+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY FILES TRANSFERED FROM SYDNEY Nova Scotia to Dakar Local Visa Office Let's Connect.

GoCanada80

Aug 12, 2018
This thread is for all Express Entry applicants having Dakar-Senegal as their Local Visa Office. Please let's connect and Share our experience here.

Be it in french or in english.

Thanks. My file was transfered from Sydney-CIO to Dakar.

Your input will be highly appreciated.

Dec 27, 2017
J’ai reçu un mail de demande de passport de Dakar et j’ai envoyé les passports de puis fin février 2019. Je n’ai rien reçu depuis et je commence à m’inquiéter de ce retard

Reactions: GoCanada80

GoCanada80

Aug 12, 2018
J’ai reçu un mail de demande de passport de Dakar et j’ai envoyé les passports de puis fin février 2019. Je n’ai rien reçu depuis et je commence à m’inquiéter de ce retard

Salut,

C'est quoi la date de soumission (AOR) de votre dossier Entrée Express svp?

Avant de recevoir le mail de Dakar quel était votre bureau de traitement?

damariusss91

Apr 19, 2018
Bjr. .moi aussi, depius Le 1re Avril que j'ai envoyé mon passeport a Dakar, pas de nouvelle. .qu'est qui ce passe avec ce bureau? Ce vraiment du n'importe quoi. .je lis dans certains forums ou les gens temoignent d'autrot 2semaines et ils ont reçu leurs passeport avec visa dans d'autre bureau

Bepatientso

Jan 21, 2019
Bonjour
Dakar a ma demande depuis janvier tranferee par ircc. Depuis la aucunes nouvelles. On leur a ecris le mois dernier ils disent avoir bien recu la demande mais attente qu'arrive mon tour pour que l demande soit traitée.

Nasco

Mar 28, 2019
My file was transfered to dakar on 28th march
am apllying from cameroon AOR 10th february
anyone with updates about dakar visa office?

Ladeavertsun

Nov 23, 2020
This thread is for all Express Entry applicants having Dakar-Senegal as their Local Visa Office. Please let's connect and Share our experience here.

Be it in french or in english.

Thanks. My file was transfered from Sydney-CIO to Dakar.

Your input will be highly appreciated.
I also have been advised that my file has been transferred to Senegal and I am supposed to work with that office. But I am not sure if it is legit because the Senegal team said Inshould sent money via Western Union. Is it true? I am afraid of Scams.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Ladeavertsun

Nov 23, 2020
If you applied through Express Entry you pay through express entry. Who is this “team”.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
I got an email saying I had been nominated for the Provincial Nominee Program and had to sent application forms. Then from there they sent me a nomination certificate and advise me that my file had been sent to Senegal which was the Africa office for the processing of the forms. The African office then asked me to pay the processing fees of about 1325 Canadian $.
My worry now was that the mo ey was to be sent through Western Union and going to the name of the Person who is said to be the coordinator of the African office.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got an email saying I had been nominated for the Provincial Nominee Program and had to sent application forms. Then from there they sent me a nomination certificate and advise me that my file had been sent to Senegal which was the Africa office for the processing of the forms. The African office then asked me to pay the processing fees of about 1325 Canadian $.
My worry now was that the mo ey was to be sent through Western Union and going to the name of the Person who is said to be the coordinator of the African office.
What province? If you are nominated by the province you get an email from them. And you put in your applications online. There is no coordinator. Post the letter but I think it is a scam.

Ladeavertsun

Nov 23, 2020
Below is the letter I first got from them:

CANADA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM (PNP)
9700 Jasper Ave, Vancouver
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3

Hello Nominee,

This is to congratulate you for being selected in the Canadian Resettlement Provincial Nominee Programs. You are among the list of persons that have been nominated for the 2020/2021 resettlement program in Canada. You and your family will be granted PERMITS to LIVE AND WORK IN CANADA if you can meet the basic requirements.

Your Nomination Validation Code (NVC) is (PNP-NVC600204003088)

Every year a certain number of people are selected via e-mail through our electronic ballot system for resettlement in Canadian as part of the Canadian government support programs to some Countries.

Please confirm receipt of this notification by responding immediately quoting your Nomination Validation Code (NVC) to: ( pnp-resettlement@torontomail.com )

Then you will receive all the relevant requirements needed to process your nomination.

Note: If you receive this notice repeatedly, it is to ensure it delivers safely into your mailbox.

For further details, contact program coordinator's office

Salma Dennis
program coordinator's office
pnp-resettlement@torontomail.com