+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY FROM NIGERIA

Bojangles

Aug 19, 2019
NPF Alagbon Ikoyi Lagos......it's right after the passport office in ikoyi

Thanks for your response. Any idea how much you will cost me? Are they any other options?

If you have been through this, could you recount your experience? Were you fingerprinted in Nigeria and did the FBI and eventually the ircc accept the clearance?

Thanks for your response.

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
I think it's between #8000-#10000, just make sure you don't let the people outside the premises attend to you,so you won't get the fake clearance....I applied for study permit visa last month,so it's still in process

Bojangles

Aug 19, 2019
I think it's between #8000-#10000, just make sure you don't let the people outside the premises attend to you,so you won't get the fake clearance....I applied for study permit visa last month,so it's still in process

More clearly about my situation. I had been in the US for more than 6 months. Hence, I will need the FBI clearance; not clearance from having been or a citizen of Nigeria. This entails running a background check through all State in the US.

Any idea if this is what they can assist with? Btw, I have tried calling them and can't reach anyone there.