Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/12/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with file
GPreet said:
I have been asked today to provide a settlement plan by ircc establishing intent to live in my province of nomination - Ontario (PNP Outland). I applied for PR from US on Dec 25. They have given 7 days to provide them the information.

I would like to know at what stage does they ask for one?
Strangest thing happened; got another email today asking to disregard the previous communication that asked for a settlement plan 3 days ago. And bummer it is as I was just going to upload the plan today. Any ideas what might be cooking on my case???

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
GPreet said:
Strangest thing happened; got another email today asking to disregard the previous communication that asked for a settlement plan 3 days ago. And bummer it is as I was just going to upload the plan today. Any ideas what might be cooking on my case???
The settlement plan is mostly asked from inland applicants just to make sure that they are willing to move from their current province of residence to the ones they are intending to move. Since you are applying from outside Canada, you are not required to provide a settlement plan. The officer probably mistook you with an inland applicant first, but realized about the mistake later.

Moodstocanada

Apr 14, 2017
Does anyone know if better to renew passport now or wait until I receive the PR email. Only thing is that no pages left and when PR comes will need to renew so that the visa has a page for printing. At the same time, worried to renew before i get the PR email and then the process gets delayed as a result of me having to send the updated passport details...i am a PNP Dec outland applicant with only Med passed as an update since Dec when submitted. Thanks

tphil

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Moodstocanada said:
Does anyone know if better to renew passport now or wait until I receive the PR email. Only thing is that no pages left and when PR comes will need to renew so that the visa has a page for printing. At the same time, worried to renew before i get the PR email and then the process gets delayed as a result of me having to send the updated passport details...i am a PNP Dec outland applicant with only Med passed as an update since Dec when submitted. Thanks
You should renew now so you don't delay when the PPR comes. Once you renew send an info update to CIC (you'll be able to attach the new PP file). Your old passport remains valid until a new one is issued so it's not a problem. I did that and it worked for me. Hopefully it will work for you too. :D

ksvirk

Jul 29, 2014
Experts...
Kindly help me with this query i have:
My passport is going to expire after 2 years, and I understand PR visa stamp can be upto the passport validity.
So does this mean after 2 years I will have to again ask for the PR Visa stamp on passport? or PR card would be sufficient?
Is there any time limit for the PR validity after which it needs to be renewed?

Y2bear

Apr 6, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
ksvirk said:
Experts...
My passport is going to expire after 2 years, and I understand PR visa stamp can be upto the passport validity.
So does this mean after 2 years I will have to again ask for the PR Visa stamp on passport? or PR card would be sufficient?
Hi

PR card will be sufficient, which you have to renew every 5 years

Moodstocanada

Apr 14, 2017
tphil said:
You should renew now so you don't delay when the PPR comes. Once you renew send an info update to CIC (you'll be able to attach the new PP file). Your old passport remains valid until a new one is issued so it's not a problem. I did that and it worked for me. Hopefully it will work for you too. :D
Thanks a lot

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
In my gcma notes last thing mentioned is
Transferred to GB
Can any one explain what is that?

ksvirk

Jul 29, 2014
Experts...

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
ksvirk said:
Experts...
Already answered above.

PR card will be sufficient, which you have to renew every 5 years

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
Sparmar86 said:
Hi, Congratulations.

Can you please share how did you pay your ROPR fees?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi

Sorry for the delay in response. I have paid both in one go. There was an option to pay.

Not sure how it works - Go to view the submitted application, i paid form that place only.

Regards

ksvirk

Jul 29, 2014
Those who the PR stamp in their passport, could you please confirm if there is any time limit to land in Canada after your passport is stamped? What is the validity of this landing visa you get as COPR.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
ksvirk said:
Those who the PR stamp in their passport, could you please confirm if there is any time limit to land in Canada after your passport is stamped? What is the validity of this landing visa you get as COPR.
You should work with the information provided in the forum. The pr visa will be valid for up to 12 months after you did your medicals or the expiry date of your passport. Since your pp is válida for two year your case will most likely be the 12 months after your medicals. So if you did your medicals in Oct 2016 your pr visa will be valid to Oct 2017.

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
mody2410 said:
Any one here London VO with December AOR and waiting for PPR ?

I am AOR dec 1 applicant with no status updates except medicals passed.
i emailed London VO asking why there was no status change of BG. this is the reply i got:

"Please note that your application requires review by an officer which is why there has been no update on your status.

Once an officer reviews your file we will be in contact. We regret we can provide no further update at this time."

What does this mean? does it mean BG has been completed? what is officer review?