Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
Piracha123,

I am so sorry to hear this!

Please submit all the documents including but not limited to Payslips, Contract Letter, Income Tax Documents, Bank Statements, HR Letter verifying that the details put in the letter were correct, Letter for Current Employees and Supervisor.

Please do not tamper with the files. Forensic Analysis implies there was some kind of editing used like letterhead either was not original or maybe it's a small business so they didn't spend money in getting real letterheads just did logo using MS Word.

If it's family run business is it registered in your country? Do they have a website?

Please give links to the website and show that company is operational.

Note burden of proof lies on you to prove that you were in skilled employment during that period and scrutiny would be very tight now, so I recommend to get some immigration lawyer! He/She might able to get more professional response

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
Does CIC even send our PPRs on Wednesdays and Thursdays? Stupid question, but I guess I've only seen updates here on Mon, Tues and Friday for the most part

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Piracha123 said:
the company that i work for is a small family run business and they pay me by cash. letters however are genuine and printed on company letterhead, signed and stamped by the HR manager. i have checked with my employers and they have not received any email.

the CIC letter is as below:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the
Economic Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It
appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign
national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document
required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be
issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not
inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by
subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put
to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all
relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Specifically, having forensically examined the documents, I have grounds to believe that you
misrepresented material facts when you represented that you obtained:
Specifically, I have concerns that the letter of employment from XXX
which you have provided in support of your application is fraudulent.
Section 40(1) IRPA states that:
A permanent resident or foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for
directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant
matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act.
Please note that if a senior immigration officer finds that the misrepresentation is material to
your application for a permanent resident visa you could be found to be inadmissible under
section 40(1)(a) of the IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to
Canada for a period of five years according to paragraph 40(2)(a) which states:
the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for
misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination
outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the
case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30
days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond
using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all
correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.
If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.
"
forensically examined !!

This is the whole issue, either scan is not done right, or the image has been manipulated by some software

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi everyone
I am a PNP INLAND
AOR DATE IS 12/09
I have a simple question
the ppr letter will send to my email? i am using an lawyer to be my repersentative, the ppr letter will send to her email or my email? and there will be status update in my cic account right? my currently status is no applicable since last month :<
thanks

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Piracha123 said:
the company that i work for is a small family run business and they pay me by cash. letters however are genuine and printed on company letterhead, signed and stamped by the HR manager. i have checked with my employers and they have not received any email.

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the
Economic Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign
national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document
required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be
issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not
I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put
Specifically, having forensically examined the documents, I have grounds to believe that you
A permanent resident or foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for
directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant
Please note that if a senior immigration officer finds that the misrepresentation is material to
your application for a permanent resident visa you could be found to be inadmissible under
section 40(1)(a) of the IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to
misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination
outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30
days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please respond
using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all
If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.
"
Needless to say this is very serious as it may get you banned for 5 years... can you share a copy of the original PDF you submitted? Perhaps by PM to save guard personal info. As you've said you're paid by cash and I'm assuming there are no pay slips or other supporting documents you have only the letter to rely on... so you need that to be fail safe.

Another idea is the get an updated versions of the letter notarized and get public documents that show the firm exists and is operational (perhaps tax returns).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Piracha123 said:

Economic Class.
"
Okay.

1) What documents did you submit for your employment?
2) Does the business have a website and/or an online presence (Small businesses sometimes don't).
3) Is the company registered and do you have a PF account?
4) Do you pay income tax and do you file income tax returns?
5) Do you have a company e-mail ID (xx@companyname.com, for instance)? Does your supervisor/manager/senior colleagues etc have official e-mail addresses (Again, this might not be available to small businesses) where you can request seniors to send e-mails with relevant details?
6) Do you have any other documentation like Appointment letter, offer letter or anything at all to prove that your employment is genuine?

Remember - The onus of proving that the employment/documents are genuine is on you. So, you would have to submit all possible documentation to support your claims along with a polite but firm letter explaining everything - what you are submitting, reinforcing that your employment is genuine etc.

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay.

2) Does the business have a website and/or an online presence (Small businesses sometimes don't).
5) Do you have a company e-mail ID (xx@companyname.com, for instance)? Does your supervisor/manager/senior colleagues etc have official e-mail addresses (Again, this might not be available to small businesses) where you can request seniors to send e-mails with relevant details?
6) Do you have any other documentation like Appointment letter, offer letter or anything at all to prove that your employment is genuine?

Remember - The onus of proving that the employment/documents are genuine is on you. So, you would have to submit all possible documentation to support your claims along with a polite but firm letter explaining everything - what you are submitting, reinforcing that your employment is genuine etc.
To add to this:

a) Is there any online presence for the business? Official company website, LinkedIn, Social Media Accounts, etc.?
b) Does your LinkedIn page accurately reflect what it says on the Experience letter?

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Update!

I did my landing today, Wednesday, April 19th at Rainbow Bridge. Everything went smoothly.
I spent about 3 minutes at the US border, and Spent 5 mins at the Canada border. I gave them all my old work permits and study permits since it's their property and I won't be needing them anymore.

They were just mad that I had to come all the way from Ottawa to Niagara falls just for landing, as I don't even need to leave the country for my landing. I can just walk into their office in Ottawa on Tuesdays (Tuesdays with odd number) without an appointment. I am aware of that, I just wanted to have a road trip out of the landing...

That's all about my experience.

Thank you everyone! It's been a long journey, but it hasn't been a lonely one because of you all in this forum. I'm very grateful.

rahul6009

Mar 15, 2017
hey ranveer,
please mail me your contacts to rahulrider6009@gmail.com,even i am landing in 2nd week of june in halifax,ns.
will discuss details further.
Rahul

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay.

1. i submitted experience certificate and a reference letter for the two posts i held in the company
2. the company does have a website which is currently under maintenance so not available online for approx 2 months now
3. the company is registered but i dont have a PF accnt.
4. due to cash payment from the company i do not have any tax documents showing the company name
and yes i do have company appointment letter and a promotion letter, do you think those will help?

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
siddharthbala said:
To add to this:

a) Is there any online presence for the business? Official company website, LinkedIn, Social Media Accounts, etc.?
b) Does your LinkedIn page accurately reflect what it says on the Experience letter?
the company website is currently under maintenance. i have contacted them and they say it will be up again in a few days.
i dont have a linkedin page.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Piracha123 said:
the company website is currently under maintenance. i have contacted them and they say it will be up again in a few days.
i dont have a linkedin page.
The company website may help.

The LinkedIn page is irrelevant. You can write that you are a CEO of Apple there. It has no legal effect and won't be considered.

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
Piracha123 said:
1. i submitted experience certificate and a reference letter for the two posts i held in the company
2. the company does have a website which is currently under maintenance so not available online for approx 2 months now
3. the company is registered but i dont have a PF accnt.
4. due to cash payment from the company i do not have any tax documents showing the company name
and yes i do have company appointment letter and a promotion letter, do you think those will help?
But why were/are you even working on cash? Can the company start paying you through direct deposits now?