+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry: Expired Invitation

darkserger

Oct 7, 2018
"Failure to take action

This invitation will expire if you do not

• decline the invitation to apply for permanent residence; and

• you do not submit an application for permanent residence within the 60 day time period.

If you fail to take action your Invitation to Apply will expire and your profile will not be considered for future

invitations. If you later decide that you wish to be considered in future rounds of invitation, you will need to submit a new Express Entry profile, meet minimum requirements and register with Job Bank if applicable."

Hi everyone,

So obviously my invitation has been expired for almost two months without my acknowledgement. Most of it is from my mistake, so I am aware that I need to re-apply. I am just rather confused with the term "profile" mentioned above so I would like to ask:

Whether does "submit a new profile" mean to withdraw the old entry https://imgur.com/a/ncx4brH and submit a new entry (still using the same account), or to create an entirely new account and submit again?

I am rather unfamiliar with the whole process so it would be so grateful if anyone could advise me on this problem. Thanks!