+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
By grace of Almighty God, got PPR after 11 months and 21 days :), this was my 3rd application as previous two were rejected/incomplete, but all well that ends well.
Just a quick question, as currently I'm in Pakistan, i need to email cpc ottawa about sending passport to visa office Islamabad, not Ottawa, right?
That’s great news..... So finally the wait is over for you....Congratulations.....
Could you tell me did they asked you to do re-medical before gives ppr ????

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
By grace of Almighty God, got PPR after 11 months and 21 days :), this was my 3rd application as previous two were rejected/incomplete, but all well that ends well.
Just a quick question, as currently I'm in Pakistan, i need to email cpc ottawa about sending passport to visa office Islamabad, not Ottawa, right?
Congratulations! I think you can write an email to inform CPCO about the situation and they could direct you to the right office.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
No they didn't, they extended my medical to one more year in March 2016, so it's valid till march 2018 now
why did they extend it in March? what was the original check date?

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Congratulations my frnd .. Enjoy!! :)

Can we have your exact timeline? Were you under Security Screening by any chance? Did you order GCMS notes? Thank you ..

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Congratulations my frnd .. Enjoy!! :)

Can we have your exact timeline? Were you under Security Screening by any chance? Did you order GCMS notes? Thank you ..
No sir, I was never in SS, my situation was lil bit complicated.
my non accompanying dependant wasn't willing to do medical and a/c to Canadian law, one has to give medical, regardless accompanying or non accompanying, so i provided separation letter with explanation and it was left to Visa officer's discretion, to give visa or not.
I submitted separation letter on 26 May and there was no movement till 16 Nov, they asked me to sign an affidavit saying I won't be able to sponsor her in future and I submitted that on 22nd Nov, bg check went to Ip2 on 27 Nov, PPR on 1st dec, but to give visa or not, after Almighty God it was at visa officer's discretion. I even mentioned that clause in my explanation letter.
Medical also passed on 27 Nov but i knew my medical was cleared through gcms notes.
In fact the reason my application got triggered is due to gcms notes, when I was supposed to get gcms notes, I end up getting ADR on 16 Nov
Before that i have exercised all options a human can do :) calling cic, cse, gcms, MP's assistance, MP escalating the issue to another level. But what actually helped me was gcms notes :)

Reactions: shri_canada

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I don’t think we’ll hear anything before February

marshalmodern

Dec 10, 2017
Hello guys,

I have received AOR in Dec 16th 2017 . FSW Express entry and till now my medical has not passed. its almost one month.
Is there any reason for that based on your experience?

Thanks,

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015