+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry from outside canada

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
I am planning to apply for PR under express entry. I am absolutely clueless about the new system and I have few doubts regarding the same.

1. how and where to get educational transcripts?? i finished engineering and mba in india? do i ve to get transcripts in the respective university or do i have to send it to any canadian immigration appointed universities.
2. Do i have to get transcripts for my higher secondary and secondary certificates too? if yes whom should i approach?
3. I do not have a job offer, how do i enter into the job pool and when can i start searching for a job in canada (since the offer letter will increase my score)? but without a valid visa how will the employers give an offer letter.

Please guide me. TIA

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Read this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

And this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/

And this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/candidate.asp

The questions you are asking can be answered by reading discussion threads and the CIC's website.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
minu23 said:
hi,
I am planning to apply for PR under express entry. I am absolutely clueless about the new system and I have few doubts regarding the same.

1. how and where to get educational transcripts?? i finished engineering and mba in india? do i ve to get transcripts in the respective university or do i have to send it to any canadian immigration appointed universities.
2. Do i have to get transcripts for my higher secondary and secondary certificates too? if yes whom should i approach?
3. I do not have a job offer, how do i enter into the job pool and when can i start searching for a job in canada (since the offer letter will increase my score)? but without a valid visa how will the employers give an offer letter.

Please guide me. TIA
the above question and your signature seems confusing. To answer the questions above
1.you have to reach out to your universities for transcripts. They can either send the sealed envelope to you or to the concerned authority (WES or any other you may choose). Register with WES or any other authorized agency, get the reference number and then reach out to your university. You have to get your ECA done for Engineering and MBA only.
2. No
3.once you have Ielts and ECA scores, you can create your EE profile and then register at job bank. Your profile will be complete only after you register at job bank and then only you will be eligible for the forthcoming draws.
It is difficult to get a job offer without a valid visa, but you can try connecting with employers and figure out if they want to hire you. Most of the outland candidates actively hunt for jobs after they get copr and at least schedule some interviews before landing. If you are lucky you might get a job before that. No one can be certain about these things.