+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY FROM NIGERIA

Matthew75

Oct 20, 2016
Dear All, I am planning to relocate to Canada from Nigeria probably next year. kindly advice me on the steps to be taken to a successful entry

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do you already have PR or do you still have to apply?

Debdav01

Nov 12, 2016
Someone should help me out, I love to relocate to canada pls help me make my dream to reality from Nigeria to Canada...

honeywonder

Jan 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Matthew75 said:
Dear All, I am planning to relocate to Canada from Nigeria probably next year. kindly advice me on the steps to be taken to a successful entry
Hi Matthew, most of the information you need can be found on the CIC website. The first steps include getting your ECA assessment and writing IELTS. If you had your university education in Nigeria you might want to start your credentials assessment process first and then register for IELTS once that is close to being concluded.

This is only a suggestion as Nigerian public educational institutions have a reputation of taking time when it comes to playing their part in the credentials assessment process.

oluakinmoyero

Feb 14, 2018
I need urgent help!!! My visa was approved this morning. The problem at hand now is that the expiry date is 21/February 2018 which is the same date my medical will expire! My PUM is yet to come and I already have a deadline to entire Canada. I have Only Monday to leave for Canada, what do I do plssss! I have sent three mails to Ghana Visa office today and no response still! I’m so disturbed

Olisa Ben

Mar 16, 2018
please i will appreciate if my question is being attended to. i am applying for a study permit i got all required documents except tax clearance, please will it be an issue regards decision to my visa approval. waiting for kind reply. thanks

Babs4090

Jul 16, 2018
Hi All,

I started my Canada immigration process last year, done ielts with score L7.5, RWS6.5 also evaluated Bsc cert with WES. Right now I’m in the pool with CRS 360.

Now, the plan is to increase CRS by retaking ielts and aiming at LSWR:8777, I have also been looking at ways of acquiring a 2nd certificate and here is where I need advice.
I found a 9 months undergraduate diploma programme at Unilag. My questions are, will this programme be evaluated by WES and return as 2 certificates along with my already verified Bsc? Again will it raise a red flag with Canadian visa officer as the programme isn’t an upgrade to my already acquired Bsc and does it matter if I choose to do a similar course to what I studied?

Osaiyekenwen

Aug 5, 2018
Good Morning, I would like to start my Canadian process, can anyone please advice the best way to o about it and also are there any group I can join. the few ones have seen are india group . I need a Nigeria group.

Reactions: Miracle_V

Akfamous

Aug 21, 2019
Please I want to start Canada visa process, what are the process to follow step by step, I'm in Nigeria, Ilesa precisely, I have my valid passport, NCE result and B.ed please, I need your guide help me

Titi123

Aug 26, 2019
Applied for a visitation visa for I and my son to attend my daughters graduation ceremony in Canada .. we didn’t have the invite from her school yet since she was not done at the time we applied online .. the invite is out now how do we upload this with a webform since we don’t know where our application is been processed. Pls urgent reply needed

Titi123

Aug 26, 2019
Applied for a visitation visa for I and my son to attend my daughters graduation ceremony in Canada .. we didn’t have the invite from her school yet since she was not done at the time we applied online .. the invite is out now how do we upload this with a webform since we don’t know where our application is been processed. Pls urgent reply needed

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
Please I want to start Canada visa process, what are the process to follow step by step, I'm in Nigeria, Ilesa precisely, I have my valid passport, NCE result and B.ed please, I need your guide help me
You have to decide if you want a study permit or a work permit