+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry file number

praveshshrivas

Apr 19, 2017
Hi All,

I have received an invite from CIC to apply for PR under Express Entry CEC class but i am planning to rejected the invite as i have to make few changes to my profile viz: adding my wife in the application, adding job offer etc.

While creating profile again, i've been asked that "Has I applied for Express Entry before?"
what option should I select "Yes" or "No" and if yes what should i answer "Please provide the Express Entry file number"

Please advise.

-Best Regards,
Pravesh

Sabik

Aug 25, 2019
Are you sure it's a no? Cuz I have called IRCC and they asked me to put yes. Even if I was ineligible in the first attempt I still got a express entry profile number. They asked me to put that in there. Now I'm confused. Are you sure about your response. Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Sabik

Aug 25, 2019
Hi All,

I have received an invite from CIC to apply for PR under Express Entry CEC class but i am planning to rejected the invite as i have to make few changes to my profile viz: adding my wife in the application, adding job offer etc.

While creating profile again, i've been asked that "Has I applied for Express Entry before?"
what option should I select "Yes" or "No" and if yes what should i answer "Please provide the Express Entry file number"

Please advise.

-Best Regards,
Pravesh
Hey,
What did you answer finally?
Was it a yes or no? And did u get the PR. Thanks in advance.

Aerry

Dec 16, 2020
Hey,
What did you answer finally?
Was it a yes or no? And did u get the PR. Thanks in advance.
Hello Sabik,
Could you please confirm what did you answer to this question YES or NO..?
and what was your experience...?
i hope you got your PR...
i need your help to answer this confusing question.
Thanx in advance.