+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

fher23

Mar 13, 2015
Hi

I created today and sent my EOI on EE.
I am curious about the job bank profile, considering i have not received any email from CIC yet.
How long does it take? i thought it was automatically.

It appears as this :
Job Bank Registration : Pending

I understand i need to wait for the email and do it through the link they send, what happens if i do it separately without the email?
There is also an issue and i could not finish the creation with my email

Cheers

Fernando

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
fher23 said:
Hi

I created today and sent my EOI on EE.
I am curious about the job bank profile, considering i have not received any email from CIC yet.
How long does it take? i thought it was automatically.

It appears as this :
Job Bank Registration : Pending

I understand i need to wait for the email and do it through the link they send, what happens if i do it separately without the email?
There is also an issue and i could not finish the creation with my email

Cheers

Fernando
Wait for 24 hours to get the message in your MyCIC account.

No, you will not be be able to create your job bank account for Express Entry without the Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code. So you will have to wait to receive those in your MyCIC account.

puneetrajpal

May 8, 2016
Hi All,

I and my wife both have some what similar points(only 3 points difference), and we are in the process of completing the EE profile. Below are some of the doubts I have before I submit the profile.

1. Can I create two separate EE profiles, in one I would become the primary and my wife secondary(spouse) and on the other vice versa i.e. wife primary and I as a spouse? Is it legal? The reason why I want 2 profiles because my wife's birthday is in couple of months and she will get a year older which will decrease the points by 5. However currently she has a better overall score than me.

2. Since my Wife's ECA is pending with WES for 1 month, can I submit the EE profile and update her WES afterwards in case where she is secondary(spouse) or primary?

Thanks in advance.

nitro84

Mar 13, 2016
French Language Imporatnce

To All Respected Seniors,

Need your precious suggestions specially from them, who all are already embarked their journey in Canada.

I am a new entrants in this great forum, kindly help me with satisfied answer of below query:

I have heard a lot about French knowing is must if you are planning to immigrate to Canada. Pls let me know
if we learn French is it possible we will get job in Canada. If yes Can we learn from any good institute or should
we learn from Alliance Française only.

Rgds,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nitro84 said:
To All Respected Seniors,

Need your precious suggestions specially from them, who all are already embarked their journey in Canada.

I am a new entrants in this great forum, kindly help me with satisfied answer of below query:

I have heard a lot about French knowing is must if you are planning to immigrate to Canada. Pls let me know
if we learn French is it possible we will get job in Canada. If yes Can we learn from any good institute or should
we learn from Alliance Française only.

Rgds,
Already replied in another thread!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
puneetrajpal said:
Hi All,

I and my wife both have some what similar points(only 3 points difference), and we are in the process of completing the EE profile. Below are some of the doubts I have before I submit the profile.

1. Can I create two separate EE profiles, in one I would become the primary and my wife secondary(spouse) and on the other vice versa i.e. wife primary and I as a spouse? Is it legal? The reason why I want 2 profiles because my wife's birthday is in couple of months and she will get a year older which will decrease the points by 5. However currently she has a better overall score than me.

Not recommended. Create one profile and whoever gets the maximum points should be the PA.

2. Since my Wife's ECA is pending with WES for 1 month, can I submit the EE profile and update her WES afterwards in case where she is secondary(spouse) or primary?

If your wife is the secondary applicant, yes, you can do this.

Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tito1981 said:
HI dear

This is a very valuable post. I have a question that i will be appreciated if u could help me in . my score is 67 which is equivelant to CRS 350 which is very low as the average draw CRS is more than 450 . Accordingly i been adviced that i have to find a job offer to raise My point. My question here is

Advised by who? Getting a job ain't a walk in the park. Also, the job offer should be backed by a very-hard-to-get positive LMIA - only then it is considered a "valid" job offer. Improving IELTS scores and getting a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS) and/or going for a PNP are more practical options.

1- Do really job bank is a usful tool to get job offer . is it easy ?

No. Try other job portals - monster.ca, indeed.ca, workopolis.ca etc. Job bank results are far from accurate.

2- Do i have only to put my CV and they will get job for me ?

Doesn't work that way. Unless you have exceptional skills, getting a job offer is difficult. Employers would be more open to hiring people who are already in Canada rather than hiring a foreign worker and waiting for months for him/her to join.

3 Do i need to check the job bank every day to check the job and apply for the sutible one by one ?

Again, use other job portals.

The message here is, there is no harm in applying for jobs - please try but then it is extremely difficult to get one. This is because of the reasons mentioned above. PNPs and getting CLB-9 are more practical options as already mentioned above.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aditya127 said:
Hi All,

I'm working in Uk since 1 year.

As a POF I provided a combination of below:

1) Bank letter for Indian account, which doesn't have much transactions in past 6 months. Bank didn't mention average balance as per their set practice so I provided the bank statement as well. I showed 11500 CAD in this account all transferred over last month by my parents. I provided gift deeds, transaction details, bank receipts, and statement from my account showing these transactions
2) My PF statement showing 7500 CAD, which can be withdrawn in 10 days of resignation, and held by my employer's trust.
3) MY PPF statement showing 950 CAD available to withdraw anytime.
All totalling ~ 20,000 CAD for a family of 3 (already more than the required 18,670)

My concern, is I've not provided bank statements from my UK account, do I need to worry. Does above documents suffice as POF?

And what is the way to pay RPRF now, If I didn't pay it at the time of submission, to avoid delay in processing?
As long as you have provided the required documents (AND you have proved that the money is yours and not borrowed), you are good to go! From what I can see here, you are being paranoid - I don't see an issue because of not submitting your UK bank statements. I can see that you have provided them with gift deeds and transaction details to show them the paper trail which, IMO, is sufficient.

You will get a message in your myCIC account and you can then pay the RPRF (My suggestion is to not pay it until and unless you receive a RPRF request from CIC).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
T365 said:
Thanks for the insight, Raj! I see. Just to be 101% sure, so it should be okay if the funds are debited/credited only after ITA has been received???

I'm afraid both our parents have passed away already... My uncle resides in Ontario by the way.

Thanks again!! +1.
I am terribly sorry. Didn't know that.

Yes, it is okay even if the funds are credited post ITA provided you submit proper gift deed and transaction details and explain your situation in a LOE.

Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vaibhav007us said:
Dear Raj, thanks very much. I have read the earlier posts and have some clarity now. But, I would need your help in the following:

I am an Indian CA and working as Income tax consultant for past 10+ years. I classify under NOC 1111. However, the experience is in India and relating to India tax.

In which of the following questions it needs to be considered:

• How many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have? It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time)?

Does this require that the experience should be “in Canada”?

Yes. You should answer NO if you do not have ANY work experience in Canada.

• How many years of skilled foreign work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation?

Here, you need to mention the work experience you have gained in India.

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MargaretheG said:
Hi, We finally received PPR! Can someone please let us know if we need to attach the RPRF receipt or email it to MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca eventho we've already paid it months ago before the PPR was issued? Thanks!

P.S: We're planning to submit the passports in Manila (makati VAC)
No - I am not aware of any such practice. If you have already submitted your RPRF, why do you want to submit it again? Have they prompted you to send your RPRF receipt in your PPR e-mail?

Congrats, good luck and all the very best!!!

mcrystald

Aug 4, 2014
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait... I'm thoroughly confused..

I submitted my EE profile, and got a pdf within a day letting me know to make a profile on job bank.

After i made the profile, i input my job duties and selected the province i wanted to live in.

A few questions:
1. Will job bank send me an email and let me know if there are similar jobs to mine?
2. It was mentioned on an earlier response that we can use alternative job search engines, is this true? how do i let it link to job bank then?
3. What if i can barely find jobs with my NOC (1315 customs brokers, sjip brokers etc.) is this an issue?
4. Do i state that i am looking for jobs in all provinces or just the one i live in (Ontario)?

I update my profile to job bank on Jun 5.

Any other info to help me with this process is appreciated.

Thank you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New Brunswick Information session registration

Hi all.

Can anyone guide about how to register for New Brunswick information session? There is a website and all it has an email for sending registration request if your not from the country where the session will take place. I have sent 2 emails already but no reply. I want to register for AbuDhabi session in July.
Thanks.

GagamM

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
Hi Guy,
I got a request from CIC for Schedule A form, they want details of my address from Sept 2012 to July 2013.

I downloaded the generic Schedule A form and its very long and there are things in there which CIC did not ask for like education history work history. My question- do i need to fill the entire form or just the address history section?