New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
SaraSmi said:
PPR request never comes in CIC account.. it is always an email. It might come to you or representative. There is no status update either
This isnt true in every case . I received it in MYCIC account. but you should check emails and junk mails as it can Come in email only some times and I have seen a few people missing their PPR requests in Email. So regularly do check it ...all folders in email ... be alert.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
BG check is in progress from 25th April, :) :)
lets see how long does it take for another update

jimmysong

Feb 23, 2017
how many days need to wait after BG processing? i checked the tracker on both Nov AOR and Dec AOR, i found most PNP inland take more time than others. It seems like a long wait for all of PNP INLANDER. good luck all

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ferasz said:
Anyone know what "PS" stands for? I got GCMS notes ending with this statement "file held awaiting response from PS regarding PC"

note: this has been the case since January, so 4 months without any single activity on the application.
you are from where and how many PCC you need to provide to CIC ?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Ferasz said:
Anyone know what "PS" stands for? I got GCMS notes ending with this statement "file held awaiting response from PS regarding PC"

note: this has been the case since January, so 4 months without any single activity on the application.
"Police Station" maybe? Did you get your PCC from a police station?

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
mody2410 said:
you are from where and how many PCC you need to provide to CIC ?
I am lebanese living in UAE for the last 11 years. My wife is born in Venezuela but lived in Lebanon and UAE. So, I provided 2 PCC for me and 3 for her (although the venezuela one might not be required).

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
ashu1710 said:
"Police Station" maybe? Did you get your PCC from a police station?
No, I dont think so. none from police stations. I dont live in canada, but the issue now is that I have entered the 6th month and the application is still not R10 cleared!!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ferasz said:
No, I dont think so. none from police stations. I dont live in canada, but the issue now is that I have entered the 6th month and the application is still not R10 cleared!!
wow, ADVO guys are in for a long wait...

@ferasz can you join this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/abu-dhabi-vo-lets-connect-here-t393078.0.html;msg5966143#msg5966143

i'm trying to gather all ADVO candidates to see process times and stuff...

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Hi All,

Can someone please suggest me which is nearest border agency from NE, Calgary,AB T3J for landing purpose and office hours are open 24/7 or Saturday/Sunday ?

Thanks in Advance

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
johnjkjk said:
Hi what documents and info (scanned and original) are required once I get PPR approval? I will be travelling so want to keep them ready

Is this correct:
- Passport and photo scan to be uploaded
- Original passport and hard copy of photo (how many?) to be submitted within 30 days.
- anything else?

Can I re-use the same photo taken for e-APR? Does it have to be of 50x70mm?
Anyone please?

ChapImmigrate

Jun 1, 2016
I was hoping someone could offer an assessment of my current situation, as I'm starting to grow concerned -- nothing has moved in several months!

Applicant: FSW - Outland (United States)
PNP: Yes - Ontario OINP

Application submitted: December 2nd, 2016

Current status:

1.) Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.  Help
2.) Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3.) Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. 
4.) Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. 
5.) Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6.) Background check - Not applicable. 
7.) Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I've received no updates, no changes that I'm aware of for many several months, but it has been 147 days since our application has been submitted. I've checked my spam folders for the past few weeks and have received no updates, and no messages are waiting.

I've seen several other applicants who sent their applications after mine seem to get approved already and I'm concerned -- does anyone have any suggestions? I'm outside of Canada (in the United States) and so unable to call to inquire about my case.

Should I be worried that there have been no updates?

fun2band

Jul 1, 2016
HI

I have sent u a message .please check.

ChapImmigrate said:
I was hoping someone could offer an assessment of my current situation, as I'm starting to grow concerned -- nothing has moved in several months!

Applicant: FSW - Outland (United States)
PNP: Yes - Ontario OINP

Application submitted: December 2nd, 2016

Current status:

1.) Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.  Help
2.) Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3.) Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. 
4.) Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. 
5.) Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6.) Background check - Not applicable. 
7.) Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I've received no updates, no changes that I'm aware of for many several months, but it has been 147 days since our application has been submitted. I've checked my spam folders for the past few weeks and have received no updates, and no messages are waiting.

I've seen several other applicants who sent their applications after mine seem to get approved already and I'm concerned -- does anyone have any suggestions? I'm outside of Canada (in the United States) and so unable to call to inquire about my case.

Should I be worried that there have been no updates?

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi Friends,

I would like to know if anybody went USA one day trip for shopping and way back did their PR landing?

I am planning to do this, Is it ok? I have USA visa. I am in Toronto.

Please advice on this.

Thank you.