Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

i have two questions regarding express entry study tab.

1) What date should we put for education period.
Date we got degree in hand (Graduation date) or last date of semester?

2) I have two degree (i) Indian Bachelors of Business Administration and (ii) Diploma in business two year program.

I am only getting 120 points instead of 128. Can someone suggest me why? Any idea or anything.

Any help regarding this will be really appreciated

noesis

May 26, 2015
When you entered your "Level of Education", what did you put in?

The instructions for this section note:

"To get the correct number of points, make sure you choose the answer that best reflects your case. For example:
If you have TWO Bachelor's degrees, or one Bachelor's AND a two year college diploma, choose - "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years."

So if you put Bachelors Degree for one, an degree/diploma for each of the others, as far as the system is concerned your highest level is a Bachelors degree. Choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees.." for your most recent degree and see if that changes anything.

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noesis said:
When you entered your "Level of Education", what did you put in?

The instructions for this section note:

"To get the correct number of points, make sure you choose the answer that best reflects your case. For example:
If you have TWO Bachelor's degrees, or one Bachelor's AND a two year college diploma, choose - "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years."

So if you put Bachelors Degree for one, an degree/diploma for each of the others, as far as the system is concerned your highest level is a Bachelors degree. Choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees.." for your most recent degree and see if that changes anything.

Thank You. It worked.