Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Based on the Case Analyst recommendation, your Eligibility should change to "Recommend Pass".

I assume your AOR was in January? My file almost identical to yours, except I was requested for additional documents in February. There are not changed on my file since mid February.
Well my AOR is end of December, It is on December 29. I just want to see any other change :D

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on the Case Analyst recommendation, your Eligibility should change to "Recommend Pass".

I assume your AOR was in January? My file almost identical to yours, except I was requested for additional documents in February. There are not changed on my file since mid February.
Hey AmirNHK,

what's your analysis on my GCMS notes (i received them on april 24th)

OFFICER REVIEW -- APPLICATION : E************* FOSS/GCMS NAI Single -- ***************** --- NO CONCERNS **********A11.2 ASSESSMENT / R87.1 ELGIBILITY ************ HAVING REVIEW THE APPLICATION AS A WHOLE I AM SATISFIED ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABLITIES THE PA MEETS THE ELGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS OF A11.2 / R87.1 A11.2 MET SELECTION EE PASSED ****ADMISSIBILITY****.

these notes are there since February 28th, 2017.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Hey AmirNHK,

what's your analysis on my GCMS notes (i received them on april 24th)

OFFICER REVIEW -- APPLICATION : E************* FOSS/GCMS NAI Single -- ***************** --- NO CONCERNS **********A11.2 ASSESSMENT / R87.1 ELGIBILITY ************ HAVING REVIEW THE APPLICATION AS A WHOLE I AM SATISFIED ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABLITIES THE PA MEETS THE ELGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS OF A11.2 / R87.1 A11.2 MET SELECTION EE PASSED ****ADMISSIBILITY****.

these notes are there since February 28th, 2017.
It looks like an immigration officer was satisfied with your eligibility, so you are one step ahead of Pascal.H ;). Check the 2nd page of your notes and you should see "Eligibility: Passed". If true, then you have passed the eligibility and all you may have left are the security checks (which may be ongoing ) before your receive PPR. Once your security check is successful, another officer will do a final review. If all is good, he/she would say "Application Approved, Please request PPT".

Does the officer's note ends at ADMISSIBILITY?

Can you post the contents under ASSESSMENTS on page 2 of your notes?

You can also post your questions here for more help:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/page-8

Last edited:

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Hey folks,

Since I didn't see any landing threads specifically focused for folks planning to head to Canada in September, I went ahead and created one here (also features a WhatsApp Group as well).

Figured that for folks who are still planning, it would be good to pool resources. For folks who plan to join later, you're not allowed! Just kidding, of course you're allowed - it'd be useful for you as well.

Will be cross posting to the November Thread as well, since they'll most likely have similar plans.

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like an immigration officer was satisfied with your eligibility, so you are one step ahead of Pascal.H ;). Check the 2nd page of your notes and you should see "Eligibility: Passed". If true, then you have passed the eligibility and all you may have left are the security checks (which may be ongoing ) before your receive PPR. Once your security check is successful, another officer will do a final review. If all is good, he/she would say "Application Approved, Please request PPT".

Does the officer's note ends at ADMISSIBILITY?

Can you post the contents under ASSESSMENTS on page 2 of your notes?

You can also post your questions here for more help:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/page-8
Thanks AmirNHK,
Looks like you are very right on my notes analysis, my security checks has been ongoing since February 28th, 2017 . How long you think security will gonna take.
Notes on pg. 2 under assessment are as follows :
Eligibility : Passed
Security :
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed
Other Reqs. :
Final :

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Thanks AmirNHK,
Looks like you are very right on my notes analysis, my security checks has been ongoing since February 28th, 2017 . How long you think security will gonna take.
Notes on pg. 2 under assessment are as follows :
Eligibility : Passed
Security :
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed
Other Reqs. :
Final :
Happy to help!

The security check timelines are very unpredictable. I hope you get your PPR soon;)

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
So I received my latest GCMS notes today. Thanks God my application was reviewed by an immigration officer and my eligibility was updated from "Recommend Pass" to "Passed" in April. The Group # and Group Name entries on the first page of my notes are no longer empty. However, my security status has not changed from "Not Started"!?

This shows that there are movements on December PNP applications :D

FYI, below is the instructions followed by immigration officers in order to finalize a EE PNP application:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/pnp/index-enhanced.asp

1. assessing the applicant’s eligibility for the Provincial Nominee class;
  2. assessing that the applicant meets the program requirements of at least one of the federal economic immigration programs;
  3. assessing factors related to the IRPA section 11.2;
  4. assessing the applicant’s admissibility under the IRPA and IRPR;
  5. making a final decision on the application for permanent residence.
My application has passed the first 3 assessments. The only ones left are the admissibility, which happens after the security checks have (mostly) gone through, and final decision.

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any threads where people are sharing their recent landing experience, documents requested during immigration, etc. ?

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Hi Guys,

Any Dec AOR PNP inland applicant got background status change from NA to IP2 recently?
I am a Dec AOR PNP inland applicant my BKG is NA for the past 2 months and I m in my 6 month now. I am worried why my BKG check is no changing to IP2..
Please share guys

richardisfamous

Jun 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
IELTS Request
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Guys,

Any Dec AOR PNP inland applicant got background status change from NA to IP2 recently?
I am a Dec AOR PNP inland applicant my BKG is NA for the past 2 months and I m in my 6 month now. I am worried why my BKG check is no changing to IP2..
Please share guys
There seems to be no rhyme or reason to IP2 these days. Some say it does change, some didn't. So I'm not sure 100% the way it goes.
I'm Dec 3rd AOR and there hasn't been any movement on my file since February.