+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry experience count

sam0081

Feb 9, 2018
Hi
so if i work under the same company while m on my study permit and an internation full time student and when i jump to work permit aftr my studies
will my experience count what i have done while on my study permit or it will starts from when m working on my work permit

and what if i want to state my exp while m on work permit not when i was studying

#doubt

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
so if i work under the same company while m on my study permit and an internation full time student and when i jump to work permit aftr my studies
will my experience count what i have done while on my study permit or it will starts from when m working on my work permit

and what if i want to state my exp while m on work permit not when i was studying

#doubt
Assuming Canadian work experience:

1 - Your work experience counts from the moment you apply for a PGWP.
2 - You can only mention the experience that counts but you must still mention all your work experience in the personal history section once you receive your ITA.

sam0081

Feb 9, 2018
Assuming Canadian work experience:

1 - Your work experience counts from the moment you apply for a PGWP.
2 - You can only mention the experience that counts but you must still mention all your work experience in the personal history section once you receive your ITA.
thankyou so much for the information
so once i receive the ITA
is it optional for me to fill my personal history experience or not
Means do i need to fill or i can just skip my old one when i was studying and can just fill up the exp of my work permit?

sam0081

Feb 9, 2018
and do we have to add our part time t4 as well or just have to mention that i worked here while studying