+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry for Toronto

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Please your advice for my Express Entry progress.
I created the profil and got the invitation, however some details and personal situation changed. I subscribed for me, my husband and a third person (as im pregnant now).
Now I got the invitation I need to remove my husband from my profile (for personal reasons) and I don't know how!!!
and I don't know how I can add my baby knowing that he's not born yet?
also I don't know the suggested amount that I will bring with me and that I should communicate in my profile?
Please help

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I tried to change the status in my husband's profile, and that he will not accompany me, but I don't have access to change the previous "Yes" by "No".

Regarding the founds I will then update with the first amount considering that my husband will not accompany me and my baby is not yet born.

Anyone who can help with another option to remove my husband from the profile???

Thanks in advance

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I tried to change the status in my husband's profile, and that he will not accompany me, but I don't have access to change the previous "Yes" by "No".

Regarding the founds I will then update with the first amount considering that my husband will not accompany me and my baby is not yet born.

Anyone who can help with another option to remove my husband from the profile???

Thanks in advance
Yes, that's what i thought, your profile is locked because you've already received an ITA. If you're certain that he will not accompany you, then just write a letter of explanation explaining his is no longer going to accompany you to Canada.

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
But he cannot assist with medicals and pcc anymore. what should I do? create a new profile for me only? is it possible?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But he cannot assist with medicals and pcc anymore. what should I do? create a new profile for me only? is it possible?
You need to prove that you are legally separated or have officially filed for divorce in order to remove him from the application. Otherwise he has to complete the medical and PCC in order for you to get PR.

Hanane1981

Dec 11, 2020
thank you for your messages. Im not divorcing now. but for my application I need to remove his profile.

What about removing the current profile and creating a new one ?