tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
I have just received the request for travel history (IMM5562E). Can you please advise how to upload the document. I couldn't find the link to upload. Thanks.

Lpbe

May 11, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
When did your meds pass?

They might have asked you for Schedule A because you either have answered YES to one of the statutory questions. Fill, print, sign and upload it back in the placeholder in your myCIC account.
It shoul be! I had an application refused last year because said I had LMIA - that I didn't.
So maybe they wanna more information about it. I will fill the form with refused application number and the reasons.

Raj my medical exams passed on Nov 3rd. Only one day after application was submitted.

Thank you guys!

shubh k

Nov 24, 2016
Re: Express Entry - Technical Error in CIC FOR PNP - OINP APplicants

greysky1866 said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

1) I am trying to pay fees from 19-Nov-16 and have raised 9 online Technical Queries- None answered.
2) My brother who is canadian resident called to CIC as we cannot call from any other counrty- They stated that the Site is working fine.
3) I have written to Ministry of Immigration and raised Web Form- Answer is awaited.
4) Raised the matter to Ministry of Immigration through Twitter- Answer Awaited. However, few replied that they too are facing problem after "Transmit & Pay" option.
5) Finally, I am going to wait for few more day, after which I have asked my brother to visit CIC Office in Ontario and pay the fees ( PR + RPRf) from there office- Which is possible.

I will update if I receive reply for my mails.

when we go transmit and pay option , error code generated automatically . I have been trying since Nov 21. I have 17 days left also. how can we submit application online. can you help please . where we can pay fees also.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shubh k

Nov 24, 2016
Re: Express Entry - Technical Error in CIC FOR PNP - OINP APplicants

greysky1866 said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

1) I am trying to pay fees from 19-Nov-16 and have raised 9 online Technical Queries- None answered.
2) My brother who is canadian resident called to CIC as we cannot call from any other counrty- They stated that the Site is working fine.
3) I have written to Ministry of Immigration and raised Web Form- Answer is awaited.
4) Raised the matter to Ministry of Immigration through Twitter- Answer Awaited. However, few replied that they too are facing problem after "Transmit & Pay" option.
5) Finally, I am going to wait for few more day, after which I have asked my brother to visit CIC Office in Ontario and pay the fees ( PR + RPRf) from there office- Which is possible.

I will update if I receive reply for my mails.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we can pay fees in their office and how about our application . how we can send application online.

please help

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
tgman said:
Guys,
I have just received the request for travel history (IMM5562E). Can you please advise how to upload the document. I couldn't find the link to upload. Thanks.
Hi Tgman,

I just submitted mine. what you do is log on to you profile where it shows your application status. Then click to view the submitted application, this will take you to the page we uploaded our documents then you click on continue and it will move to the page were you can upload the document.

Hope this helps.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Dear Raj,

Please add me into your list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LLBoilEljDN4XisqW8h0WRNFfx9Tr_HJ7G9JpXjfJAc/edit#gid=0)

Application submitted and AOR received on November 25, 2016. FSW outland through OINP nomination.

And could you please clarify about waiting time: is it 6 months or less after second AOR? I believe there is such "second AOR", when they verify our documents. Is it correct? Or is it 6 months from the date of submission?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donakinzo said:
Hi Tgman,

I just submitted mine. what you do is log on to you profile where it shows your application status. Then click to view the submitted application, this will take you to the page we uploaded our documents then you click on continue and it will move to the page were you can upload the document.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot, Donakinzo!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update;

Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started

No ghost email received.

Like Raj said, sometimes emails come late. Better to check the account regularly

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tyzia said:
Dear Raj,

Please add me into your list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LLBoilEljDN4XisqW8h0WRNFfx9Tr_HJ7G9JpXjfJAc/edit#gid=0)

Application submitted and AOR received on November 25, 2016. FSW outland through OINP nomination.

And could you please clarify about waiting time: is it 6 months or less after second AOR? I believe there is such "second AOR", when they verify our documents. Is it correct? Or is it 6 months from the date of submission?
There is no such thing as "Second AOR". There is only one AOR - The one that you get when you submit your application. The normal processing time is 6 months post AOR.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
There is no such thing as "Second AOR". There is only one AOR - The one that you get when you submit your application. The normal processing time is 6 months post AOR.
absolutely true Sir...in the olden paper based days ..the Second AOR meant R10 completeness check complete which was an approval for BOWP...in EEdays from my friends and their applications BOWP isnt approved till criminality was complete...

I hope you dont mind me replying to this....im from the april thread originally..got PPR/landed in October...hope its all cool with me helping here Sir

I like helping coz oneday i had no answers..

regards...

joelvetticat

Sep 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
02-06-2018
lazybone said:
absolutely true Sir...in the olden paper based days ..the Second AOR meant R10 completeness check complete which was an approval for BOWP...in EEdays from my friends and their applications BOWP isnt approved till criminality was complete...

I hope you dont mind me replying to this....im from the april thread originally..got PPR/landed in October...hope its all cool with me helping here Sir

regards...
You are most welcome dear friend... All advises appreciated...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lazybone said:

regards...
Perfect. Yes, I have seen your posts in other threads. Thanks a ton for helping out people. Your help is welcome and would be greatly appreciated. +1

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Perfect. Yes, I have seen your posts in other threads. Thanks a ton for helping out people. Your help is welcome and would be greatly appreciated. +1
thank you Sir....will help hereon ;)

thank you

Regards