachelor and master degrees.Funds stated in the profile is within the accepted range. Don't know how it is ineligible now?!
Currently the score dropped to zero.Does anyone has any clue?! Did anyone face a similar experience?
Regards

desert eagle

Feb 13, 2017
Dear Experts,

In the express entry profile i put my job title as 'X'. However due to recent job restructuring, my job title was revised to 'Y', however no letter was issued confirming the change of job title from 'X' to 'Y'. There is no change in job NOC. My experience letter also confirms the job title 'Y'.

Please advise if my application will be rejected if I change my job title post ITA. I already received my ITA and now completing my documentation.

Appreciate your valuable advise.

Thank you

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Lifehack said:
Hi

I have submitted my papers to WES on 22nd December and still waiting for evaluation.

They did verify my papers in January as they sent email to my institute but it's been more than a month after that and I have still not received any report.

Does this happen to anyone else?Also is there way to contact them directly?

Thank you in advance for answering my querie
I wanted to enquire whether personal history section appears after one receive ITA or it is there in EE profile. kindly tell

Regards
Lifehack

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
DrPnk said:
Is spouses name mandatory to be present on the passport of both individuals for EE ?
No it's not. Very few countries actually put your spouses name on the passport.

vikramnaresh

Feb 28, 2017
resu said:
Hi Vikram,

You have around same profile as mine. So you would score 438 if you have clb level 10 in 3 and clb level 9 in one section. It will never be near 400.

1. What are the ways to Improve CRS ? - Max out your IELTS results.
2. Does second language test results add points to CRS? Yes it adds. But learning to that level is a challenge. If you know french. That's an added advantage to boost your CRS.
3. Should i desperately try for some job offers from Canada before applying? No Not really. Most of us don't have the job offers.
Thanks Man,
i will check the CLB level details and aim for a good one. How was your scores and how many points does it add?
Any better way to prepare apart from the conventional ways.
Sometime back i had given Toefl for MS purpose.
R-22 L-26 S-23 W-23 Total - 94 I hope i am not too bad at this stage, but if i need to go an extra mile to score the best in IELTS. I shall start putting more efforts to it.
1 Question, if your score is with in the Draw is it sure that you will get an ITA ? or will there be a wait untill your number comes?

Jan 17, 2017
Hi all, does anyone have the template in which we need to get details from current and previous employer which is to be submitted post ITA?

Thanks in advance for your kind help!

raliprem

Mar 1, 2017
Dear RAJ,

I got evaluated Master Degree (M.Phil) + PG Diploma (M.Sc) + Bachelor Degree (B.Sc), I didn't evaluate my 10 & +2 in ECA.
Is that necessary I have to declare or not my 10th & 12th qualification in the education details for EE Profile.

Thanks in advance.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
raliprem said:
Dear RAJ,

I got evaluated Master Degree (M.Phil) + PG Diploma (M.Sc) + Bachelor Degree (B.Sc), I didn't evaluate my 10 & +2 in ECA.
Is that necessary I have to declare or not my 10th & 12th qualification in the education details for EE Profile.

Thanks in advance.
Not required. It asks from post secondary that is after 12th