+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry ECA/ILETS

phani.k

Apr 30, 2014
Hi Experts,

I am new to this immigration and dont know much. So, went to some consultency here to help in applying expressive entry but I could not get much help

After, i thought I will try to apply myself and I have couple of questions, can you please help.

Question 1 : My ILETS is scheduled to FEB 28 2015, So, Can I apply express entry before I appear for ILETS?

Question 2 : I ahve done my ECA, I have completed my Masters in computers in india . So , Which ECA ORG, I should choose?

Question 3 : DO I need to ECA for my wife certifications also? She has completed Masters in maths?

Thanks in advance and Happy X-mas

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
for questions 2 and 3 Its not possible you have done ECA and still choosing organization, if you mean education and you want to do assessment go for WES Canada for your and your spouse

for the IELTS, not sure but without it your points will be very low and I believe its a must, but start and build a profile on 1/1

nadeem74

Nov 15, 2013
hopeforthebest1 said:
for questions 2 and 3 Its not possible you have done ECA and still choosing organization, if you mean education and you want to do assessment go for WES Canada for your and your spouse

for the IELTS, not sure but without it your points will be very low and I believe its a must, but start and build a profile on 1/1
Hi dear, I think the ECA is required only for Principle applicant and not for spouse. Please guide me if I m wrong. Thanks

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phani.k said:
Question 3 : DO I need to ECA for my wife certifications also? She has completed Masters in maths?
If you want to claim points for your spouse's education and language level, you will both need to complete ECA and pass IELTS tests.

Check Spouse's factors section in CRS score table for more details.

Elaish

Oct 21, 2014
Hey Guys,

Merry Christmas everyone..

Unfortunately, I did a silly mistake while preparing my file, I did send my file and it was received by CIC on 31st of October 2014, today I received back my returned file with letter stating that I didn't complete ((Schedule A: Background Declaration/Schedule)) for my spouse.. :(
I was far from CIC website, and I just noticed the EE program..

Please need your advice concerning my case, here's my profile:

Married with one chile (1 year)
Me: CLB 8 , my wife CLB 7
Bachelor degree (ECA Report is ready)
8 years of experience, current occupation NOC: 0121 (What I applied before)

All the translations for the all the civilian documents are ready of course..

What do you think.. I'm really confused

Thanks a lot..

economicalindian

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
I am still waiting for mine ECA report. Will i be receiving it via email also. I have IELTS with me. What else do i require to file on 1st of january ?

prashg

Dec 24, 2014
Dear All

I did my education from India ,

Someone please advise , do i need to get done evolution done from secondary (10th ) onward all education ? Or only Graduation & Post graduation mark sheet sufficient for EE ?

do I need to get ECA done for my wife separate or can i get it done along with mine under single registration ?

thanks to advise

civil1

Dec 26, 2014
prashg said:
Dear All

I did my education from India ,

Someone please advise , do i need to get done evolution done from secondary (10th ) onward all education ? Or only Graduation & Post graduation mark sheet sufficient for EE ?

do I need to get ECA done for my wife separate or can i get it done along with mine under single registration ?

thanks to advise
Well you would need to get your qualifications from 10th/Matric/Seconday Onwards. As far as your wife is concerned, you would need to get her credentials assesed, separately.

Cheers!!

Behh

Dec 26, 2014
Hi all,
I am planning to send my Bachelor and Master certificates to WES for assessment. Does anybody have experience to help me find out that I can send my documents personally or it has to be send by my university? I am studying abroad now and don't have access to my universities to ask them.
Thanks in advance

EE2907

Dec 30, 2014
civil1 said:
Well you would need to get your qualifications from 10th/Matric/Seconday Onwards. As far as your wife is concerned, you would need to get her credentials assesed, separately.

Cheers!!
As far as I know, only your highest qualification has to be sent to WES for verification. This will be your Education qualification, you will be applying with.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
phani.k said:
Hi Experts,

I am new to this immigration and dont know much. So, went to some consultency here to help in applying expressive entry but I could not get much help

After, i thought I will try to apply myself and I have couple of questions, can you please help.

Question 1 : My ILETS is scheduled to FEB 28 2015, So, Can I apply express entry before I appear for ILETS?
IELTS is required, without IELTS its not possible.

Question 2 : I ahve done my ECA, I have completed my Masters in computers in india . So , Which ECA ORG, I should choose?
WES is faster than CES and ICAS

You have to, if you need a good score in the pool

Thanks in advance and Happy X-mas

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Do I need to use the same email that I have used for the ECA application to create the EE profile?