+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
Hi,

Do not worry... You are perfectly alright as the site says 180 days time frame.. Hang on for some more days.. Trust me its worth the wait..

ChapImmigrate said:
I was hoping someone could offer an assessment of my current situation, as I'm starting to grow concerned -- nothing has moved in several months!

Applicant: FSW - Outland (United States)
PNP: Yes - Ontario OINP

Application submitted: December 2nd, 2016

Current status:

1.) Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.  Help
2.) Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3.) Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. 
4.) Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. 
5.) Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6.) Background check - Not applicable. 
7.) Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I've received no updates, no changes that I'm aware of for many several months, but it has been 147 days since our application has been submitted. I've checked my spam folders for the past few weeks and have received no updates, and no messages are waiting.

I've seen several other applicants who sent their applications after mine seem to get approved already and I'm concerned -- does anyone have any suggestions? I'm outside of Canada (in the United States) and so unable to call to inquire about my case.

Should I be worried that there have been no updates?

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
This is ridiculous and totally unacceptable. PNP stream is getting slower and slower day by day. Nov & Dec PNP applicants are waiting for PPR email and JAN & FEB FSW/CEC applicants are getting PPR mail. I can't understand their pattern.

I received my GCMS notes yesterday. In that note, they have mentioned that agent has verified section 11.2 & its OK. Recommendation: ***Review Required by Officer*** Ready to Finalize. this notes were added on 10 FEB. After that, There is no communication. my BG is still "NOT APPLICABLE". Can anyone help me with these notes? What it means?

What is going on with PNP applicants? I have send them an email twice but no response. Did we make any mistake by applying through PNP? Very disappointed with IRCC pattern of work. Sorry for frustration.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
ChapImmigrate said:
I was hoping someone could offer an assessment of my current situation, as I'm starting to grow concerned -- nothing has moved in several months!

Current status:

1.) Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.  Help
2.) Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
5.) Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
7.) Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I've received no updates, no changes that I'm aware of for many several months, but it has been 147 days since our application has been submitted. I've checked my spam folders for the past few weeks and have received no updates, and no messages are waiting.

I've seen several other applicants who sent their applications after mine seem to get approved already and I'm concerned -- does anyone have any suggestions? I'm outside of Canada (in the United States) and so unable to call to inquire about my case.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. You're a PNP candidate from the US, which makes your LVO Ottawa. You're essentially in the PNP-Inland stream, which unfortunately has been the slowest of all the streams (no idea why).

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
ChapImmigrate said:

Current status:

Even I am December 3rd e-AOR..Medials got passed..My BGC is still NA..Not sure what is happening....My file got transfered to NDVO on december and no updates later..

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey All,

Finally received my PPR yesterday evening!! This forum has been of tremendous help and has kept me from going insane. Unfortunately there is nothing much one can do besides wait for an update from CIC. Wishing everyone a speedy PR. :)

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Legolas_10 said:
Hey All,

Finally received my PPR yesterday evening!! This forum has been of tremendous help and has kept me from going insane. Unfortunately there is nothing much one can do besides wait for an update from CIC. Wishing everyone a speedy PR. :)
Congrats Legolas...
Pleas pray for me to get my PPR this May... iam also London VO

jimmysong

Feb 23, 2017
The Phenom said:
This is ridiculous and totally unacceptable. PNP stream is getting slower and slower day by day. Nov & Dec PNP applicants are waiting for PPR email and JAN & FEB FSW/CEC applicants are getting PPR mail. I can't understand their pattern.

I received my GCMS notes yesterday. In that note, they have mentioned that agent has verified section 11.2 & its OK. Recommendation: ***Review Required by Officer*** Ready to Finalize. this notes were added on 10 FEB. After that, There is no communication. my BG is still "NOT APPLICABLE". Can anyone help me with these notes? What it means?

What is going on with PNP applicants? I have send them an email twice but no response. Did we make any mistake by applying through PNP? Very disappointed with IRCC pattern of work. Sorry for frustration.
i know how u feel... i am a pnp inlander as well....

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Hi all.

I am Dec (30th) AOR and a Pakistani applicant. I am confused after my call to CIC. At what stage does the file go to the LVO? I called up Ottawa office and they told me things are in order and it is in normal processing time as well so I should wait a little longer.

My file was still at Ottawa and had not been sent to the LVO designated for Pakistani applicants. Although my medicals have been passed and my additional documents request as well, both in January. My BG changed to in process end of March. So all this is happening at the Ottawa office. at what stage shall the file be sent to the LVO? When its passed and only for PPR request initiation?

Thanks in advance!

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Hi, Guys!

I would like to know about PR landing.

1) Should I land from the province I got Nomination (Nova scotia - PNP) or I can do landing from the province where currently I am living (Alberta)?

2) If I do landing process from the city currently I am living that is Calgary, Can I ask the officer to send my PR card to my current address or Should I ask them to send directly to nova scotia address?

I am asking these questions because Since I am living in Alberta if all landing process would be done here that will give me some time for moving to Nova scotia until I get PR card.

Guys, I need your suggestion. I am waiting for your quick response.Thanks in advance.

jimjam

Apr 30, 2017
Hello All,

Since most of you are already through application and nearly successful completion. Can you please advise on below.

Is it OK to exclude my current and most recent 2 years of work experience from my Work History and Put it in Personal history once i get ITA?

I have the relevant documents. It is just making things complicated and doesn't add any Value.

However Please advise if you are aware of any implications or any experience and what would be the most apt and correct route to follow.

Thank you for your help!!

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
RezJay said:
Hi all.

I am Dec (30th) AOR and a Pakistani applicant. I am confused after my call to CIC. At what stage does the file go to the LVO? I called up Ottawa office and they told me things are in order and it is in normal processing time as well so I should wait a little longer.

My file was still at Ottawa and had not been sent to the LVO designated for Pakistani applicants. Although my medicals have been passed and my additional documents request as well, both in January. My BG changed to in process end of March. So all this is happening at the Ottawa office. at what stage shall the file be sent to the LVO? When its passed and only for PPR request initiation?

Thanks in advance!
nothing to worry not always our files will get transfered to local VO, it can get processed at ottawa> Can you tell me to which number you called?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimjam said:
Hello All,

Since most of you are already through application and nearly successful completion. Can you please advise on below.

Is it OK to exclude my current and most recent 2 years of work experience from my Work History and Put it in Personal history once i get ITA?

I have the relevant documents. It is just making things complicated and doesn't add any Value.

However Please advise if you are aware of any implications or any experience and what would be the most apt and correct route to follow.

Thank you for your help!!
no, as long as the remaining work experience is good enough to get you full points

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
IAMFINE said:
nothing to worry not always our files will get transfered to local VO, it can get processed at ottawa> Can you tell me to which number you called?
I came across a number in one of the threads on this forum. Otherwise the official CIC no doesnt connect from overseas. I'll PM you the no once I look it up.

What stage is your application at?

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Picked up my passport from VFS Mumbai a few hours ago. Finally, phase 1 is done, now to make the landing and the start of phase 2 a the actual settling down! ;D