+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY FILES TRANSFERED FROM SYDNEY Nova Scotia to Dakar Local Visa Office Let's Connect.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Below is the letter I first got from them:

CANADA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM (PNP)
9700 Jasper Ave, Vancouver
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3

Hello Nominee,

This is to congratulate you for being selected in the Canadian Resettlement Provincial Nominee Programs. You are among the list of persons that have been nominated for the 2020/2021 resettlement program in Canada. You and your family will be granted PERMITS to LIVE AND WORK IN CANADA if you can meet the basic requirements.

Your Nomination Validation Code (NVC) is (PNP-NVC600204003088)

Every year a certain number of people are selected via e-mail through our electronic ballot system for resettlement in Canadian as part of the Canadian government support programs to some Countries.

Please confirm receipt of this notification by responding immediately quoting your Nomination Validation Code (NVC) to: ( pnp-resettlement@torontomail.com )

Then you will receive all the relevant requirements needed to process your nomination.

Note: If you receive this notice repeatedly, it is to ensure it delivers safely into your mailbox.

For further details, contact program coordinator's office

Salma Dennis
program coordinator's office
pnp-resettlement@torontomail.com
So fake. There is no such thing as a Canadian Provincial Nominee Program...it is by province. The address mentions Edmonton and Vancouver...two different cities. And they use Gmail accounts. All letters should come from government email. Most PNPs require you to have an Express Entry profile.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees.html

rotile

May 22, 2019
Scam!

Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3

Hello Nominee,

This is to congratulate you for being selected in the Canadian Resettlement Provincial Nominee Programs. You are among the list of persons that have been nominated for the 2020/2021 resettlement program in Canada. You and your family will be granted PERMITS to LIVE AND WORK IN CANADA if you can meet the basic requirements.

Every year a certain number of people are selected via e-mail through our electronic ballot system for resettlement in Canadian as part of the Canadian government support programs to some Countries.

Please confirm receipt of this notification by responding immediately quoting your Nomination Validation Code (NVC) to: ( pnp-resettlement@torontomail.com )

Then you will receive all the relevant requirements needed to process your nomination.

Note: If you receive this notice repeatedly, it is to ensure it delivers safely into your mailbox.

Salma Dennis
Scam!

Sayyes

Mar 14, 2021

Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3

Hello Nominee,

Salma Dennis

Good evening I got this same message this evening, Please is it real?

Jul 2, 2020
I received the same letter in 2020 and again in 2022 January with the same number NVC60020403088 to fill out a form for PNP draw from Salam Dennis Program Cordinator and am sceptical about it. I am enquiring for it . Thank you
Aji