NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi Sashi!

You need to apply for transcripts from JNTU-H and IIM.

Procedure - For JNTUH - you need to approach the Admissions department in University at Kukatpally with a copy of all the certificates issued - Provisional degree, consolidated marks and the individuals semester wise copies (inclusive of supplementary). You need to pay Rs. 40/- per copy of transcript at the SBH counter (inside the campus itself). A 2-3 hour process I would say. Be sure to collect the envelope with a seal on the flap as well. Ideally the transcripts are to be placed in the envelope, flap pasted and sealed.

For IIM - Check with the admissions department on the fee part, take a DD from any bank, along with it submit your request (courier it) with one set of copies of all the certificates (Convo and Prov) and the Mark sheets. Be sure to mention in the request letter that the transcripts must be put in an envelope, flap pasted and signed / sealed across. Probably they will take a couple of weeks to revert.

Create your profile in WWW.WES.ORG/CA complete the details of your education, make the payment, post which a ref number is generated. In the summary sheet, the WES ref number and the address to which it needs to be couriered are provided. Write down the address and the WES ref on the envelopes (JNTUH & IIM). Place theses envelopes in a bigger one, along with one set of certificates (starting from SSC till highest earned degree) and the summary sheet (Covering letter is optional - however it is always advisable to prepare one). Mail it to their address in TORONTO.

Timelines - Obtaining transcripts from JNTU is a 3 hrs process (do not go for any agents - they would charge somewhere around 2.5 k where as the fee you pay to university is only 300 - 400). IIM will take 2 - 3 weeks (Send across request ASAP). Transit time to TORONTO is 3-4 days and WES takes a max of 20 business days to complete the process.

Good Luck!!!

kool_buddy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
sanjsin9 said:
Great ..

kool_buddy what are your IELTS scores now and what are the min. scores to get selected to enter EE profile ?

Im from hyderabad , thinking to either plan for SNIP , or Ontario PNP , please suggest
Sorry, I did not see your question before. Did you join the pool?

pranayr

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
Med's Request
29-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Hello Hyderabadis,
felt happy after seeing a thread for hyderabadis..

All the best for everyone in the pool.
Don't loose hope give your best in ielts and try to increase your scores.

Regards,
Pranay Reddy

kool_buddy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
pranayr said:
Hello Hyderabadis,
felt happy after seeing a thread for hyderabadis..

All the best for everyone in the pool.
Don't loose hope give your best in ielts and try to increase your scores.

Regards,
Pranay Reddy
Hey Pranay..

When did you receive your ITA?

I will PM you to stay in touch.

Narahu

Jun 9, 2017
Hi All,

I am Narasimha Reddy. I want to go to JNTU-H for getting the transcripts for my bachelor degree.

I do have to query about the ORIGINAL DEGREE transcript. Do I need to go to my college and get the attestation on original degree xerox by college principal & come to university (or) I can go directly to JNTU-H for original degree attestation?
Please do reply ASAP, as my college and university are 800kms far.

Thanks in advance.

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hi All,

I am Narasimha Reddy. I want to go to JNTU-H for getting the transcripts for my bachelor degree.

I do have to query about the ORIGINAL DEGREE transcript. Do I need to go to my college and get the attestation on original degree xerox by college principal & come to university (or) I can go directly to JNTU-H for original degree attestation?
Please do reply ASAP, as my college and university are 800kms far.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Narasimha,

No need for any attestation. Go to JNTU-H they will give you Transcripts. You need to fill a form and make payment.

I would suggest you to take all your individual, consolidated memos, PC and OD as you might need to right the dates and details.

Are you planning for PR?

Regards

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hello,

Hope you all are doing well. Congrats for all on receiving PPR's/COPR's.

Anybody from Hyderabad who recently received PPR/COPR?

(OR)

Do you know anyone from Hyderabad who received Canadian PPR/COPR recently?

We are trying to gather people who are interested in attending CIIP (Canadian Immigrant Integration Program) Free sessions in Hyderabad.

CIIP which was launched in 2007, is a pre-arrival service that provides an orientation to Canada to economic class immigrants before they land in Canada. And helping newcomers gain employment that reflects their skills, credentials and experience so they can be part of the Canadian economy and society soon after their arrival.

CIIP is managed by Colleges and Institutes Canada and funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Websites
https://www.newcomersuccess.ca/
https://www.planningforcanada.ca/

CIIP is a two day program.

First Day:
A session called 'Group Orientation (GO)' is done on the first day. It is a day long one ( approx. 8 hours). The GO provides information on job opportunities and job search, as well as on overcoming integration challenges.

Second day:
A session called personalised My Action Plan (MAP) is conducted. The MAP will guide on preparatory research and actions, before and after you land in Canada. The 1-3 hour MAP session will be delivered by a Canadian-trained Orientation Officer, who will also connect you to CIIP's partners in Canada for pre-arrival support.

I spoke to a CIIP coordinator and I was advised that in order to conduct a session in Hyderabad they require atleast 20 members.

Once we have the 20 members, I can try negotiating the dates with him and request them arrange a session in Hyderabad. Currently we are 14 members.

If you are interested, please PM your timeline and contact details. People who have attended this session advised that information they provide is priceless.

Please note that this session is offered free of charge. The attendees should satisfy below criteria.
  • You will need to have your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier (UCI).
  • You will need to provide one of the following documents confirming your eligibility:
    • an IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services, or
    • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document, or
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance, or
    • an IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination, or
    • a Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
    • a Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter.
  • Need to upload your proof of eligibility immediately upon registration. If not, CIIP staff will request it from you to confirm your eligibility prior to offering services.

Let's utilise this opportunity and enroll for the session.

Regards

Narahu

Jun 9, 2017
Hi Narasimha,

No need for any attestation. Go to JNTU-H they will give you Transcripts. You need to fill a form and make payment.

I would suggest you to take all your individual, consolidated memos, PC and OD as you might need to right the dates and details.

Are you planning for PR?

Regards
Hi Reedvin,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I am planning to apply for PR.
My Hearty congratulations for getting PPR :).

Regards,
Narasimha.

Narahu

Jun 9, 2017
I am gathering required documents and information for my EE application.
This query is regarding the Proof Of Funds(POF).
I do have an 10 Lakhs in my savings account. However my wife is primary applicant and I am secondary applicant.
I do have below queries:
1) When do I need to show POF? During creation of EE Profile or During submission of eAPR?
2) Is there any format to get the statement from bank?
3) Can I submit my bank details as POF, though I'm not primary applicant?
4) Can I show this amount as Fixed Deposit amount for 6 months or this amount has to be in savings account balance?
5) Do I need to gift the amount to my wife via Gift Deed?
Please do provide multiple options which are suitable for my situation.

Thanks in advance.