+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Yamama said:
Well Looks like they have reviewed your file for a while and when they open it suddenly puts up an objection.
Have you checked with your employer (under objection) if there's any emails they received from CIC for confirmation on your Exp. Letter.
What does your GCMS notes says ? if you ordered them.
we havent received gcms notes yet. i checked with employer they havent got any email

jimmysong

Feb 23, 2017
hi guys, anyone knows how far to the PPR after upload request document?.
MY timeline
AOR DEC16 2016
MAR 15 2017 need additional document
MAR 15 2017 MED PASSED
Apr 10 2017 upload request document

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi everyone
I am a PNP INLAND
AOR DATE IS 12/09
I have a simple question
the ppr letter will send to my email? i am using an lawyer to be my repersentative, the ppr letter will send to her email or my email? and there will be status update in my cic account right? my currently status is no applicable since last month :<
thanks

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
boboliang said:
Hi everyone
I am a PNP INLAND
AOR DATE IS 12/09
I have a simple question
the ppr letter will send to my email? i am using an lawyer to be my repersentative, the ppr letter will send to her email or my email? and there will be status update in my cic account right? my currently status is no applicable since last month :<
thanks
You get a mail notification stating that there are new messages in your account. The letter will be available only in your CIC Account

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
My eAPR is 3r December and as per GCMS my file got transferred to NDVO on 22nd December. I yet to hear any updates, still my BGC is NA. I can see many who applied later in Dec and Jan are getting PPR.Any updates on the applicants who applied in 1st and second week of December? or its only me pending...just worried.

All4one

Mar 16, 2017
mohanmurugan said:
You get a mail notification stating that there are new messages in your account. The letter will be available only in your CIC Account

Not necessarily, I didn't get a notification email or an update in my CIC account, it just came in like a normal email, I kept expecting the " donotreply@CIC" email, but to my surprise, I just saw an email that looked like something from CIC help desk.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
IAMFINE said:
My eAPR is 3r December and as per GCMS my file got transferred to NDVO on 22nd December. I yet to hear any updates, still my BGC is NA. I can see many who applied later in Dec and Jan are getting PPR.Any updates on the applicants who applied in 1st and second week of December? or its only me pending...just worried.
there are so many bro :) mine is 11 dec, two of my friends Aor is 2nd Dec

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
IAMFINE said:
mine too
aor 9th DEC :!

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I am PNP-O, details in signature. I am seeing many dec-jan applicants getting PPRs.
Is there any email id or number where we can enquire about my status?
Just being worried it's been long wait.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
mody2410 said:
Any one here London VO with December AOR and waiting for PPR ?
You can check here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/december-2016-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
boboliang said:
mine too
aor 9th DEC :!
I am in the same boat.details in my signature.I am
hoping PPR on May(may be lol).

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi what documents and info (scanned and original) are required once I get PPR approval? I will be travelling so want to keep them ready

Is this correct:
- Passport and photo scan to be uploaded
- Original passport and hard copy of photo (how many?) to be submitted within 30 days.
- anything else?

Can I re-use the same photo taken for e-APR? Does it have to be of 50x70mm?

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
After receiving documents for addition of my spouse to the PR application, IRCC replied promptly (6 days after submission) and asked to submit additional proofs:

Proof of communication before marriage (they mentioned Facebook, emails etc.)
Proof of wedding announcement and copies of wedding cards
Flight details and hotel reservations for our honeymoon trip

My question is that we had talked on facebook chat, but my wife's name is different from her full name on Passport. Will that be an issue? We have a good chat history and exchanged of pictures as well but her nick name on FB is different that what we have submitted in the application.

Secondly, what other proofs I can submit as proof of wedding announcement other than formal invitation cards. Should I sent few emails I sent to my office colleagues for wedding invitation and some whatsapp chat with friends for invitation. Would that suffice ? An y more ideas

Thanks

Vision2017

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Other
shah1989 said:
After receiving documents for addition of my spouse to the PR application, IRCC replied promptly (6 days after submission) and asked to submit additional proofs:

Proof of communication before marriage (they mentioned Facebook, emails etc.)
Proof of wedding announcement and copies of wedding cards
Flight details and hotel reservations for our honeymoon trip

My question is that we had talked on facebook chat, but my wife's name is different from her full name on Passport. Will that be an issue? We have a good chat history and exchanged of pictures as well but her nick name on FB is different that what we have submitted in the application.

Secondly, what other proofs I can submit as proof of wedding announcement other than formal invitation cards. Should I sent few emails I sent to my office colleagues for wedding invitation and some whatsapp chat with friends for invitation. Would that suffice ? An y more ideas

Thanks
You can also send some wedding pictures too to make your case stronger. You or your wife may expect surprise call from VO too. This kind of doc requirement and calls I obsereved in case of other embassies so sharing that experience. Regards