Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
tsap33 said:
Hi All,
My medical Status has been changed from 'Medical Pass' to 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.'. What does it mean? Any help Please .I am so confuse and worried after seeing this.

Note :- I took upfront medical exam and it going to expire in July 28th 2017. However when i got my AOR it was valid for 7 months.

AOR - 21 DEC 2016
Medical Pass - 3rd March 2017
Medical status changed to 'You do not need a medical exam' - May 3rd 2017

Thanks
A friend of mine had a similar experience recently.. His medical was about to expire in near future. His medical changed from Passed to Not Needed. he called CIC and was told that if ones medical is expiring, CIC will either re-evaluate the old one or will ask you for a new one. It seems like you have a similar case. By the time you would have received your PPR, you won't have enough time on your PR visa to land in Canada before your medical expiry date. Therefore, the officers have decided to re-evaluate your medical exam. It may take the same amount of time as the first time your medical changed to Pass from AOR, before it changes to Pass for a second time.

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
Its the long awaited PPR!

Thanks to the forum which helped me in taking care of all the EE related queries that I had - you all are the best!!

See you soon in Canada!!

Time line in the signature :)

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like so many guyss got PPR from NDVO yesterday, Congras Guys !!!

IS there anyone in yesterday's lot got PPR from Ottawa as well ??

tsap33

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
AmirHNK said:
A friend of mine had a similar experience recently.. His medical was about to expire in near future. His medical changed from Passed to Not Needed. he called CIC and was told that if ones medical is expiring, CIC will either re-evaluate the old one or will ask you for a new one. It seems like you have a similar case. By the time you would have received your PPR, you won't have enough time on your PR visa to land in Canada before your medical expiry date. Therefore, the officers have decided to re-evaluate your medical exam. It may take the same amount of time as the first time your medical changed to Pass from AOR, before it changes to Pass for a second time.
@amirHNK Thanks for the reply. BTW What is the time Line for your friend profile?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
tsap33 said:
@amirHNK Thanks for the reply. BTW What is the time Line for your friend profile?
He is a CEC applicant. I believe his AOR was in October.

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sim2121 said:
Congrats @mits0829

did you get the ppr mail in the same format that we are talking abt(withoout pdf and bar codes) and also the sender email id is something like name.name@international.gc.ca
Hi, yes in the same format. I even submitted my passport based on that email.

I am not sure if that could be a fraud or a issue, since as per these discussions all recent PPRs are similar.

prakashmony

Mar 1, 2015
Hi Guys,

Can you please add me as in the list:

ITA: 22-Dec-2016
App sent and AOR/E-APR/Subimtted my document : 11-Feb-2017
CEC applicant

Do we have any whatsapp Group? IF yes can anyone add my number (1)-514-430-1507

Thanks

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Can some seniors answer my questions,

Currently I am in Canada and my family is in India, I have below doubts can some one please let me know

1)As per my PPR my Primary office is New Delhi.
As my Dependents are in India, can they send their passports alone to New Delhi Via VFS for stamping?

2)Can I send my passports for stamping here at Ottawa?

3)Do I need to mail anyone asking change of any processing center? Is it necessary, because already my primary office is Delhi, rite.

4)If yes for 3rd point, to which mail ID I need to send asking for change.

sim2121

May 2, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
04-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mits0829 said:
Hi, yes in the same format. I even submitted my passport based on that email.

I am not sure if that could be a fraud or a issue, since as per these discussions all recent PPRs are similar.
Yes you are right. Earlier i considered that a fraud mail. But after reading all the forums, i got to know the format has been changed for ppr email. Have already submitted my passport yesterday.

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Could anyone explain what stage is the application with background check changes? What is BG check In progress 1 and In progress 2?

AOR 30 Dec
BG check In progress 25 Apr

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
I haven't seen any updates from PNP inlanders and I too am interested to find out if any December PNP inlanders received the "golden email". Today I received approval for an extension to my WP that was set to expire this month. My AOR was December 30. The new WP expires in May 2018. While I am thankful for this glimmer of hope, I wonder whether this means that I have to wait another five months before I receive the PPR email ::)

richardisfamous

Jun 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
IELTS Request
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
tphil said:
I haven't seen any updates from PNP inlanders and I too am interested to find out if any December PNP inlanders received the "golden email". Today I received approval for an extension to my WP that was set to expire this month. My AOR was December 30. The new WP expires in May 2018. While I am thankful for this glimmer of hope, I wonder whether this means that I have to wait another five months before I receive the PPR email ::)
Dec 3rd PNP-Inlander here.

Nothing has moved since February for me.
My BGC is NA
Medical has passed
According to my GCMS notes that I received last week, Security is Not Started.
But in the notes I have a Ready To Finalize and Recommended Pass. So it's just a few more weeks until I hit the 6 month mark, hopin that any day now I'll get that email.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
dr@gonfly said:
Could anyone explain what stage is the application with background check changes? What is BG check In progress 1 and In progress 2?

AOR 30 Dec
BG check In progress 25 Apr
BG IP1: Criminality check. At this stage, an agent checks the police certificates on your file. If all is good, then an immigration officer will update your Criminality check to Pass. Criminality is performed around the same time as your medical.

BG IP2: Security check. At this stage, they will check with CSIS and other security agencies to see if you had any criminal activities in your records or if you pose a security threat to Canada

When BG IP2 is passed, an officer will conduct a final review and will give you PPR.