Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
I received the RPRF request just Now in MYCIC account :But I am Confused As what has to be done to Proceed there is no link for payment , Neither is there any place to upload anything. The pdf files reads the following

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 - Name
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/30
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.(It does not have any form along with it.The document is single page and states what has been posted above)

Not Sure whether I have to eMail, Courier them them or just upload it when the slot appears in MYcic, Also Can someone please share the link for payment Page

newbie28

Oct 15, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2017
Nomination.....
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2017
Hello everyone,

Today it will be 127 days to AOR. i.e.7th dec. I have sent a mail to CIC for UCI and VO twice and they haven't reverted. I know it takes a minimum of 6 months but is there something to worry about?

neil1290

Feb 25, 2017
aniket2789 said:
I received the RPRF request just Now in MYCIC account :But I am Confused As what has to be done to Proceed there is no link for payment , Neither is there any place to upload anything. The pdf files reads the following

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 - Name
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/30
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.(It does not have any form along with it.The document is single page and states what has been posted above)

Not Sure whether I have to eMail, Courier them them or just upload it when the slot appears in MYcic, Also Can someone please share the link for payment Page

There is a pay fees section in the cic page to make your payment. There is a Right of Permanent residencey Express Entry Option.

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Saudamini said:
132 Days Since AOR and no change in BG Status...Still Not Applicable :eek:

Has your file come to Local Visa Office? If yes then you have definitely passed R.10 and A11.2, if not then it may not be certain. Always good to be certain asking about Local Visa Office. :'(

Considering you have also passed 4.5 months (One more person on this Forum is on 4.5 Months mark), I think you have passed Completeness and Eligibility Check. I am assuming all FSW-O are on same radar Nov 28 - Dec 2! :-[ Or Simply a Lazy VO 8)

Hang in there, we all would get sooner if not later. Try contacting NDVO, however, received a reply to show patience. I think it will have rewards ;D :D

Hey, i emailed them again asking why there was no status change of BG. this is the reply i got:

"Please note that your application requires review by an officer which is why there has been no update on your status.

Once an officer reviews your file we will be in contact. We regret we can provide no further update at this time."

What does this mean? does it mean BG has been completed? what is officer review?

ksvirk

Jul 29, 2014
newbie28 said:
Hello everyone,

Today it will be 127 days to AOR. i.e.7th dec. I have sent a mail to CIC for UCI and VO twice and they haven't reverted. I know it takes a minimum of 6 months but is there something to worry about?

No, there is nothing to be worry. And also dont much bother about status updates, I dont think those status are in sync with the actual status of the process (probably they stopped updating it now considering so many applications they are dealing with these days :)- ) If you havent heard anything from CIC and you have also paid all the fees, you can expect the passport request email anytime now (within 1-2 weeks).

newbie28

Oct 15, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2017
Nomination.....
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2017
ksvirk said:
No, there is nothing to be worry. And also dont much bother about status updates, I dont think those status are in sync with the actual status of the process (probably they stopped updating it now considering so many applications they are dealing with these days :)- ) If you havent heard anything from CIC and you have also paid all the fees, you can expect the passport request email anytime now (within 1-2 weeks).
Yes all fees paid upfront. Thank you for the reply :)

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

got my notes.

last one says : file transferred to GB.

Can anyone explain this?

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
I logged In to myCIC account and opened my application. But I got error as "Error loading Status table: 502 Bad Gateway". Anyone else experiencing same ? Please help me on this.

jimmysong

Feb 23, 2017
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. AOR DEC 16 2016
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. DEC16 2016
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Mar 15 2017
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Apr 10 2017
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. MAR15 2017
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. MAR15 2017
anyone knows how far to the ppr? LOL

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
aniket2789 said:

 - Name

Navigate to the below link

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do?lang=en&_ga=1.255157005.408420020.1477423590

- click on link 'Right of permanent resident fee'
- enter the number of applicants and click submit
You would be promted to 'login and pay'.
Incase you do not have a login, create one and proceed.

Upload receipt to CIC account and send an email in the required format and documents(as mentioned in the mail you got.)

Sparmar86

Apr 12, 2017
rockytg said:

Upload receipt to CIC account and send an email in the required format and documents(as mentioned in the mail you got.)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFORMATION.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
rockytg said:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do?lang=en&_ga=1.255157005.408420020.1477423590

Thanks... Have done with the Payment. Now do I send the Reciept + Request letter to NDVO via Email Or CSE . I have no section in mycic to upload it. Do I need to send anything additional along with this.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
vensak said:
you have 30 days to deliver passports to the embassy starting from the day of your PPR letter.
Thanks for confirming. What documents and particulars are required for PPR? I want to keep it ready before hand.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
aniket2789 said:
Thanks... Have done with the Payment. Now do I send the Reciept + Request letter to NDVO via Email Or CSE . I have no section in mycic to upload it. Do I need to send anything additional along with this.
Email should suffice, CSE is not required.
There is no placeholder for uploading RPRF receipt fee in your CIC account?
Have you checked the PR application submitted, you need to click on 'view submitted application' and you get to see the list of documents uploaded. Here, you should get to see a placeholder for uploading RPRF fee receipt.

This is how it was for me, would let others comment if it was any different for them.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
rockytg said:
Email should suffice, CSE is not required.
There is no placeholder for uploading RPRF receipt fee in your CIC account?
Have you checked the PR application submitted, you need to click on 'view submitted application' and you get to see the list of documents uploaded. Here, you should get to see a placeholder for uploading RPRF fee receipt.

This is how it was for me, would let others comment if it was any different for them.
thanks...have uploaded reciept in mycic. Also sent an email with request letter and reciept.